Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (38711 Views)

Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home / Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ / Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
9jvirgin:
Senseless and stupid reactions from reckless people. Shameless people who are morally corrupt are here dishing out thoughtless opinions.

thank God you noticed those guys reactions. it's very senseless bro. they didn't get the full understanding before they replied to Timi post. the reply is really awkward .

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by sonofluc1fer: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
victrick105:

look at this one...even men that married only one woman are finding them hard to deal with, and u want to marry plenty... No wahala, enjoy your life, just be ready for heart attack b4 u clock 50.
I no wan marry sef. But might finally have to succumb to family pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by stagger: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Timi is very correct. Most of these celebs don't know that wedding is for a day, marriage is for a lifetime. So if you like, host your wedding in the space station or in Dubai; when you are done with the razzmatazz, you will come back to the basics like dealing with the flying hair, unshaved bear, early morning odours, the snoring and all.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by nobleblood: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Marriage is suppose to test all the resolve we lay claim to. If we fail to pass, we should be humble about it and lay praise at the feet of our parents who pass with flying distinction. All this generation know how to do is lay claim to knowledge. But when it come to practice they fail woefully. See how freeze is running his mouth. A man that cannot hold a woman down is that one a man?

Don't think for once timi has not had his challenge with his wife.its all about how you manage yours and keep things tight. No matter how good a woman is at the beginning, she will always text you in the end. Is up to that man who desperately want to make it work.

I draw inspiration from my father at all times. A definely good man he is. I know how my mother texted him when he lost his job. It was hell! And that is putting it nicely. But as I speak to you today, my mother cannot sleep if he is out of the house. That is marriage for you. That is real love for your. As the bible would explain it. It suffers long and its kind, bears all things, forgives all things, hope all things.

Freeze and his intellectual/ religoiuse gang should read there bible more, first to know it by heart for themselves alone before attempting to teach others.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by lebete3000: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
Marriage fails because marriage is against the laws of nature. The Creators of mankind as a specie never intended for us to separate from the natural ways that animals behave in terms of sex and relationships. I guess we humans are ashamed to recognize that we are living in animal bodies. Then we start inventing things like marriage and money and destroy nature just to feel that we are superior to nature.

Marriage is not a happy place mostly, because it was not supposed to be. And Timi is right, if you must be married. Make sure you are complete and also make sure the person you marry is complete. It is the incompleteness that longs to be loved. No complete man or woman feel insecure about the partner.

Sex is natural gift, and the puberty is nature's sign of saying 'Get yourself some orgasm and release the hormones into your blood' and evolve.

Sex has no place in the list of religious sins, but they are sure to control people like zombies. The Creative power of sex, when properly harnessed becomes the catalysts for great creativity.

I encourage everyone to begin to learn how to give their partners massage, make love all day and enjoy this beautiful planet. Make your lives a heaven on Earth so you can forget the daily stress.

Atheist spotted.
Take 5 brother.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
chillychill:
I wish you the same

Islam even if the man marries 10 wives una Dey.....

You prefer to be giving birth to children

Even the father can't recognize some of them.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Marriage is about the individuals and not the institution itself. Just like businesses can fail due to mismanagement by the leaders, just like some countries are failing, just like somethings fail when they are not properly maintained. Love is abstract.. you can't blame that. Marriage does not have abilities, it's the individuals in it that have got abilities. It will be unintelligent to blame an abstract or non living over a failure

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by 12345baba(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Uti na gay
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by Egein(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Toni Payne, whose divorce was caused by her issuing Ruggedman's phallus a vicious dose of MouthAction, is also talking!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by chillychill(f): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Lol stop saying what you don't know man... Go back read more about things u wanna talk about if you don't know or just ask politely.. Abeg

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
chillychill:
I wish you the same

I'm trying to insult you......

Get it? Because you are a Muslim who doesn't care when her man cheats
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by victrick105: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I no wan marry sef. But might finally have to succumb to family pressure.

why you no wan marry?...u wan become reverend or pope?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by chillychill(f): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

I'm trying to insult you......

Get it? Because you are a Muslim who doesn't care when her man cheats
lol who says I don't get it... Its not cheating boboyi if u don't know anything about something just ask d knowledgeable ones or read books about them... Nitori olohun I can't be arguing with you dats y I didn't want to ans initially...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by timsbee(f): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Na Christianity spoil marriage. one man, one woman is not natural. it goes against everything that the brain craves. but christians will call their brain 'carnal'.

