Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah (34666 Views)

Newcastle United Appoint Eddie Howe As New Coach / Eddie Nketiah Explains His Phone Call Celebration / Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
emeijeh:
you wicked o
Re: Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah by madjune(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Fkd team Arsenal.

Always looking for stars to save them and still no trophies in sight.
Re: Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah by Udochee(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
i just hope the English media doesn't over hype this young lad..
Re: Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah by maclatunji: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Udochee:
i just hope the English media doesn't over hype this young lad..

Let me hype him on their behalf.

He is the best thing since the days of Sir Bobby Charlton, superb world-class striker. The best in the world.
Re: Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah by ACE1010: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
ucnwafor:
Kai! Nkita

grin grin grin
Re: Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah by Angel1696: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nairalane:
The Op forgot to add. He can also play for Nigeria. His Mother was call Nkechi, married to Okon. She named her son Nketiah. She later remarried Eddie, who was Eddie Guerrero's younger brother...... He now changed his name to Eddie Nketiah...

What am I even saying sef....
did u just mention late Eddie Guerrero
Re: Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah by Habibsocial080: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Even Harry cane was rejected by Arsenal
Re: Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2017
Chelsea ruining Youth since 50BC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos / Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.