Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (62991 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
OK JUST IMAGINE THIS PASTOR COME OUT OF SUCH A CAR TO PREACH TO ME!!!

NO JOKES APART... IMAGINEgrin grin
TO BE SERIOUS JUST IMAGINE.

NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES WONT YOU SCREAM...

PASTOR NA THIS UR PREACHING I GO CHOP COME TAKE BUY THIS KIND CAR NO MACHINE BECAUSE THIS ONE PASS CAR WEY YOU DEY DRIVE?

ABI YOU THINK SAY LUCKY NA EVERYBODY NAME?
YOU FEEL SAY ALL OFFERING BAG NA SO SO 1000 NAIRA NOTES E DEY CONTAIN BUT YOU FORGET SAY FOR WE CHURCH FOR WARRI WE OFFERING BAG AS DEM POUR AM FOR GROUND NA SO 20NAIRA GO DEY LOOK YOU FOR EYE LIKE SAY UNA BE MATE

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by ifymod1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
watchwoman:
Haba! which one is haters kill yourselves again, did Jesus not tell is to pray for our enemies/haters? Let us be mindful of the words we speak so as not to sound like unbelievers.
they pray for death of their enemies in that business outfit
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Orlins: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Izonpikin:
is it bad for you to have it too?? If no why don’t you have it as a gift from your fellow brethren’s Oh Nigerians ..

You person don give You? It's good to use a good car but not make it seem as if we dey para for the man of God.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Abatsam111(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=iamjames2222 post=61763324][/quote]

Kindly call/whatsapp 07064272729
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by alphajerus(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
InfinixMine:
lalasticlala since you viewed this topic let me ask you

What would Jesus do?

hello are u a Foursquarian?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Any man wey go marry me must give me this car as a wedding gift

Because your Toto is the pathway to heaven abi?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by ForValour: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Abatsam111:

Meanwhile, FB page with 50k likes for sale...
Quote me if you're interested...
HOW MUCH?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
RZArecta:
No wonder OPM pastor rejected his own Rolls Royce, these two men keep acting like cat and rat grin
I'm no fan of OPM but that man Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM is practising old time Biblical Christianity. He is the most selfless Christian leader in Nigeria today, he is the epitome of 'sell all that you have & feed the poor.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Givers never lack
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by biggy26: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
It depends on what u have to offer...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by zoedew: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

What if Evans proposes? lolzzzzzz
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by truthstands11: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
The phrase haters kill yourself doesn't sound good of a true Christian.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
u go wait for am, till u go old,u nor go see am for face
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Syphonn(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tecno phantom 8 is finally here. Check specs, features and price at

http://www.busygisting.com/tecno-phantom-8-features-specifications-and-price-below/
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
cogbuagu:
I'm opening my own church oo
grin grin grin grin grin
guy,shey you know say na business.you must have the luck and the skills to succeed,skills like can u deceive large numbers of people,can u hypnotise,are u good at inventing stories.or else you would fail o,i warn u
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by SirGoldEjike(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:
And the same bible said "suffereth not a witch to live" what does that mean? Bible student. grin

Happy Belated Birthday to papa.
Happy Belated Birthday to our Papa, But sister The Jesus Christ our master had more haters than Papa yet he never saw them as ''witches or wizards'', He never asked any of them to ''go and kill themselves''.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by irynterri(f): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:
And the same bible said "suffereth not a witch to live" what does that mean? Bible student. grin

Happy Belated Birthday to papa.
as a Christian you should know that New testament rules always surpasses those of the old testament, the OT says kill your enemies the NT says pray for your enemies, if you are practising Judaism believe the former but if you profess Jesus do the latter
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Excuses: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
@Op which 1 is haters kill urself, it is u that will kill urself, matter of fact u are 1 of the haters, reason why u worship God is because u think people hate u. Negative personality#negative thinking.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by oruma19: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Vivos:
Let him sell that car and give it to the poor. But I have a question oo, when Jesus told that rich man to sell all he has, when the rich man asked Him what to do to enter the kingdom of God. Does that not apply to all these men of God. Driving very very very expensive car, when RX 350 Lexus can still do the work of that very very very expensive car. Your opinion pls
can a camel pass through the needle hole? Jesus wasn't joking when he said this. These materialistic pastors knw they won't make heaven so let them acquire much and make their heaven on earth. They are very wise people. I love pastors especially nigerian pastors...lolz.. sharp badt guys
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Oches4me(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Christianity and mumu na 5&6
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
The great day is coming,all men shall stand before the throne of God and give an account of how they used the life that was given to them.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by spartoki: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
I SUPPORT him to say haters KILL YOURSELF. infact face the bush and never return. if na BUHARI them give that car as birthday gift una go fit make comment? if u truly u know the scripture u will close the gutter u called mouth. fools
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yahoo pastors
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ibiyeomi's fanatic keep on
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
ufuosman:
Givers never lack
ans the line continues
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by PETUK(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
that's OK, but the problem is i'm from Benue State, in Benue we use Wheelbarrow if you know what I mean
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Izonpikin: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orlins:

You person don give You? It's good to use a good car but not make it seem as if we dey para for the man of God.
I dey para for the pastor and the fools wey forget the needy go buy car for Pastor wey already get money .nigerians are pathetic
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Mysselff2: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

You no get problem, it is done
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Mujtahida: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Very few realise it but biblical Christianity is long dead- it's gone, only an empty tomb with Jesus name inscribed on it remains. Motivational speakers, con men and business men have usurped the place of Pastors and Teachers

Entering the presence of Innocent II., before whom a large sum of money was spread out, the Pope observed, “You see, the Church is no longer in that age in which she said, ‘Silver and gold have I none.’”—“True, holy father,” replied Aquinas; “neither can she any longer say to the lame, ‘Rise up and walk.’”
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by plice01: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
gypsey:
No! they are not meant to! they are supposed to get their rewards in heaven! that's the same thing they preach to thier gullible followers while stealing from them in the name of christainity, them pastors are crooks who will do anything to keep their ignorant followers worshipping grin

But the followers chose to buy it for them.. they were not forced..
cant they receive gifts?
so a pastor is meant to live poorly?
if a pastor is meant to live poorly then the God they serve should be poor and heaven should be a ghetto
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Abatsam111(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
ForValour:
HOW MUCH?

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

dat mean u still d inside ya mama womb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.