Pls don't drag Christianity into dis shit talk. Y d Blame game? Haba
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by authority2006(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
9jvirgin:
Senseless and stupid reactions from reckless people. Shameless people who are morally corrupt are here dishing out thoughtless opinions.
They all have valid points including Timi Dakolo.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by sonofluc1fer: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
timsbee:

Pls don't drag Christianity into dis shit talk. Y d Blame game? Haba
Calm your titties...
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by authority2006(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

And there no Christians with many wives and countless number of children?
Are you aware of the new trend in the church? Christian men marrying two wives at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by itsmeurLady(f): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Only people that are spiritually matured can comprehend wat Timi is saying... he made lot of sense, it takes two to make a marriage work, This I know!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
E pain you oh grin
9jvirgin:
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by emmynich: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
I stand with timi on this one!! Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by Cutiekatty: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
gurunlocker:
Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion

Exactly.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by royalamour(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
freda506:
Judgemental Timi, bad grammar and all, thinks he can dictate how grown people can amd should live their lives. Really. No one gets married with the intent to divorce later on, but life is filled uncertainties. It's definitely not by force to GET or STAY married. Timi et al, take note.

I know it's hard, but you should have tried harder. Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by ACHILLES45: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

True it could have been a lot of women to a lot of men, or one woman to a lot of men. cheesy

to answer you just weak me.
this world is just an irony. A fairytale.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Timi is very right, but their yeye ego won't let them agree. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by XaviDayo(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
safarigirl:
everyone of them has a point.

This is similar to what Nigerians do, when they decide to burn everyone caught stealing, it is the same thing Nigerians do when someone commits suicide.

You all say "was that the last option? He/she could have done so and so..."

You think you have a point, but you must all understand that life cannot be judged via one pattern and what works for Peter will not work for Paul. You cannot judge other people's situations based on yours, you cannot tell people how to feel or how to react when they feel a certain way.

Everybody has their own life, their own philosophy, even people who come from the same family grow up and have different perspectives in life, how much more those from different backgrounds?

To Timi, some people did not take their vows seriously, but there is a banker lying 6ft under because she took her vows seriously, a newly wedded wife rotting in a corpse because she wanted to make it work, a husband currently lying injured in a hospital because he wanted to give his marriage a fighting chance.

When you and Timi remember that, then, you will realise that it is easier to run your mouth than face the music

Na me get this long reply. Chao. Me and Timmy? Beef is raw o....
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by TheSCRYPT: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

True it could have been a lot of women to a lot of men, or one woman to a lot of men. cheesy

Are you being sarcastic about this? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by Wallade(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Let's see the respondents quoted: Daddy Freeze and Toni Payne have broken marriage in common. Uti remained single and perpetually available.

So what do you expect their responses to be. I totally agree with Timi Dakolo but for the complete requirement. You can try to go into marriage complete but you will eventually realize you were never complete.

I can't stop laughing about the reference to Pastor Chris Oyakilohme: that conduct was never a good example from a respected leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by Shhhh01(f): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Muckross1122:
After timi dakolo come out to make a post about crash married trending around couples of nowadays.

Some celebrities like (Daddyfreeze, Uti, Toni Payne) has comes out to disagree with timi dakolo about his post about crash marriage.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/daddyfreeze-uti-toni-payne-all-disagree.html
were u forced to post on nairaland? Why dis bad English? Na by force to Blog?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by boringnigerian: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
While I understand where Timi is coming from, I don't quite agree with him. As has already been said before, it's unlikely that you'll find someone getting married with the intention of divorcing later. As for Timi's complete and incomplete posits, he seems to forget that people do change and people pretend till marriage before they show their true colors. One might think he or she is smart and knows all there is to know about their potential spouse but it will shock them to find out that they knew absolutely nothing after they tied the knot. Infact, some people only find out who their spouses really were after the spouse in question dies. So all this one that he's saying is just hope and prayer. Some marriages work. Others don't. All that matters is that at the end, everyone involved is fine.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by kenex4ever(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Vivly:
So the new front page topic we have to look foward to is "Timi Dakolo responds to Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne on their dsagreement With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage".
Nairagram well done
I want to be ur friend, how about that
Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by lucarella: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Speaking good English is no criteria for being educated. Timi has a very good point and the other 'people' who responded are a reflection of our modern day heroes. So empty and uneducated.

People go into marriage with the notion that it's okay to get a divorce. Guess what? The divorce will come. After you swear an oath. Look, if both parties can just be responsible and understand that marriage isn't all about love and lust, marriages will be better of. You don't need to be in a marriage for 10 years to use your common sense. If you engage in domestic violence, be matured enough to seek help and if you are a serial cheat, be matured enough to stop.

But what do we get, people castigating the young man because their marriages have failed woefully, which I believe they caused with this their shameless mentality. The other one, who to me shouldn't be regarded as a public figure. But what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage by cmecproblem(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
It is very simple without the Holy Spirit marriage is HARD. And yes Pst Oyakhilome or his wife lost touch with the Holy Spirit at some point- heard they're back together tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday / Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London / Taju Now Called Opeyemi: Funke Akindele Gives Update On Young Viral Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.