Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Atheist Logic Be Like... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Logic Be Like... (6997 Views)

The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! / Atheist Logic / Atheist Logic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Frenzy007:
I hope i'm not wrong but i think we have the same beliefs.I dont believe in god or the supernatural and i believe that even if there is god then he must be a very wicked,heartless,muderous and imperfect being who is not even different from the dictators or evil kings we see in films that forces people to worship them or they would be given a crazy punishment and the only difference is that god's punishment is eternal. Should i still be considered as an atheist,

I can only coin a new term for you "Agnostic Dystheist"

you think there's probably no god but you can't know for sure (Agnosticism) but if a god exists then he/she/it is a wicked one (Dystheism)
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
When you're playing CHESS with stupid Abrahamists [Christians, Muslims or Jews] and they start trying to make their religious deity the KING [creator], just follow their MOVES by switching to deism, and....... CHECKMATE, bruh!

lol
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:

No, dummy, you and your fellow fish-brains are the ones with no arguments.

All you have to contribute are ridicules, ad hominens, equivocations and insults. So stop trolling and stay out of the thread. angry

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I don't believe in the Christian version of creationism and I don't know enough of evolution to either reject or accept it
I said it.I think we have the same beliefs
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Cc Olaadegbu cheesy

*Runs out of thread

I thought you trolls agreed to boycott my posts, why are you attracted to it like a moth is attracted to fire? undecided
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
felixomor:

Lmao grin

I believe you are one of the last men standing as others are falling by the wayside. smiley
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you think there's probably no god but you can't know for sure (Agnosticism) but if a god exists then he/she/it is a wicked one (Dystheism)
yup you are right but you said you dont believe in the christian version of creationism and you are not too sure with the theory of evolution.So i think its the same
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Frenzy007:
yup you are right but you said you dont believe in the christian version of creationism and you are not too sure with the theory of evolution.So i think its the same

fair enough
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I thought you trolls agreed to boycott my posts, why are you attracted to it like a moth is attracted to fire? undecided

Your foolishness is entertaining cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Your foolishness is entertaining cheesy

I know that the preaching of the gospel is foolishness to you but I'll rather be a fool for Christ. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

All you have to contribute are ridicules, ad hominens, equivocations and insults. So stop trolling and stay out of the thread. angry
I don't debate with internet meme-obsessed cretins suffering from life-long agraphia. They're the purge of nature, and I'm only here to MOCK them over it.

They're the mental nettles and weeds choking the rational flowers of this world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

fair enough
But has anyone ever thought that what if the Big Bang was what gave birth to God's consciousness making him the first living thing?.Honestly i think Science and the bible really have somethings in common,or what if the Big bang and the evil sky daddy exist.Won't it be like giving someone like trump ultimate power.Whats your opinion?
Hopefullandlord?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:

I don't debate with internet meme-obsessed cretins suffering from life-long agraphia. They're the purge of nature, and I'm only here to MOCK them over it.

They're the mental nettles and weeds choking the rational flowers of this world.

You need to sort your language out before commenting on this thread otherwise, stay out! angry

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You need to sort your language out before commenting on this thread otherwise, stay out! angry
"My God, these Feeling types! ... Sensitive people are just tyrannical people --- everybody else has to adapt to them." - Marie-Louise von Franz

You create threads to ridicule atheists, but I haven't come complaining to you, even though I'm one. That's because my skin is a Spartan Shield. grin

So, why get so emotional when I insult nature for breeding subhumans like you? grin

I'm not going to be forced to walk on an eggshell because of your sensitivity, which is as excessive as your stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by vaxx: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this one got me crackling.... Agnostic dystheism....I like your coinage...
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Daeylar(f): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
"My God, these Feeling types! ... Sensitive people are just tyrannical people --- everybody else has to adapt to them." - Marie-Louise von Franz

You create threads to ridicule atheists, but I haven't come complaining to you, even though I'm one. That's because my skin is a Spartan Shield. grin

So, why get so emotional when I insult nature for breeding subhumans like you? grin

I'm not going to be forced to walk on an eggshell because of your sensitivity, which is as excessive as your stupidity.

I can't deal with this pic, how you goin explain a verse in the Bible with a pic of people going to clubs?
Oh well, what do I know.

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

I can't deal with this pic, how you goin explain a verse in the Bible with a pic of people going to clubs?
Oh well, what do I know.
That guy is a bungling buffoon and jester of the highest originality. He's the only one who has reached the apogee of the ladder of stupidity. His cretinism? You just couldn't make that shiit up!

How're you doing today?
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

Oh well, what do I know.

Is the club a strip club, night club? Or don't we have Press club? Clubs that has nothing to do with profanities or carnal things?

Miss pedantic undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Daeylar(f): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
That guy is a bungling buffoon and jester of the highest originality. He's the only one who has reached the apogee of the ladder of stupidity. His cretinism? You just couldn't make that shiit up!

How're you doing today?

I'm doing great, how about you?
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm doing great, how about you?
Doing real good. I hope your day and mood are beautifully in sync. smiley
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Daeylar(f): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
Doing real good. I hope your day and mood are beautifully in sync. smiley

Lol, that's funny, yes it is
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, that's funny, yes it is
Pleasant news. Enjoy the rest of it.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Daeylar(f): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
Pleasant news. Enjoy the rest of it.

You too kiss
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by chemystery: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Actually that statement means that God is a necessary being and without Him everything including the atheists wouldn't have existed .

Deification is a man-made concept . You just committed the anthropocentric fallacy .

If actually there is god, there would be no atheists. For even for something as little as my phone, no one can argue it doesn't exists because I can just produce it to their very eyes and end any doubt once and for all. But something as colossal as god is not suppose to brew the slightest of argument about its existence because there won't be any basis for arguing in favour of its nonexistence in the first place
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by hopefulLandlord: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
chemystery:

If actually there is god, there would be no atheists. For even for something as little as my phone, no one can argue it doesn't exists because I can just produce it to their very eyes and end any doubt once and for all. But something as colossal as god is not suppose to brew the slightest of argument about its existence because there won't be any basis for arguing in favour of its nonexistence in the first place

The existence of apologists strongly suggests the non-existence of gods.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

You too kiss
Prison break. I've escaped my jail. grin
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ishilove:

My sister, o ya mi l'enu
They believe in Big Bang but call me deluded for believing God created all living things.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you don't know your god exists, you believe he does by faith, simple, stop conflating faith and knowledge

You can not speak for me Hope.

hopefulLandlord:

what you claim to know but when asked how, you'll say you know by "faith"
faith is not knowledge, period!
I know my God exists becos He promised to give his Son as a sacrifice for the Sins or Man, and He did. Stick to your unbelief and take your nose off my beliefs.
hopefulLandlord:

I didn't even disturb you, you were the one that joined the discussion so I have no idea what you mean by this, or did you see me lock your church? or come to your house and force you not to believe?
You didn't disturb me? Is there any Christian thread that you don't poke your nose in? I'm a Christian, so when you come into any Christian turf yapping trash, you disturb me.
hopefulLandlord:

actually you're not sure Yahweh exists, you believe he does by "faith"

Faith is believing something in absence of evidence or in spite of evidence to the contrary
You want to tell me what i know? or you want to know for me? I know my Father lives because He talks to me. I need to prove something to you because you are who, assistant God? Gerarahia.

hopefulLandlord:

there's NOTHING happening now that hasn't been happening aeons ago, homosexuality is as old as man, bestiality is also as old as man, read your Bible and think for once, why is did your Yahweh condemn both homosexuality and bestiality in the Bible if its just happening now?
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Guy, you are so confused. YHWH doesn't exist condemns homosuals?
And who said it just happening now? Before even them knew something was wrong with them, hence, they hid their acts, but today they are celebrated. And, do you know that the Antichrist shall be Gay?

hopefulLandlord:

Do you have any statistics to show that evil is increasing?
Do you have a TV? do you watch it? Oh wait, evil is not evil to an atheist. Again, gerarahia.

[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=61754872]
all these are just preaching to the choir babe

I know quite well i'm preaching, but not to the choir, but to a confused man who claims YHWH doesn't exist yet condemns people.

And, i'm not your babe. Not even in your imaginations.
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by GoodMuyis(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

false dichotomy fallacy

a simple rebuttal is that both can still be true

Like being mutually inclusive. But if everything came from nothing then to some trillions of creation, there must be precedence, which means evolution can't precede creation. So if both can be true, they had to be mutually exclusive
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I don't believe in the Christian version of creationism and I don't know enough of evolution to either reject or accept it
So what does that make you? You are neither a human being with a purpose and you are not a primordial soup, what are you?
Re: Atheist Logic Be Like... by analice107: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
chemystery:

You believe your god has no god, therefore, your god is an atheist.
Going by your logic, your god therefore must have a god else there would be no him
Yet this one too will call a Christian deluded. imao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words / Soul Lifting Hymns / The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.