Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

"Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon (28453 Views)

Yakubu Gowon: Why I Detained Soyinka During The Civil War / Yakubu Gowon Leads Prayer Rally Against Killings, Boko Haram Attack In NorthEast / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon by T9ksy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
PenSniper:

Ojukwu inherited FFK's leftover. Don't try to rewrite history, liarm FFK enjoyed Bianca's youthful sweetness leaving the tokunbo for Ojukwu to marry.

Habi o jare!!!

I wonder whatever became of her Wall street attorney?

yeye woman..........Animashaun (cheerful giver) of the first order.

Awo bleeped him up in war and he came back to inherit another yorubaman's used kitten.

2 Likes

Re: "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon by PenSniper: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2017
T9ksy:

Habi o jare!!!

Awo bleeped him up in war and he came back to inherit another yorubaman's used kitten.

The threat to sue to court was only to face-safe.
The crack i replied claimed FFK bleeped Bianca after Ojukwu's death.
I can't understand how a people can be given to so much lies and revisionism.

1 Like

Re: "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon by Foxxybrown: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2017
T9ksy:

Habi o jare!!!

Like your aids ravaged mother, T9ksy , who conceived your sorry ass in a brothel. This thread is full of ret@rds who are high on oshogbo weed!
Re: "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon by chipower: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
The focus should be on whether Ojukwu lied or not. Other side talks here are irrelevant. Gowon should be more precise in his accusations by revealing the lies Ojukwu told in his speech. If you say that someone lied, you should demonstrate how the person lied. I'm still waiting for him to do that. And i know he will never do that.
Re: "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon by Iceberg3: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
PenSniper:

Ojukwu inherited FFK's leftover. Don't try to rewrite history, liarm FFK enjoyed Bianca's youthful sweetness leaving the tokunbo for Ojukwu to marry.

you posted this and....
Re: "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon by Iceberg3: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
PenSniper:

The threat to sue to court was only to face-safe. The crack i replied claimed FFK bleeped Bianca after Ojukwu's death. I can't understand how a people can be given to so much lies and revisionism.
Re: "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon by Iceberg3: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
PenSniper:

The threat to sue to court was only to face-safe. The crack i replied claimed FFK bleeped Bianca after Ojukwu's death. I can't understand how a people can be given to so much lies and revisionism.
...and thereafter posted this! Are u normal?
Smh
Re: "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon by Iceberg3: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
PenSniper:

...and thereafter posted this! Are u normal?
Smh
Re: "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon by laudate: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Organs:
Chairman, in your submission, you are still lying.... Ojukwu's corpse was not taken to 6 countries. He died in London and was brought to Nigeria and buried in Nigeria. There were plans to take his corpse to all the Countries that recognized Biafra then but it did not happen. The google is your friend bros.

Yes, i agree Ojukwu is idolized amongst the igbos, and a lot still idolize him till date, and that is the major mistake they keep making. Ojukwu fought a fraudulent and self centered war for his personal gains and vendetta. He lost. Now Nigeria that forgave him and still buried him in Nigerian colors and full Military burial so peace will reign and now you are boasting as if Ojukwu is deserving of it.... My friend you can choose how to live your life and what impact you want to make on humanity and mankind, it is your choice.

You can choose to live the life of Ojukwu who was merely forgiven and granted pardon for peace to reign, or you can be the legendary Zik that just like JFK has the Airport of Nigeria's capital city named after him Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport... or that is on the N500 in your wallet as we speak. The problem with all these IPOB runaway Nnamdi kanu like Ibos is you keep lying to yourselves and are far away from reality. The nationalistic Zik warned Ojukwu, but he stubbornly refused. You can say what you like beleive what you like keep hating the Fulanis or the North, but these things are certain my friend.

1. 100 years from now, Zik will continue to be a larger than life figure in Nigerian History, continue to be a national hero and will forever remain on the currency of the country with the largest population of blacks and the giant of Africa as well as his name on the Country's capital city airport while Ojukwu will fizzle out in 100 years from now and will remain a traitor because he fought a war to divide Nigeria.

2. I am not igbo, but, me personally i am ashamed that others closer to you in faith and tribe and geography will rather go with Nigeria than with a Biafra... i am talking about the Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Edo, Delta, Cross-River etc.... you know it and i know it, although as always you will deny and lie about it, but honestly its a shame taht an Ijaw man will TRUST an HAUSA man over an IGBO man.

3. God gave victory to Nigeria over Biafra, God gave victory to Buhari's APC over your corrupt GEJ, God almighty gives power to whosoever he wills, he gave it to GEJ from nowhere just like that, he gave it to Abdul-Salam, but your lies, defence of corruption, hate, finger pointing has blocked your eyes and when credible people like Zik, Okadigbo, Ukiwe, etc comes out, you people abuse and insult and call hausa fulani slave, but you always support Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu etc and these people worsen the Igbo power keeps eluding you. Keep the lies, insults, hate, boasts etc coming, God almighty is the determinant and he has always and will always decide RIGHT.

Bros, you don talk am finish! cheesy Nothing more to add. As you go down the road, stop at the next T-junction and ask for Mama Onoja. wink Tell her to give you a carton of the best drinks money can buy, so that you can take it home and chill with it. Let her know that all the drinks are on me. cool Guy, may God continue to increase the wisdom He has deposited in your life.

3 Likes

Re: "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon by PenSniper: 4:16am On Oct 29, 2017
Iceberg3:

...and thereafter posted this!
Are u normal?

Smh

Question for your elders.
Re: "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Bandying about and ended up saying nothing in the end. Why not tell Nigerians what was agreed and the lies Ojukwu told, these people are the Genesis of the problems of this country, fever stopped you from making a statement of utmost national importance, and you want me to believe you're 's nationalist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu / #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.