Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (39446 Views)

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by hollamanng(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hmm NBA (Nigeria basketball association)

ObaKlaz:
My children have just three career choices to select from:

1. Nigerian Pastor/Preacher (whichever one you choose to call it. God MUST call them!)

2. Football (Nigerian/African leagues ruled out, please!)

3. Basketball (NBA ONLY!)
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
delishpot:
If they like, they should gift him their children. Me I don tire freeze dey there dey rant, Daddy GO dey there dey recieve big cars and private jets.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by correctguy101(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sapphire86:
Every time he is always reacting. Pastor collects rolls Royce - he reacts; pastor buys key - he reacts; Amber Rose wants sex everyday - he reacts!! He shoulf just explode already undecided

Abi o my dear. The slowpoke just dey react to everything. grin

His entire life is being monitored by all this cut and sew bloggers. Anything he does or doesn't do now will be seen as a chemical reaction from a chemical bomb that has refused to explode... grin

Daddy Freeze, just goan explode or go open your own church already if you are really so jealous of the "god of men" let's see how far you'll go.. angry .. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Daddybright1986(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pls can we leave this news for now, let's match down to imo state and bring down that dam statue of zuma...........
Daddy run mouth go soon go prison because of that his mouth......... If him get mouths,why not condemned polithiefcian too, especially let him try bubu jibril

One love

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by ehissi(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
I dont understand? undecided

This guy is drained Spiritually! He seriously needs to repent......

So now naaah only Pastors whey dey contribute to improving the economy that members should give offering?

Is Pastor now called by God to improve the economy? undecided

I thought that was what Buhari was voted for.......... angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by delishpot: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=61763354][/quote]

E tire me o.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by ObaKlaz: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
emerged01:

Boxing nko? Mayweather get money o!
Getting your ass kicked for money? The money is good, but that's one hazardous career, bro. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by uyplus(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
But it's funny, the people who bought this car for so called papa might be having hungry neighbors who they have never helped, but would rather gossip about. Even Jesus said, whatsoever you do to the least of my brother's, that you do unto me! Why buy an 80m car gift for 1 man, when you can use that money to affect the lives of the down trodden? Even Jesus will be happy with you! That car can provide free education to more than 200 students!!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Koolking(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
princecalculus:
Daddy Freeze...Mr Reaction, He Has Reacted More Than Five Times For Just Two Days...

Sapphire86:
Every time he is always reacting. Pastor collects rolls Royce - he reacts; pastor buys key - he reacts; Amber Rose wants sex everyday - he reacts!! He shoulf just explode already undecided

Each reaction is money to his purse. He also gives Nigerian bloggers what to copy and paste on their blog space for traffic sake.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Oyindidi(f): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
The one that rejected the gift is more of a critic than a preacher.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by naijamafioso: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
E be like say na pastor business pay pass for naija now

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Dekmankind(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
These are beautiful cars. They should call 08092601833 and get the best Trackers installed on them ASAP
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Gamusgamus: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
TheArticleNG:
Controversial On Air Personality, Daddy Freeze has taken to social media to react to Pastors David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries and Chibuzor Chinyere of Omega Power Ministries, who recently received Rolls Royce gifts on their recently celebrated birthdays.

Recall, Pastor Chibuzor is said to have rejected his own and used for charity, while it has not been known what pastor David did or will do with his own.

The popular presenter took to Instagram to share the photo below and disclosed that Nigerians should think wisely as their salvation might just depend on the actions of the Men of God.

He wrote:

“Two pastors in the same city, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Both recently celebrated their birthdays. One turned 44 while the other turned 55.

Both were given Rolls Royce ghost cars as gifts. One collects it with arms wide open, while the other rejects it, and collects the money which he uses to build another free school for poor children. It is alleged that he already has 7 free schools for orphans and poor children, where they are fed at least once a day, and are taken abroad on excursions.

Questions arising:
1: Which one is more Christ like?
2: which of the two is contributing his quota towards nation building?
3: Which should a christian rather give offering to?
4: Which act will on the long run improve the economy?

Think wisely…. your salvation might just depend on it! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple”

Source:- https://www.gistlivepro.com/entertainment/celebrity/daddy-freeze-reacts-port-harcourt-pastors-gifted-rolls-royce-birthday/

Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift. https://www.nairaland.com/4136882/pastor-chibuzor-chinyere-rejects-rolls

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) -. https://www.nairaland.com/4137994/pastor-david-ibiyeomie-gets-car
The second pastor of cause, he is the replica of Christ and needs more offering support from our like

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by handsomenonny(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
This is where I have problem with this Chemical called freeze that reacts to any news addressing me of God.

A gift is given in appreciation and decision to collect it or is based on many conditions surrounding the recipient.

What if God has no hand in the other pastor building a school? What if his own calling is different and he is fulfilling it under the public's radar?

All Nigerians wants to live a good life however out of their sad state of life will not let anything pass by without criticism. Ask yourself do you want a home of your own or not? Cars of your own or not? Live classy or not?

This is why politicians will keep dealing with us. we r so used to dealing with petty issues of one man than facing the mass numbers of criminals enslaving us. At least pastors r being given, what of those stealing from us?

How many popular American pastors do you know living in the slum or rejecting gift from his congregations. Yet you will idolize them because their people choose to respect and leave their mode of conduct to God.

