Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) (31770 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
then? how does this change Nigerian economy for better. if they like,make they win Grammy ,good for them and their family
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Crossguy: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Making sense
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Foodforthought: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lilchilz:
I went out with my friend to smoke weed,after
smoking he said he's hungry and we should go to hishouse to eat that his mother was cooking food when he left the house. As we get to his house, his mum served me and him rice. After eating he brought out his wallet,bring out money and tell his mother "madam take your money for two plates,pls give us toothpick".

Since yesterday i still de the guy house
o,the parent no gree me go say i must tell them wetin happen to their pikin ,abeg wetin i go talk?
grin
Lilchilz:
smoking he said he's hungry and we should go to hishouse to eat that his mother was cooking food when he left the house. As we get to his house, his mum served me and him rice. After eating he brought out his wallet,bring out money and tell his mother "madam take your money for two plates,pls give us toothpick".

o,the parent no gree me go say i must tell them wetin happen to their pikin ,abeg wetin i go talk?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by Foodforthought: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lilchilz:

grin
Lilchilz:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by lanredavidju(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lilchilz:

lol I can't fit laff alone o showed homies ...advice came o ,u guys smoked weed o...d truth will set u free no go lie o...e fit bad for u o
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by sunshineV(f): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
lenghtinny:

angry

Froggie fans spotted

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by kingjomezy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
jayson87:
Davido's year is better than Wizkid's

Wizkid has been featuring every tom and harry in the American music scene, yet none of the songs makes a classic sense. None was a hit banger. Sense fall on wizkid

Hello froggy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by kenodrill: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Don't just like this tiwa of a savage girl.she look sooo willlld...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by encryptjay(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
kenodrill:
She is, why won't her husband break down with such exhibitions?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by sexaddict08(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lilchilz:

talk true, wetin happen to their pikin? by now him suppose don dey ok....or are u a ritualist
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by coluka: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
kenodrill:

Whether you like her or not, you can see that it is not affecting her progress and success so I'll advise you to focus your energy in making a success out of your own life and stop wasting time hating on someone else

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by paolokonqueror(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
So Drake refused to 'feature' on Wizkid's Come Closer but somehow it's still Wizkid that didn't feature on his own One Dance? Smh

jayson87:

Wizkid has been featuring every tom and harry in the American music scene, yet none of the songs makes a classic sense. None was a hit banger. Drake refused to feature in his Yeah Yeah Yeah ... baby come closer video. What a shame. Same way he wasn't featured in one dance. Sense fall on wizkid
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by paolokonqueror(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Wizkid had been featured solo previously tho
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by udosneh: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
BloggersNG:
The Video is yet to be released, but fans are already queuing up to watch, including me lol, Can't wait to see what my boy cooked up with the Diva, *winks'' Anyways the behind-the-scenes photo which broke the internet last week has made it to Billboard already, They featured Tiwa Savage and Wizkid on their #Twosday hottest on IG.

Congrats to them, see below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/aww-tiwa-savage-and-wizkids-yet-to-be.html

BloggersNG:
The Video is yet to be released, but fans are already queuing up to watch, including me lol, Can't wait to see what my boy cooked up with the Diva, *winks'' Anyways the behind-the-scenes photo which broke the internet last week has made it to Billboard already, They featured Tiwa Savage and Wizkid on their #Twosday hottest on IG.

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/aww-tiwa-savage-and-wizkids-yet-to-be.html

[quote author=BloggersNG post=61758588]The Video is yet to be released, but fans are already queuing up to watch, including me lol, Can't wait to see what my boy cooked up with the Diva, *winks'' Anyways the behind-the-scenes photo which broke the internet last week has made it to Billboard already, They featured Tiwa Savage and Wizkid on their #Twosday hottest on IG.

[i too dey like dat guy even though davido wan Bleep
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by kenodrill: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
coluka:

Whether you like her or not, you can see that it is not affecting her progress and success so I'll advise you to focus your energy in making a success out of your own life and stop wasting time hating on someone else
who's this bigot of a thing?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by olatemmie13(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Die there

grin grin grin grin grin
Lilchilz:

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by itchie: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
kenodrill:
who's this bigot of a thing?

That guy told you the truth. Face your life and stop hating other people's success. It won't benefit you in any way

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by itchie: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to Tiwa and wizzy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by markrealz: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
jayson87:

Wizkid has been featuring every tom and harry in the American music scene, yet none of the songs makes a classic sense. None was a hit banger. Drake refused to feature in his Yeah Yeah Yeah ... baby come closer video. What a shame. Same way he wasn't featured in one dance. Sense fall on wizkid
my guy dat song is bigger dan IF and FALL.unless u want to deny it
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) by jayson87: 1:13am On Oct 26, 2017
markrealz:

my guy dat song is bigger dan IF and FALL.unless u want to deny it
how? because it features drake. Iroko fall on you for blasphemy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz: "I'm Embarrassed To Tell My Parents That I Ended Up As A Co-parent" / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Arab Attire As He Storms Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.