Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly (29806 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Yinxies(f): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
I feel so sorry for her
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Islie: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:
I won't support this wickedness ...

Why waste 10years of her life when he knw he won't marry her?
Bastard, pay her back her money .

let the woman pay back the fluid, drilling acts and satisfaction the guy have given her all this years.....
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Sezua(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Every Time wasters Fire!!!
Can i waste ur time small?
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ladies let us pray " Father Lord, every time waster, every man that will know they only want our kpomo and not put a ring on it, let them deveolop arthritis so we can easily spot them. Let them develop body odour so we cant stand them, let their mouth begin to smell,so no lady will stand them" ,Amen!

2 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Oyindidi(f): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Wicked woman, you have 3 children and he has known. I know you won't give him a child yet you want to tie him down.

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by jurgyvideos: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ok
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by 8stargeneral: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
D woman wan destroy d man carer ooh

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by CaptainFM1: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
emperordelis:

Her husband abandoned her with her kids.Gerald was too generous.
10years of fresh sperm,what is 600k compared to the youthfulness bros Gero has invested in her.
Honestly bros Gero has no case to answer

But he has admited guilty. There's nothing more than to pay her back whatever he owes her.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by somehow: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pity the woman because? She's got 3 children (a future).

Yet doesn't want the guy to have his except through her.

Stopped the guy from marrying!

10 years is much an investment from the guy to the woman.
Androidvillaz:
I pity the woman

2 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by hotdealz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

#2 is arrant NONSENSE!!!!
they BOTH enjoyed the sex, and as much as she enjoy the sperm, he enjoyed her juicy coochie, so sex is irrelevant to the 600K.
You mean when ones wants to break up with his girlfriend, he should demand for all the money he has spent on her?
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by hotdealz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:

You mean I can demand all the money I spent on a girl after we break up?

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by 9too1: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:

for how many years we go wait ? the generation wey no you don dey comot finish for nairaland o.
tekno never enter scene when we no you...
AIRFORCE1 getting to a decade, are you still in the game or you never tire for answer upcoming artist?
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
hotdealz:
You mean when ones wants to break up with his girlfriend, he should demand for all the money he has spent on her?

NO, thats not what i am saying....what i am saying is that:"if you borrow money from your gf, then you certainly cant turn around and claim that the sex you guys have/had is a valid repayment for that said borrowed money"... it is wrong to talk about sex when someone ask to get their money back because A) if that was the deal then he should have said that earlier, and B) that makes this foolish man a damn prostitute.

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Androidvillaz: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
hotdealz:

hahahahaha
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by hotdealz(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

NO, thats not what i am saying....what i am saying is that:"if you borrow money from your gf, then you certainly cant turn around and claim that the sex you guys have/had is a valid repayment for that said borrowed money"... it is wrong to talk about sex when someone ask to get their money back because A) if that was the deal then he should have said that earlier, and B) that makes this foolish man a damn prostitute.

How did the word "borrow" gets into this?
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by nwakibie3(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
OP abeg na the woman picture be this

if she is the one, abeg can I get her contact I just want to ask her something grin grin
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Organs(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
daewoorazer:
Perfect BS

Gerald must be an illiterate
1. There was no legal or written agreement between you and Christi, so no exhibit for that matter;

2. She claimed she spent around 600000, didn't you waste spermatozoa/protein on her?

3. You went ahead and plead guilty.

Do me one favour first, remove Gerald from your name and fix it with odoyo

Nope, na your yarn be BS. They were together for 10 years. If its that she was the breadwinner or borrowed him money to start off, simply pay her up and leave? She is not even compelling him to stay. Some men like this Gerald as well as you no get shame, attributing sex to doing a lady a favour... Nonsense. If na me, i don either pay her up or grow her business as well with my input and settle her jejely then waka with mutual agreement sef. Nobi this hide-hide marriage, corner-corner life nonsense. The only caveat be say if she say i must marry her, then issue of pickin go come in place, i want 3 pickins just like you, can you give me that? If no, then, Ijeoma oh.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Thegamingorca(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Wicked woman, you have 3 children and he has known. I know you won't give him a child yet you want to tie him down.

Lol!!!

Haba...
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Oyindidi(f): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Lol!!!

Haba...
I lie?
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by delishpot: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
BWAAAAAAAAAH! see nonsense!
that man should just pay the old cargo, and be done with the misery!

Yeah, if it was a girl that chopped an older man's money and then dumped him and got secretly married claiming he is too old, you would spit fire and brime stones calling her names and ask if she did not know he was old when she was collecting his money ba? Or, would you also call him a misery in her life? Will you say he was talking nonesense for expecting her 5o marry such an old man?

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by luwabrooklyn(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

#2 is arrant NONSENSE!!!!
they BOTH enjoyed the sex, and as much as she enjoy the sperm, he enjoyed her juicy coochie, so sex is irrelevant to the 600K.
tell dah to olosho. u die daq day
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by enemyofprogress: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Oyinda1599 is far older than me but I still dey manage am because she sabi moan and speak in tongues than all dis small small girls wey just dey lie down in bed like a log of wood
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by emmyN(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
If no contractual agreement was entered as at the time of her giving him the money, then the money could be seen only as a favour granted as is common with couples. He should get a good lawyer.

Modified: If she gave him 600k to start a business around 2006, then by now he should be financially buoyant to offset that debt unless of course he is a dummy. The woman really isn't after the money but him. Those doing sugar mummy should be careful.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by daewoorazer(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Organs:

Nope, na your yarn be BS. They were together for 10 years. If its that she was the breadwinner or borrowed him money to start off, simply pay her up and leave? She is not even compelling him to stay. Some men like this Gerald as well as you no get shame, attributing sex to doing a lady a favour... Nonsense. If na me, i don either pay her up or grow her business as well with my input and settle her jejely then waka with mutual agreement sef. Nobi this hide-hide marriage, corner-corner life nonsense. The only caveat be say if she say i must marry her, then issue of pickin go come in place, i want 3 pickins just like you, can you give me that? If no, then, Ijeoma oh.

I believe my yarn is BS but I prophesy that your daughters shall be gullible as Christie such that they will live and cook for a man for several years without thinking of legal backups
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
delishpot:
Yeah, if it was a girl that chopped an older man's money and then dumped him and got secretly married claiming he is too old, you would spit fire and brime stones calling her names and ask if she did not know he was old when she was collecting his money ba? Or, would you also call him a misery in her life? Will you say he was talking nonesense for expecting her 5o marry such an old man?

dont make foolish assumptions.... whether male or females, the outcome remains the same. you CANT force anyone to be with you, whether younger or older. so in order to be at ease, repay that person the money they borrowed you to start that biz, and be done with the headache, while enjoying life with your new partner.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Kobicove(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
aziaka111:
Mr man dis woman breast is still standard where are u going to??

grin
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by delishpot: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

dont make foolish assumptions.... whether male or females, the outcome remains the same. you CANT force anyone to be with you, whether younger or older. so in order to be at ease, repay that person the money they borrowed you to start that biz, and be done with the headache, while enjoying life with your new partner.

Okay. You have cleared my question. I just hope I won't see you speaking with forked tongue when there is a post of a man dumped by the woman he spent a lot of money on because she felt he was too old or uneducated after all said and done.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Skmoda360(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
What is all this? cool
bros, is that man really called Gerald undecided undecided?....that name doesn't fit up with that dodoyo of a man shocked shocked shocked....shior, i'm pissed, by the way, the matter no be my matter, i wan con put am for head. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Organs(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
daewoorazer:

I believe my yarn is BS but I prophesy that your daughters shall be gullible as Christie such that they will live and cook for a man for several years without thinking of legal backups

You "prophesy"...... which religion is that or what God are you worshiping that you attribute sex to a man favouring a woman and you are "cursing" and saying I prophesy".... and you are also praying to God for your own needs..... May God almighty guide us aright.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
hotdealz:
How did the word "borrow" gets into this?

stop focussing on BS, whether borrowed/given or robbed.... the sex they had was a mutual pleasure (he gave sex and she gave sex back) so it is irrelevant to the money that was exchanged... unless she specifically paid him to have sex with her (but if that was the case, she wouldnt ask for her money back).

we all know what the deal was....she "exchanged" the money because they had a relationship, and now that the union is over, she wants her money back. when the shoe is on the other foot (men doing the same) we are quick to ask for the money back, thus i see NO DIFFERENCE when its the other way around.... stop being an hypocrite!
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by daewoorazer(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Organs:

You "prophesy"...... which religion is that or what God are you worshiping that you attribute sex to a man favouring a woman and you are "cursing" and saying I prophesy".... and you are also praying to God for your own needs..... May God almighty guide us aright.

The matter here is you defended Christi's gullibility... How bad is that?

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by emperormossad(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Islie:

let the woman pay back the fluid, drilling acts and satisfaction the guy have given her all this years.....

Simple and short.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man / Fulani Themed Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.