Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (62983 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by abiodunab: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Any man wey go marry me must give me this car as a wedding gift
you go wait tire.....it later still dey street....
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
How many cars, donkeys, houses Jesus and our prophets collect in the name of spreading the world of God?

Will rada give my charity to the needy than clergymen that ask u to ask God when u need something but request things from members when they need something.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Shelloween:
with a private jet and 3 plots of land in Maitama kwo? No be only gold you dey dig.... Destiny follow.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
gypsey:
let me know when you are ready, i would like to invest grin we share the donations and thites 50 -50

The hustle is real.grin
Biko adim-involve

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin Honestly! i think kidnappers and Armed robbers have joined in these upgrade too,
Danm! it's time i upgrade from this my petty thieving to the real thieving like church pastors. cool

Good idea..
My brain needs to start thinking like your'sgringrin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Na keke marwa go sure pass cheesy
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by mildflame: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Fake PASTOR.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
plice01:

But the followers chose to buy it for them.. they were not forced..
cant they receive gifts?
so a pastor is meant to live poorly?
if a pastor is meant to live poorly then the God they serve should be poor and heaven should be a ghetto
heaven is a getto! already! tell me, why does a pastor need a Rolls Royce? What is he trying to prove? that God is materialistic?

every were you go there is a church in every street corner in nigeria there is a church, but there is not one Adequate hospital or homeless shelter, No motherless babies home. just only church everywere. these pastors are crooks!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
watchwoman:
Haba! which one is haters kill yourselves again, did Jesus not tell is to pray for our enemies/haters? Let us be mindful of the words we speak so as not to sound like unbelievers.

Because he knows ppl will still complain. Even if the man was given a bicycle. Someone like daddy freeze.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Vivos:
when Jesus and the disciples were on earth, what type of life did they live? They say they follow the ways of Christ, why not live in same way too. we follow ones that favour us like tithes and offerings and leave the rest.
stop speaking from a distance and avoid generalizing. Paul said: I know what it means to be rich and what it means to be abase. What does that tell you? What did Jesus say about the regalia of his forerunner John? That it's meant to be worn in palaces. The repentant prostitute broke a perfume that can buy a car in our day and Jesus allowed it. Jesus dined with the richest when He was still here. When He told the rich young ruler to sell off his properties and follow him, He meant that the young man should be ready to sacrifice anything required of him. John says that God wishes us to prosper spiritually, financially and bodily. I don't want to start mentioning Solomon, Abraham, DAVID etc. Go to the bible and see the thorough description given to moses on how to make priestly garments with live crystals embedded in them. That's how God rates his priests. And who told you they live big on people's offerings? Don't they have their own investments? When they are suffering, you won't see them and when their book of remberance is opened, you start shouting yourself hoarse. I rep Christ and I love my brothers. I'm not referring to Yahoo pastors oo. We know the real Mccoys and they are also rich.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by 400billionman: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
GreenMavro:
Native doctors have realized that majority find it difficult to visit their shrines so they upgraded and updated to churches

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
then u must whout it
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by free2ryhme: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

when your brothers marry how many give this to their wife as wedding gift

ode
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by CHIGIM: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
I am a serious advocate of churches to pay tax ,Bc all this men of god that will not make heaven according to mark 10;25 are just duping and frying peoples brain for their selfish aim
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by bymyself: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Why you down grade yourself like this? You for ask for private jet.... grin grin grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by danigbo(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
[

You Sabi drive ?

quote author=biacan post=61759988]Any man wey go marry me must give me this car as a wedding gift [/quote]
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by OBku4(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:
And the same bible said "suffereth not a witch to live" what does that mean? Bible student. grin

Happy Belated Birthday to papa.

are you a Jew, or are you a Christian??

are you following the Law, or are you following Jesus??

all these 'all my enemies fall down and die' people... no be Christianity o
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by OBku4(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=sucesssmoto9 post=61765947]yes,you can make it[/quot
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by stankezzy: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
I stand by him , haters kill yourself , after all judas as an example of hater killed himself, money no be ur own , wetin come concern u for de money ,25 billion dollars stollen by our government , you no de talk about it ooo , na to discuss pastors
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:
And the same bible said "suffereth not a witch to live" what does that mean? Bible student. grin

Happy Belated Birthday to papa.
balderdash.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=rawpadgin post=61767249][/quote]Thats the car you will buy for me as my wedding gift have you forgotten that these are one of the requirement of having a queen as a wife.....?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Thats the car you will buy for me as my wedding gift have you forgotten that these are one of the requirement of having a queen as a wife.....?
are you going to do the wedding alone?

what will u buy for me as 'my wedding gift' ?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Thats the car you will buy for me as my wedding gift have you forgotten that these are one of the requirement of having a queen as a wife.....?

Smh
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by ibolomo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Vivos:
Let him sell that car and give it to the poor. But I have a question oo, when Jesus told that rich man to sell all he has, when the rich man asked Him what to do to enter the kingdom of God. Does that not apply to all these men of God. Driving very very very expensive car, when RX 350 Lexus can still do the work of that very very very expensive car. Your opinion pls
sorry, but you're beginning to sound like Judas Iscariot when the prostitute broke a bottle of expensive ointment at the feet of Jesus.
I'm no fan of pointless displays of wealth, but we shouldn't always be quick to judge men of God.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by lightwind(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
he worked hard for the WEALTH... now the riches is coming y'all should allow him to enjoy it while it lasts... we all have one life to live... he has just one child.....
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
watchwoman:
Haba! which one is haters kill yourselves again, did Jesus not tell is to pray for our enemies/haters? Let us be mindful of the words we speak so as not to sound like unbelievers.
That is how salvation youth go about insult.g people.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by wizzytm(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
I am sure the person(s) who gave out this car have family members in need
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
chyy5:
Yahoo pastors
Walayi! undecided
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by olaolutreasure(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
watchwoman:
Looks like I found a daughter of My Father; my sister from another mother
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
are you going to do the wedding alone?

what will u buy for me as 'my wedding gift' ?
Romantic singlet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.