Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him (38148 Views)

Lady Putting On High Heel Shoe Falls Inside Gutter (watch) / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Gentlevin: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Kudos our Nigerian mothers........after some mumu will be saying nonsense about mothers......if u think its easy being a mother , then go and become one......
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by ofuonyebi: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
she didn't lack home training boy?...she simply play her wayooo ..game and took some bloody money out of ur pocket..

thank to the good mother...some other olosho mother would form alliance with this cunny lady to drain the purse of their son!

despite this ur sad experience, some millennium guys who dey go for anything under sket will not learn!
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Sakie: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
The English added to my hunger this hot afternoon....rip KO R.I.P ni

When you were doing the do you didn't think of taste,now that pregnancy is involved you know you have taste

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by nan1: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
this prince should just shut up when you were digging her she was your taste now she is no longer your taste? you will soon meet your water loo i only blame girls who stoop so low for dogs like you

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Fyzt: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
FAKE RESULT
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Groovenaija360(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Why do guys hate using condom
All dis grammar for no even come out.

When you want to do>> turn on your light grin grin and show her the condom

Den start dancing one corner..

At the end of the month your safe, no fear...

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Silensa(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
My bro you are not alone
nah so one girl like that decided to play a smart one on my brother. Telling him that she has a daughter for him from their romance before.

She confessed by force when she realised that my people through WELFARE wanted only the child and not the mum and even wanted to take the matter upwith her for hiding the baby in the first place.
We realised that what she wanted was marriage
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
So you were blind before, taste Kor ,nonsense idiot, you didn't even use condom, ode claiming taste yet your penis doesn't have taste, mteeeew
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by martineverest(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
I think d dude is far more foolish...... She isn't ur taste but u s...x her

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by ivolt: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
ofuonyebi:

she didn't lack home training boy?...she simply play her wayooo ..game and took some bloody money out of ur pocket..

thank to the good mother...some other olosho mother would form alliance with this cunny lady to drain the purse of their son!

despite this ur sad experience, some millennium guys who dey go for anything under sket will not learn!

The boy looks like someone still being fed by his parent,
so their is no purse to drain from.
The mother knowing that she will bear the responsibility
for the pregnancy decided to confirm the story.
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by jashar(f): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
The picture posted, is that the girl wearing singlet?
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by kenodrill: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
The guy English though.an adult that can't strip to correct sentences.

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Lomprico2: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
You f**k d gal abi u no f**k am? angry
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Carter4luv(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
U need to thank ur mom well. If not u for go commit suicide.
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Sirme411(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

I don't even know why I dey laff... Afi "Scander". undecided undecided

Thought I was the only one Seeing "Scander" ....See as The guy sef Be?

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Icecream4U(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
freecocoa:
Some men sef, you don't love a girl yet you keep and sleep with her, even unprotected, only to start preaching about forcing self on you when sh1t gets real, Satan will deal with una finish.
Someone can not chop and clean mouth in peace again? undecided

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Icecream4U(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
jashar:
The picture posted, is that the girl wearing singlet?
girls dey keep that kind bear bear?
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by kenodrill: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
The guy English though.....an adult that can't strip two Complete sentence together.
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by nNEOo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Icecream4U:
Icecream4U:
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by asawanathegreat(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Girls can do anything for money
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by jashar(f): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Icecream4U:
girls dey keep that kind bear bear?

Some ladies are hairy naa... embarassed
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
na real scander................................ RIP to spelling

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Look at the person thanking God and saying he has 'class'. The lady herself does not have class or taste

Mscheeew. Idiots gbogbo

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Icecream4U(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
jashar:

Some ladies are hairy naa... embarassed
yes but they won't "keep" bear bear.
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by blackboy2star(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
we are no match dear am not criticizing but just letting you know that life goes, never force yourself on a guy that don’t love you cos they love another

THIS BOY NEED CANE... BUT YOU FCK HER AND SHE'S NOT YOUR MATCH...

YOUR MAMA SHOULD CASTRATE YOU cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by lazygal: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
ZahraZhira11:
Pls isn't there anyone that applied for MSC Bisiness Administration in Nassarawa State University Keffi here.
Please I want to know if this admission list is out.

Thank

Post a topic under education hopefully you will get response .best of luck

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by kyaagbanairaland(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Did u fvck her or not?
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is why these ladies should watch who they spread legs for like butter to avoid 'Scander'

Like butter grin cheesy.. that got me grin cheesy grin.

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by delishpot: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is why these ladies should watch who they spread legs for like butter to avoid 'Scander'

Exactly. Women need to learn how to take charge of their sexuality and not just open for the first man that says if you love me you should let me have a taste. In the end it brings 'scander' she clearly was not looking to have fun with him and move on.

Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by Zhahovic(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
U play penalty hit crossbar U dey happy
Re: Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him by DeRay98(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
"Scander" na my people be dat. When dem papa mama say make dem go school that time, dem jump window comot for class go dey "garbalize for town" now na, oyinbo don full ground.

How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight?