Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

"Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes (33400 Views)

Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer / Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by paradigmshift(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
this one is strong
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by adedehinbo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Bridgetania:
what an advice...oga joe please stay chaste...its the most wonderful and brave thing to do..knowing not everyone can summon the courage to do the same thing...

Meanwhile

donaldDuke 2019
no be only Donald Duke Na opebe2019
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Organs(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
fof1:

THESE ARE GRAND LIES FROM AN OLD PROPHET. ANTHONY JOSH SHOULD PLS DISREGARD OR DELETE SUCH ERRAND JUNGLE TALES FROM HIS BRAIN, MIND AND REMAIN FOCUSSED ALWAYS B4 HIS FIGHTS. AND HE CAN NEVER BE DEFEATED. LARRY HOLMES TALES IS BUNKUM, TALES SAMSON AGREED TO AND GOT HIS APOSTOLIC EYES PLUGGED OUT WITHOUT A SINGLE BOUT. MEN, BEWARE OF OLD MEN'S FABLES...

But Larry Holmes was an all time heavy weight champion and he defeated Mohammed Ali the "Greatest" in 10 rounds not even 12. (No one ever did that) Now tell me who can advice Anthony Josh better? You or Larry Holmes? Some people no sabi dem level shaa, Bill Gates and Dangote dey talk, you come put mouth say you get idea? imagine with 1/4 battery and =N=600 credit for phone. Inshort, i am signing out now, now. Your mumu + poverty mentality don vex me.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Purpletee:
every man needs sex to become a legend
Hmm!!!Well,excluding me ma'am. cool
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by imstrong1: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
slapandfall:
Many are mad but few are roaming..

E be like say blows wey this one receive when e still dey box don dey affect am
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by femi4: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Purpletee:
Make me a legend
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Ahmeduana(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Kolababe:
Two-time world champion, Larry Holmes says Nigerian-British boxing champion, Anthony Joshua needs regular sex to become a heavyweight legend. Larry who is considered one of the finest ever after racking up a 69-6 record in a career spanning four decades said this while speaking at the launch of the TAG Heuer Carrera Muhammad Ali Limited Edition timepiece recently.

'“If I had to give him one piece of advice it would be this – get laid a week before each fight. You need to relax. It restores your energy and everything. You know they say you're not allowed to do that when you're fighting. I listened to that for a while but then found out it was all a lie and you're missing the good stuff man. He's a heavyweight, he's got to get that sh** out of him. But he doesn't want to do it everyday or nothing because that might drain him!” he said

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/anthony-joshua-needs-sex-to-become-a-legendtwotime-world-champlarry-holmes
YOU LISTEN TO THAT AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Just sex and he will be a legend, what of all this people wey dey sex steady for Ashawo house..Dem don become legend?

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
adedehinbo:
no be only Donald Duke Na opebe2019

ooww! E pain u??

Sorry!
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Groan(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good day Sir /ma.
We are surveyors with a two edged dream of making ordinary people own a house or home as well as dreaming to populate Agbowa, Imota, Igbokuta,sagamu road,our areas where we have large and many properties for sale.
We strongly believe we can work together to achieve this two edged dream. Since the lands are cheap, fresh with just survey, we've brought the prices down at Agbowa, Imota,sagamu road and Igbokuta to be affordable to anyone. We equally have other properties, though not large,in other areas like okeletu . Our lekki properties are equally available.
With organisation and cooperation between us, we can make this dream come true. What a joy it will then be for you and we at Zizan Excel Ventures.
Where do we need you? That's the question you may be asking now. Yes! We will need you in the area of directing our clients, both yours and ours. Convincing and encouraging them to get a land in these areas, which are cheap and affordable( from 200K upward) Especially clients that are ready to build or ready to move into these fast developing areas, just about 15 minutes drive to garage, with a university around there, as well as the now being constructed mile 12 garage and access roads.

We shall be expecting your cooperation to work together while not forgetting that all these comes with monetary gains for both sides.
For enquiries, please call or email us.

Joseph Olusola
Zizan Excel ventures.
zizanexcel@gmail.com,
zizanexcel@yahoo.com.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by stevecantrell: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Purpletee:

Im following

Follow back.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by emperormossad(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
debssycharles:
Dnt Mind Dat man. Nah envy dey do am.
He said the truth.

2 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by emperormossad(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
XXLDICK:
Fabio Canavaro said something similar when he won the world best player.

When he was asked the reason for his success, he attributed it to regular sex
Not regular sex. A little of everything.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by emperormossad(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Purpletee:
But to become a god you must shorn sex.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
I hope he won't listen to the man.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by aribisala0(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
debssycharles:
It is clear you know NOTHING about boxing if you say Holmes is jealous of Joshua>
He won the heavyweight title and defended it 21 times. Do you believe Joshua can do that?
He is the only boxer to have stopped Muhammad Ali.
He is ranked by those who know the sport next only to Muhammad Ali
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by correctguy101(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
The elders have spoken grin
Anthony, oya, straight to the next hoelosho grin
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by DeRay98(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
debssycharles:

That man is the Great Larry Holmes a Heavyweights Boxing legend who lost his first fight after 48 victories. If you must discredit him not on the account of his boxing prowess. Our AJ may never reach where Larry Holmes reached in boxing.
His advice may not may have worked for him AJ has to discover what favours him.
The Great middle weight legend Marvin Hagler used to deny homself of women and sex while preparing for a fight and he said that made him more angry in the ring with his opponent. Google these 2 names and check who were in boxing. Go YouTube and see their fights videos.

1 Like

Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by aribisala0(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
emperormossad:

Not regular sex. A little of everything.
Regular can still be little. Christmas is regular
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by kingdenny(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mr Joshua, , see that was a joke. Sex has killed more career than it has made legend of
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Truth234(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Cus D'Amato told Mike Tyson the same thing. He said if they can stop you from having sex, they can stop you from breathing.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Niyil: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
trashy advice from Larry holmes
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by michaelisaiah: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice one,I feel it
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by kay29000(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
itspzpics:
slay queens will b like Anthony m here oo

LMAO!!!
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by kay29000(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Purpletee:

In small doses tho.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by akigbemaru: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=pmc01 post=61761626][/quote]
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Mikaelson21(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
babasolo:
Pharaoh: “So how did you end up in prison?”

Joseph: “The girl told me take off your jacket, I said babe, mans not hot.”
man can never be hot grin
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Organs(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Standesmond:
Just sex and he will be a legend, what of all this people wey dey sex steady for Ashawo house..Dem don become legend?

Bros, read the story again, pay attention to the last paragraph and last two lines. Na english comprehension be ur froblem bros...
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Organs:

Bros, read the story again, pay attention to the last paragraph and last two lines. Na english comprehension be ur froblem bros...
Which one is English comprehension is my froblem . abi na problem u wan talk oga
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by emperormossad(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
aribisala0:

Regular can still be little. Christmas is regular
grin grin grin. Brother we are one oo...take it easy on the shining oo
Re: "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes by Organs(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Standesmond:
Which one is English comprehension is my froblem . abi na problem u wan talk oga

Yes bros, i intentionally said froblem cos i be awusa and we dont have "P" and "v" in our alfabet kaji koo. By the way, u don do wetin i say make you do? cos u no comprehend that write up my prend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hard To Turn Down England – Fikayo Tomori Tells Nigerians / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.