Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Atheist Logic Be Like... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Logic Be Like... (6996 Views)

The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! / Atheist Logic / Atheist Logic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

get yourself educated on how they can both coexist, I don't have that time
No, you never have time when it comes real discussions, but you can troll till the end of day.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:
Say it again? Which God does not exist? YHWH or all other gods?
Your god does not exist
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Your god does not exist

Does this mean you are denying the existence of a creator of the universe ?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

No, you never have time when it comes real discussions, but you can troll till the end of day.

read the whole thread and see where a Christian agreed with me, I'm not here to educate someone who lacks basic understanding of the topic being discussed, maybe felixomor can take up the discussion with the person that agreed with me, it shouldn't be "atheists vs theists" all the time
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Its like a hybridization of evolution and creationism .God created primordial ancestors of all living things and allowed evolution for diversification . That's why we have diseases and all of that as mere spin offs of the evolutionary process not God's direct doing . But of course its just a theory on its own and there are other compelling reasons too .
It's a theory yeah? has it been proven yet?
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Does this mean you are denying the existence of a creator of the universe ?

I'm agnostic to a creator
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

has it been proven that Adam and Eve were real?

the keyword in my point is that they CAN coexist

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

Yeah , it is . Not yet . The thing is , can we ever know how God did it?
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

has it been proven that Adam and Eve were real?
the keyword in my point is that they CAN coexist
Yes. Ask your DNA
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:
Yes. Ask your DNA
of course, you'll turn to robot
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

read the whole thread and see where a Christian agreed with me, I'm not here to educate someone who lacks basic understanding of the topic being discussed, maybe felixomor can take up the discussion with the person that agreed with me, it shouldn't be "atheists vs theists" all the time
He agreed saying there's a theory like that, does that make your claims valid? Does the word 'thoery' mean something else?
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
of course, you'll turn to robot
I know i come from Adam's DNA, but you an Ape.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

He agreed saying there's a theory like that, does that make your claims valid? Does the word 'thoery' mean something else?

which claim did you see me make here? can you point it out?

take a cold shower and drink some coffee which might help you calm down and read my post much more clearly and you can follow discussion rather than strawaning me like you just did

here was Felixomors post

felixomor:

because you only have two choices:

Evolution or Creation......

my reply was the below
hopefulLandlord:

false dichotomy fallacy

a simple rebuttal is that both can still be true

take note of the bolded

Felix replied with the below

felixomor:

Never
Both cant be true in explanation of the origin of the first living thing on earth.

Pls go ahead and try. Let us see how both can be true in explaining the first living thing.

that is a CLAIM! a CLAIM that both can't possibly be true; Kingebukasblog then showed that is false and that both CAN actually be true

where exactly did you see me make any claim?

I know you still won't understand so let me spell it out for you, Felix is the one making a claim NOT me
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Yeah , it is . Not yet . The thing is , can we ever know how God did it?
Did the Bible say how He did it? Oh wait, you don't believe God? You think God lied about how He created the world?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by felixomor: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

always copping out.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by chemystery: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If there were no God there will be no atheists.
You believe your god has no god, therefore, your god is an atheist.
Going by your logic, your god therefore must have a god else there would be no him
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

which claim did you see me make here? can you point it out?

take a cold shower and drink some coffee which might help you calm down and read my post much more clearly and you can follow discussion rather than strawaning me like you just did

here was Felixomors post

my reply was the below

take note of the bolded

Felix replied with the below

that is a CLAIM! a CLAIM that both can't possibly be true; Kingebukasblog then showed that is false and that both CAN actually be true

where exactly did you see me make any claim?

