Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,337 members, 7,850,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly (29833 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by emperormossad(m): 3:16am On Oct 26, 2017
BiggyB242:

She didn't force him into the relationship. She saw a future together with him but he didn't. She thought anything she was doing was for the both of them. The sex was enjoyed by both party is not that she needed children from him. He should pay back the money.
You just bias .
Which future? Isn't she married? Oh, she's looking for someone that will shine Congo for life, her jazz don fail am. So it is a bad thing that bros G desires a family of his own bah. I should pay him back all the sperm he wasted on her too. Tit for tat.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by emperormossad(m): 3:17am On Oct 26, 2017
frenzyduchess:
i nor dey vex na, someone cannot pray in peace again?
Even nairaland mfm brethren no pray reach that level na...grin
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 26, 2017
emperormossad:

Which future? Isn't she married? Oh, she's looking for someone that will shine Congo for life, her jazz don fail am. So it is a bad thing that bros G desires a family of his own bah. I should pay him back all the sperm he wasted on her too. Tit for tat.

Didn't he know she was married, make the brother go pay the money. The sex was enjoyed by both party.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2017
emperormossad:

Even nairaland mfm brethren no pray reach that level na...grin
Hahahahaha tongue
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by emperormossad(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
BiggyB242:

Didn't he know she was married, make the brother go pay the money. The sex was enjoyed by both party.
If she will vomit all the sperm, I can assure you that he will pay. No be the woman go find am in the first instance? Make you sef use tongue count teeth na.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2017
emperormossad:

If she will vomit all the sperm, I can assure you that he will pay. No be the woman go find am in the first instance? Make you sef use tongue count teeth na.

Na him gist the woman. Anyways make we forget their marra e non go put money for our pocket bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( / Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.