Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Atheist Logic Be Like... - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Logic Be Like... (7001 Views)

The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! / Atheist Logic / Atheist Logic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
LMAO. That OLD FOOL? Let him come out and stick his head in your ass. I'm done with him. I'd like to see him convulse once again, though. grin
But remember how you ran out like a rat being chased by a snake on that thread?

You came after me with your usual trade mark insults, you know as a Christian i ought not insult you back, when he called you out as a fellow man, you ran.

Gerawayyou. Clanging cymbal.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Daeylar(f): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2017
It's going down, but this one isn't going down in the DM's it's going down in the thread.

Let me run away before the bombs drop.

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

But remember how you ran out like a rat being chased by a snake on that thread?

You came after me with your usual trade mark insults, you know as a Christian i ought not insult you back, when he called you out as a fellow man, you ran.

Gerawayyou. Clanging cymbal.
What happened to your "ignoremood", bitch? I said I find it irritating being quoted by an animal like you. Whoring herself to misogynistic bastards online, and the idiot is even proud of it. Fück off now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
What happened to your "ignoremood", bitch? I said I find it irritating being quoted by an animal like you. Whoring herself to misogynistic bastards online, and the idiot is even proud of it. Fück off now.
He hasn't even come, you are running away. Coward rat
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
He hasn't even come, you are running away. Coward rat.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

Bro you dey try o! You are all out to schooling some people. If she doesn't understand the conditional clause why you go expect am to understand the main clause let alone the sentence.

Well, keep on the good work jare.
You mean his self contradictions? What do i expect from a fellow demons possessed God hater.

Gerraut.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

He hasn't even come, you are running away. Coward rat
I went hunting for your weak Knight last sunday. He could only stammer---the dog was even struggling to bark. grin
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I went hunting for your weak Knight last sunday. He could only stammer---the dog was even struggling to bark. grin
Show me. You are good only in empty mouth. Link to the thread or as always, a liar.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

Show me. You are good only in empty mouth. Link to the thread or as always, a liar.
A useless idiot making demands. You must be as mad as your mother who decided to unleash a disaster like you upon this world. I won't reply you again. Go and meet LEZZbian and enjoy the RAPE you're accustomed to.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Atheist Logic be like... undecided

or saying that the earth being formed from an explosion is way more believable than a supreme bring creating it..... atheist though
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
A useless idiot making demands. You must be as mad as your mother who decided to unleash a disaster like you upon this world. I won't reply you again. Go and meet LEZZbian and enjoy the RAPE you're accustomed to.
Liar. Why didn't you mention him correctly? What? are you scared? You called him a dog, yet you are scared he'll come in here and decapitate you?

If you can reply to any of his posts, give me a link to the thread you dealt with him as you boasted.

When it comes to women, you turn Warrior, before a fellow man, you are spineless wimp.

I'm waiting for the link.

You can't get your mind off rape abi? because your father raped you continuously doesn't mean everyone was raped.

At least you said your father raped you over and over
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

@the bolded, i can understand your plight. Being raped by ones own biological father is a very damaging ordeal, hence you believe everyone has been raped. No boy, i have never been raped before.

When you say 'enjoy being raped', did you enjoy your father raping you? Oh my lawd!!!!

I'm so sorry, pls go see a psychologist about that, so that you won't think it's okay and rape your sons as your Dad raped you continuously.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

@the bolded, i can understand your plight. Being raped by ones own biological father is a very damaging ordeal, hence you believe everyone has been raped. No, boy, i have never been raped before, unlike you.

When you say 'enjoy being raped', did you enjoy your father raping you? Oh my lawd!!!!

I'm so sorry, pls go see a psychologist about that, so that you won't think it's okay and rape your sons as your Dad raped you continuously.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Link pls. i'm still asking.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by jimmyjenseng(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

You mean his self contradictions? What do i expect from a fellow demons possessed God hater.

Gerraut.

You must be so pained! Go get a life dear. 2017 is almost done o. I hope you don't take this attitude to 2018.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

You must be so pained! Go get a life dear. 2017 is almost done o. I hope you don't take this attitude to 2018.
I at least have an attitude, do you?
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

If that's you on your profile, then i can comfortably keep you in my house, feed you three square meals, buy you clothes and send you to school, so you know i have a life. Nonsense.

This shows how disrespectful you are of your wretched parents.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by jimmyjenseng(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

I at least have an attitude, do you?

Aren't you ashamed to type the above?! Take this advice if you will: go meet a therapist for help.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by jimmyjenseng(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2017
analice107:

If that's you on your profile, then i can comfortably keep you in my house, feed you three square meals, buy you clothes and send you to school, so you know i have a life. Nonsense.

This shows how disrespectful you are of your wretched parents.

Hahahaha! Again you must be so pained. Look who wants to feed someone a three square meal! And this thing calls herself a christian!? Go get a life!
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by edimolu(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

Hahahaha! Again you must be so pained. Look who wants to feed someone a three square meal! And this thing calls herself a christian!? Go get a life!
A hippppocritic-christian you mean? cheesy
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by edimolu(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by jimmyjenseng(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2017
edimolu:

A hippppocritic-christian you mean? cheesy

This one is an "hyper-hypocritical" christian o.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by edimolu(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

This one is an "hyper-hypocritical" christian o.
Do best to ignore mate! cheesy
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by jimmyjenseng(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2017
edimolu:

Do best to ignore mate! cheesy

Of course I'm done with her. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

Lolzzzz, small rat who hasn't passed JAMB yet wants to learn insults. Wait till you put the years i have put in school in both degrees you can then come out with credibility to insult your mother.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2017
jimmyjenseng:

Aren't you ashamed to type the above?! Take this advice if you will: go meet a therapist for help.
Your moniker is unknown in Nairaland, you need someone to make you known? No so get lost tram.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2017
edimolu:
grin grin grin
Edimolu, my nigga! grin
I hope you've been healthy and strong, bruv. smiley
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by edimolu(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Edimolu, my nigga! grin

I hope you've been healthy and strong, bruv. smiley
Yea sure and you?

Please give me a mention if our jobless 40+ aged fool takes the bait wink
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
edimolu:

Yea sure and you?

Please give me a mention if our jobless 40+ aged fool takes the bait wink
I'm fine too.

No, No, No, bruh. Ignore him. Let's put ourselves on a pedestal this time around. We shouldn't waste our time on such an OLD FOOL.

While he is predictable, don't let us be. What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts / Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies / Living Faith, Winners Pastor Shot In The Head As He He Was Entering The Church!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.