I know you still won't understand so let me spell it out for you, Felix is the one making a claim NOT me
And the claim he made is true, you claimed they can coexist and KingEbuka agreed with you even though it's just a theory.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by urheme: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

yes I do exist, something your Yahweh never has and never will, your god only exist on the pages of folklores and in fictional universe just like Batman, Superman etc

Don't worry....soon you will stop existing...... and it can be argued that you never existed even in the face of credible evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

And the claim he made is true, you claimed they can coexist and KingEbuka agreed with you even though it's just a theory.

you still haven't taken the cold shower and drank the coffee cuz you seem to be agreeing with my point while disagreeing cuz of where the point is coming from

The fact that its not been proven is why I said you should pay attention to the bolded text "CAN", Felix is the one claiming they "CAN NEVER" coexist, I'm not making a claim, Felix is

the word CAN simply shows possibility which is congruous with Kingebukasblog's, the theory you're talking about is a possibility not a claim
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2017
urheme:

Don't worry....soon you will stop existing...... and it can be argued that you never existed even in the face of credible evidence.

can you give me one single credible evidence for the existence of Yahweh?
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by urheme: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

can you give me one single credible evidence for the existence of Yahweh?

YES,

YOU.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2017
urheme:

YES,

YOU. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how am I proof of Yahweh?
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

Did the Bible say how He did it? Oh wait, you don't believe God? You think God lied about how He creates the world?

No no no . Don't get me wrong . There is no certitude with the way God created the world and how he created it . For example take a look at morning and evening in Hebrew , it could mean very long periods of time not literal 24-hour days . Another example is to view the creation story from an allegorical perspective - it has some deeper meanings about God and the relationship with the universe and man and this was conveyed with the creation story .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:
I know i come from Adam's DNA, but you an Ape.
where have you ever seen me argue for or against evolution?
you're turning to king of strawman
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by urheme: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

how am I proof of Yahweh?

Because you exist....and still existing.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2017
urheme:

Because you exist....and still existing.
even if I'm being charitable enough to accept your premise, all you've said so far is that I'm proof of a creator at best; that is no proof of Yahweh, I asked specifically for Yahweh's proof not some obscure wordgames
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by urheme: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

even if I'm being charitable enough to accept your premise, all you've said so far is that I'm proof of a creator at best; that is no proof of Yahweh, I asked specifically for Yahweh's proof not some obscure wordgames

Sorry oh.....You are my only proof.....no game
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

where have you ever seen me argue for or against evolution?

you're turning to king of strawman
You don't believe in Evolution, you don't believe in Creation, go ahead then and tell me where and how you think life began.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

You don't believe in Evolution, you don't believe in Creation, go ahead then and tell me where and how you think life began.
I don't know, that's the honest thing about my stand, I'm willing to tell people I'm ignorant of certain things while people like you simply call that ignorance god aka god of the gaps

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Ishilove: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

A collision of stars and boom! life was formed.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2017
Ishilove:
A collision of stars and boom! life was formed.
you said that, not me
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

No no no . Don't get me wrong . There is no certitude with the way God created the world and how he created it . For example take a look at morning and evening in Hebrew , it could mean very long periods of time not literal 24-hour days . Another example is to view the creation story from an allegorical perspective - it has some deeper meanings about God and the relationship with the universe and man and this was conveyed with the creation story .
You are working on assumptions by using the expression 'IT COULD MEAN'. You are assuming that all God created was just too much for they to be all in one day and 6days of the week? The Bible says God created the entire world just by speaking them out, now (I believe words are tangible, altho we can't see them), if there were to appear as we speak them, do you know how much you'd speak into existence in just one day? I mean as a man right now. From when you wake from sleep till when you go back to sleep, do you know how many things you create with what you say? how much more God who had determined what shd be in a day and speaks them out?

Now, lets consider the seven days Sabbath of which we are told to rest as God rested, when should we rest if you believe its allegorical?

If you throw in the '1000 years is like a day in Gods eyes' here, how are we then going to observe the Sabbath?

I believe completely in the 24hrs a day creation because of the Sabbath rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Hollywood Actors You Didn’t Know Were Born Again Christians / Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words / Soul Lifting Hymns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.