Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (62980 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by djlittlej(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Vivos:
Let him sell that car and give it to the poor. But I have a question oo, when Jesus told that rich man to sell all he has, when the rich man asked Him what to do to enter the kingdom of God. Does that not apply to all these men of God. Driving very very very expensive car, when RX 350 Lexus can still do the work of that very very very expensive car. Your opinion pls

the kind thunder wey go fire you ehn, when i see all this dude criticizing pastors because of their riches i always get angry, even the bible recounts that Mary madaglin guess i got the spelling correct, bought an oil to wash Jesus feet, researchers said, the oil worth 3million dollars with todays value,
even when Jesus died the soldiers where fighting over his robe, that's to tell you his robe was expensive,

okay, when Jesus was sending out the disciples to preach, he told them to go without anything meaning that the people will cater for them, what am o trying to say?

Even Ananais and saphira sold their land and gave the proceeds to peter, should i continue? So before you start talking, is better u think first? And stop talking as a fool.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Romantic singlet
grin grin I will get u romantic bra
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
grin grin I will get u romantic bra
GOD forbid car or NO marriage
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
GOD forbid car or NO marriage
if u reject my proposal i will propose to nkechi tongue
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
if u reject my proposal i will propose to nkechi tongue
That means you don't love me
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
That means you don't love me
how will love someone i have not seen

It doesn't work that way

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
how will love someone i have not seen

It doesn't work that way
Are you sure you're ready to see the queen...... I mean financially and spiritual reday
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Are you sure you're ready to see the queen...... I mean financially and spiritual reday
which one is spiritually ready. ...

Are you a mami water
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
which one is spiritually ready. ...

Are you a mami water
I mean you need to be GOD fearing
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
I mean you need to be GOD fearing
i am God fearing.

The question is. ......are you?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
mildflame:
Fake PASTOR.

Hater spotted, you know what to do now.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by giftiy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Any man wey go marry me must give me this car as a wedding gift
you go old pass mongo park
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
i am God fearing.
The question is. ......are you?
Yes I am
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by EtzzCoded(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice Ride.. � � � The ministry is really flourishing..
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by okazuu(m): 12:23am On Oct 26, 2017
wizzytm:
I am sure the person(s) who gave out this car have family members in need

why not go and take care of them
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by okazuu(m): 12:27am On Oct 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

That is how salvation youth go about insult.g people.

allow one mad person to be insulting your parents every time and be closing your mouth you hear

RUBBISH
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Teobaba(m): 12:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Members suffering and smiling . who the car help
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 26, 2017
cremedelacreme:

Wetin you go give the man? shocked shocked shocked
nothing pass giving am expired pussssy weh everybody don scatterize
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by YelloweWest: 3:54am On Oct 26, 2017
okazuu:

allow one mad person to be insulting your parents every time and be closing your mouth you hear

RUBBISH
You be just proved my point... it's sad all of this is being done in the name of Christianity.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by InfinixMine: 4:56am On Oct 26, 2017
alphajerus:

hello are u a Foursquarian?
Nope. I attend MFM.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 5:48am On Oct 26, 2017
biacan:
Yes I am
am having a hard time believing that. ..

I don't judge people on what they post on the internet but some of posts. ........
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by mildflame: 6:26am On Oct 26, 2017
DozieInc:

Hater spotted, you know what to do now.
Monitoring Spirit...get a life
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2017
biacan:
why not if you offer more than just sex, because if it's only sex you can put on the table, dondies do same
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Codes151(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2017
biacan:
no na jet d go give u
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by plice01: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2017
gypsey:
heaven is a getto! already! tell me, why does a pastor need a Rolls Royce? What is he trying to prove? that God is materialistic?

every were you go there is a church in every street corner in nigeria there is a church, but there is not one Adequate hospital or homeless shelter, No motherless babies home. just only church everywere. these pastors are crooks!

Sha, me I've learned to do what is right by playing my part.. we will all answer to God on the last day. but truth is, even if all the hospitals are good around us, all amenities are intact, people will still attack pastors for having things especially the expensive things. According to many beliefs, the sinners are meant to be the ones enjoying the good things of life while Pastors are meant to be trekking, suffering and waiting for Jesus to come
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
plice01:

Sha, me I've learned to do what is right by playing my part.. we will all answer to God on the last day. but truth is, even if all the hospitals are good around us, all amenities are intact, people will still attack pastors for having things especially the expensive things. According to many beliefs, the sinners are meant to be the ones enjoying the good things of life while Pastors are meant to be trekking, suffering and waiting for Jesus to come
let them build hospitals and all other important things first, then you will see if they will be attcked or not.
look! pastors are just selfish crooks and no they are not meant to be materialistic or Accquire wealth, because those things are worldly, heaven should be priority, isn't that what they preach? perhaps they should practise what they preach! i repeat! they are thieves!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by djlittlej(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
gypsey:
let them build hospitals and all other important things first, then you will see if they will be attcked or not.
look! pastors are just selfish crooks and no they are not meant to be materialistic or Accquire wealth, because those things are worldly, heaven should be priority, isn't that what they preach? perhaps they should practise what they preach! i repeat! they are thieves!

hahaha bro go unleash ur frustration on buhari, he needs it,

they should build hospital ba, say na dem be government, say na u dey pay them salary?

Well i no blame u shall, na poverty wey dey worry u, i guess u dey browse dis thread with airtel free basic,

what am even saying self, u are just frustrated, go and meet daddy freeze...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
djlittlej:

hahaha bro go unleash ur frustration on buhari, he needs it,

they should build hospital ba, say na dem be government, say na u dey pay them salary?

Well i no blame u shall, na poverty wey dey worry u, i guess u dey browse dis thread with airtel free basic,

what am even saying self, u are just frustrated, go and meet daddy freeze...
fuvk! you! grin next time try writing in clear English and Spellings maybe i will understand what you are gibbering About, Not every one can understand your dialect. you have made no sense!

And oh! check peoples profiles too before quoting them next time. Ciao! grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
gypsey:
fuvk! you! grin next time try writing in clear English and Spellings maybe i will understand what you are gibbering About, Not every one can understand your dialect. you have made no sense!

And oh! check peoples profiles too before quoting them next time. Ciao! grin

Odegwu indi igbo Equitoria guineagrin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
Martin0:

Odegwu indi igbo Equitoria guineagrin
Nnaa! eh! ihe nkaa! gwuru mmadu ike! grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
gypsey:
Nnaa! eh! ihe nkaa! gwuru mmadu ike! grin

Hahahahah odikwanu easy?grin
Mmadu ka-na-ya nu uwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.