Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) (46053 Views)

IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In Aba As Buhari Visits / Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Noblesoul123: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lol
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by DonVikings: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Fulani sultan says that the moon is out my Yoruba Muslim friend grin
You know you are blind to see it for yourself

It's time to sleep
More pictures of Almajiris and IDPigs in Biaflarand.

#NoLefelendumNoErection. grin

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
DonVikings:
Igbos are cowardly pigs - Ohamadike. grin
what ever puts Ur BP down....NNAMDI kanu is a great man....i will tell his stories to my children and my childrens children...not all brains recognises a hero when they see one....am sure ua among those that saw buhari as a hero before election and still sees him as one today...not every brain is as smart as it appears

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Egein(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
But their god and messiah, Nnamdi Kanu, ran away na. Why should his followers stay??

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by franchizy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hahahahaha
See as laugh wan tear my belle. Odikwa egwu ooooh.

Which way Ndigbo.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by CHANNELStv2020: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
ANOTHER USELESS PROPAGANDA

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Saintinoo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Angelanest:
A staunch and hardcore member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Obi, has called out his fellow members for not sticking around following the military invasion at the home of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu, in Umuahia, Abia state. The IPOB member revealed that his zone meeting today in Aba was empty as people have refused to attend after repeatedly saying they are not afraid when Nnamdi Kanu was around. He also said that a leader will know his true followers when something bad happens to him not when the going is good.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

In BTC Aba when our leader was shouting on top his voice are you AFRAID!!!, are you AFRAID!!!, are you AFRAID!!! Everybody was echoing back to him NOOOOOOOOO that's when I knew something is about to happen but despite Everyone uniformly echoed NOOOOOOOOO Just imagine how vacant the sit of my Zone is.

Very very sad indeed, you know your true followers until something bad happen to you. Not when the struggle is sweet you will wear the latest Biafra wears and when you even come to meeting you start fighting for power.

A true follower follows his true leader no matter the circumstances that's why fajuyi a Yoruba man choose to die with Aguyi ironsi in the north

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/biafra-ipob-member-laments-meeting-zonal-meeting-aba-photos.html
yoloba blogger where did you cook that story from, and btw that pic is from a church, moreover if something of such happens, Nnamdi Obi will update his facebook account.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by DonVikings: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
ezenwajosh:
what ever puts Ur BP down....NNAMDI kanu is a great man....i will tell his stories to my children and my childrens children...not all brains recognises a hero when they see one....am sure ua among those that saw buhari as a hero before election and still sees him as one today...not every brain is as smart as it appears
OhaMUMUdike Nnamdi Cownu is a Pig, an Idiot and a petty thief who was once kicked out of a football academy for stealing a shinguard. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by pahen1991: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
strick the shepherd and the flocks will scatter. 48 laws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Almaiga: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
ezenwajosh:
Abeg, when telling them about KANU's stories, don't forget to tell them how the Coward ran away and left behind his Leautenants when the NA paid him a courtesy visit. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by AntiWailer: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Director that has collected money and gone since.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Emmahunk(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Seeking for attention? Assuming this is IPOB meeting, where is your leader that was asking you guys if you were afraid? I commend them for being more Intelligent than you by not attending. A true commander does not abandon his soldiers in the middle of nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by shallysgirl: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
You must be a pig. It takes a pig to know one.
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pigs!
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Michael004: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Angelanest:
A staunch and hardcore member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Obi, has called out his fellow members for not sticking around following the military invasion at the home of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu, in Umuahia, Abia state. The IPOB member revealed that his zone meeting today in Aba was empty as people have refused to attend after repeatedly saying they are not afraid when Nnamdi Kanu was around. He also said that a leader will know his true followers when something bad happens to him not when the going is good.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

In BTC Aba when our leader was shouting on top his voice are you AFRAID!!!, are you AFRAID!!!, are you AFRAID!!! Everybody was echoing back to him NOOOOOOOOO that's when I knew something is about to happen but despite Everyone uniformly echoed NOOOOOOOOO Just imagine how vacant the sit of my Zone is.

Very very sad indeed, you know your true followers until something bad happen to you. Not when the struggle is sweet you will wear the latest Biafra wears and when you even come to meeting you start fighting for power.

A true follower follows his true leader no matter the circumstances that's why fajuyi a Yoruba man choose to die with Aguyi ironsi in the north

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/biafra-ipob-member-laments-meeting-zonal-meeting-aba-photos.html
And some pigdiots will be calling great yorubas coward. Useless chest beating mufus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by pennywys(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Seun and Co. Are anti IPOB, imagine them pushing this falsehood to front page

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by shallysgirl: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
So sad, Nnamdi Kanu no let this one sleep. Am sure it's your insomnia that is causing this rant all over the place.
Poor sleep = poor mentality
DonVikings:
OhaMUMUdike Nnamdi Cownu is a Pig, an Idiot and a petty thief who was once kicked out of a football academy for stealing a shinguard. grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Throwback: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hahahahaha !

IPOB don fall yakata inside the gutter of common sense.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by checkolatunji: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
IPad people still dey exist?

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by DonVikings: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
shallysgirl:
So sad, Nnamdi Kanu no let this one sleep. Am sure it's your insomnia that is causing this rant all over the place.
Poor sleep = poor mentality
Go and collect your stipend little girl. grin

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by tolguy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
gidgiddy:
How is this an IPOB meeting? I see a few people praying in what could be anywhere.

In every IPOB meeting, you must see the Biafran colours or insignia somewhere, even if it is two people at the meeting.

This is not an IPOB meeting
bring i pob colour nd see hw python go dance on u

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by gidgiddy: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
DonVikings:
The Pigs are scared of a Python miles away. That's why they tucked the flags away.

They are cowardly pigs. cheesy

I didnt even know that your Nigerian Army only shine when they are fighting unarmed people.
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by tolguy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
mgbadike81:
another propaganda from the federal government to make the masses forget about maina crises. so this nonsense hits the front-page while more useful threads are allowed to die in the background. nairaland is now a waste bin.
even ur shameful act na fg

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by fyneguy: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
pennywys:
Seun and Co. Are anti IPOB, imagine them pushing this falsehood to front page

Did you expect Seun to be pro-IPOB?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by gidgiddy: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
tolguy:
bring i pob colour nd see hw python go dance on u

Your python that can only dance with unarmed civilians but when the Python sees Shekau or Niger Delta Avengers, Python will run away.
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by DonVikings: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
Director that has collected money and gone since.

He is a 22nd century Mavrodi. grin grin

Like IPOB, like MMM. grin

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
undecided sad cheesy grin grin smiley smiley cheesy smiley sad grin cheesy grin grin smiley smiley cheesy smiley sad.Confused/ clowns set of people. Anyway, thanks to PYTHONS DANCE..

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Laughing in python

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Michael004: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Saintinoo:
yoloba blogger where did you cook that story from, and btw that pic is from a church, moreover if something of such happens, Nnamdi Obi will update his facebook account.
We know you must call Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Evablizin:
embarassed

So should i burn my charger?
how far your schedule tight this days aren't a member of ipob

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by DonVikings: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
gidgiddy:

I didnt even know that your Nigerian Army only shine when they are fighting unarmed people.
The unarmed Pigs should have known that when they were claiming to be braver and stronger than Tripple H, throwing stones and Molotov cocktails and shouting "the zoo must fall, no lefelendum, no erection ". grin grin

Igbos are chestbeating cowards. tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by stanluiz(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
DonVikings:
Southern Almajiris. grin
Yimmu it is the afonja Muslim that are southern alimajari ask your brother colonel drake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva / "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.