Everybody cannot always be out there talking about what they are doing for humanity plus do you even know if the school builder is an underground drug Lord covering his ass with all this projects and pastoral game?

Hypocrisy is just our country's Name and it has eaten deep into our blood.
e no go better for your village people
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Hustoto: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
I am sure pastor David Ibiyeomie and his ministry has given to charity and the poor more than d mumu critic called freeze and his church, friends and family put together. Does freeze attend any church atall? Has he gone close to the board of these churches he criticize to know what they do or have done to the poor?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Abudu2000(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daddy freeze is always on point just that too many brainwashed people on nairaland that they would rather dick ride these thieves than allow sense to fall on them....how are we sure he didn't buy the rolls with his money and make it look like it was gifted? Anyway who am I to say anything self, their sheeples their money their cars, I'm outta here

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by thunderbabs: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
ObaKlaz:

1. Nigerian Pastor/Preacher (whichever one you choose to call it. God MUST call them!)

You sef na Daddy G.O. ahhhaaaa
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by ufuosman(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mind ur business, don't judge any of them

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by oruma19: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
This is where I have problem with this Chemical called freeze that reacts to any news addressing me of God.

A gift is given in appreciation and decision to collect it or is based on many conditions surrounding the recipient.

What if God has no hand in the other pastor building a school? What if his own calling is different and he is fulfilling it under the public's radar?

All Nigerians wants to live a good life however out of their sad state of life will not let anything pass by without criticism. Ask yourself do you want a home of your own or not? Cars of your own or not? Live classy or not?

This is why politicians will keep dealing with us. we r so used to dealing with petty issues of one man than facing the mass numbers of criminals enslaving us. At least pastors r being given, what of those stealing from us?

How many popular American pastors do you know living in the slum or rejecting gift from his congregations. Yet you will idolize them because their people choose to respect and leave their mode of conduct to God.

Everybody cannot always be out there talking about what they are doing for humanity plus do you even know if the school builder is an underground drug Lord covering his ass with all this projects and pastoral game?

Hypocrisy is just our country's Name and it has eaten deep into our blood.
all things are lawful but not all are expedient. Bible says if our conscience does not condemn us then God does not condemn us. If u do good u know, when u do wrong u knw also. When people behave Christlike we know, when they exhibit the selfishness and self centeredness of Satan we also know. Oyibo that brought Christianity to Africa brought it with free education,. Let us think back, if the whites that brought Christianity behaved like our "penterascal" pastors are behaving, do u tink we would have Christianity today? Apostle chibuzor has behaved like a christian, leave all these private jets pastors make dem de one corner.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Decryptor(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
And later, some idiots will open their filthy mouths to say Igbos love money. I'm sure Pastor Chibuzor is a Yoruba man
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by mexioni(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
ObaKlaz:

the first choice is good but remember they are wretched ones on the streets of lagos, especailly those that wake up very early to preach salvation

the second one aint bad too but remember they are some leagues worse enumerated than african league

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Afonjashapmouth: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
handsomenonny:
e no go better for your village people

The question is do u have a life?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by hotdealz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
ObaKlaz:

music and politics nko?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by PEZMAN(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pastors will tell their members not to conform to the world yet they posses and use the best and nicest things of the world..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by spencekat(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Freeze is always craving to be noticed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daddy freeze... if to say dem fit convert the energy you dey take talk about other people's business to electricity, only your own for fit create 24/7 power supply for Lagos State!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by j1mmy: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nigeria should be colonized again and all the Citizens rehabilitated, there are just too many primates there!
number one religous-mugus on earth, Nigerians!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Chukazu: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Stonerobaba:
Sincerely speaking this Daddy Freeze is making sense though. Just that the bible says touch not my anointed.................Apart from that, that way is pure business and self interest.

You were there when the anointing happened?

What type of oil was used for the type anointing ?undecided

Why do we always read the Bible out of context?...did the Bible really say that in the light of the topic?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Afonjashapmouth: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Is anybody ordained by God to advocate for him my question? Why don't complainers take up the task of contributing their own quota instead of nagging? Nigerians r used to show off of phony philanthropic act to prove self righteousness. Even if the source of wealth is questionable. Let's say Kokun foundation is an act of ritualism or cover up for some money laundering, has anybody ever vet where the funds are truly from and not where he said? As long as he is killing some and feeding some. It's a pity Nigeria is full of online soldiers #comeandbeatme generation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
alignacademy:

He's helping the economy

Just imagine how much traffic he gives Nairaland, bloggers, etc.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by ObaKlaz: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
mexioni:

the first choice is good but remember they are wretched ones on the streets of lagos, especailly those that wake up very early to preach salvation

the second one aint bad too but remember they are some leagues worse enumerated than african league

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Epl, La Liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 are the koko, bros.

God forbid they become wretched street preachers or as I call it - 'motor park pastors'. The types you see at bus terminals wearing yeye oversized cut-and-sew suits with pouches deep enough to keep a TV set.

My kids gotta do internship at TD Jakes ministries to learn the ropes.

grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by spartoki: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
if this car was bought for an olosho on her birthday or a politician will it have been on the headline or a topic of discussion
u guys should leave pastors alone it is not in our place to discuss them avoid them BEFORE THE THUNDER WEY GO FIRE UNA COME OUR FROM SAMBISA. the car was not reported stolen but a birthday gift.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée / Simi Made Thierry Henry Sing In Yoruba Language And It Was So Beautiful (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.