Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) (46056 Views)

IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In Aba As Buhari Visits / Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by edupedia: 1:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Gentle034:
My broda forget naija. Nothing affirmative can take place here. Just do the little you can within your immediate environment, so that your days can be really lasting or earth.

...wetin concern naija hia?...dis na IPOB flatttttties running away as usual to their Ivory Coasts...your attempt to twist the topic na F9 failure...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by deadBIAFRA: 2:47am On Oct 26, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA I salute Python Dancer!!!!!!!!!!! Oyya, Kanu come out if you are a man!! Ur men ran followed you! COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by bkool7(m): 3:22am On Oct 26, 2017
gidgiddy:
How is this an IPOB meeting? I see a few people praying in what could be anywhere.

In every IPOB meeting, you must see the Biafran colours or insignia somewhere, even if it is two people at the meeting.
This is not an IPOB meeting

You want them to put Biafran camouflages on display ba?
So that the army can come there and bulala their yanch to do one corner dance in the mud?
How many Ipob meetings have you attended spotting Biafran camo since Operation Python Dance?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Diva4: 4:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Which way Nigeria? Is assumed that lie Mohammed has bought naira land, the problem with Nigeria is that those who should be saying the truth to deliver this godforsaken nation are the ones lying....IPOB remains revolute
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by everozone: 4:42am On Oct 26, 2017
OP this your cock and bull story won't fly.Please look for something meaningful to do so as to help your life.Leave IPOB alone.Let it be.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by tealaw(m): 5:01am On Oct 26, 2017
I knew it, IBOP na crusade.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by pawesome(m): 5:11am On Oct 26, 2017
gidgiddy:
How is this an IPOB meeting? I see a few people praying in what could be anywhere.

In every IPOB meeting, you must see the Biafran colours or insignia somewhere, even if it is two people at the meeting.

u wnt make Python site dem grin grin...d python neva dance finish yet

A Cow leading Pigs grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by NabeelAbu: 5:15am On Oct 26, 2017
Their mumu will never do. empty headed. nincompoops.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Oblang(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2017
mgbadike81:
another propaganda from the federal government to make the masses forget about maina crises. so this nonsense hits the front-page while more useful threads are allowed to die in the background. nairaland is now a waste bin.

Dey there dey deceive urself. Don't own up to unite ur ipob member again. Meanwhile who is holding ur mouth from talking abt maina...
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by gidgiddy: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2017
ezenwajosh:

I will tell them there was a lawless entity called nigeria that had their military men invade the home of NNAMDI kanu while he still has a case in court and to appear in court just a month away....and after the military left NNAMDI kanu was never seen and on the court day the judge insist the accused lawyer to provide kanu that she don't care to know what transpired that brought about his disappearance...and my children will ask what kind of country is that añd I will tell them
1.Its a country where people of different religions, traditions, culture and understanding where forced together

2.Its a country where it's said to live in peace and harmony on the media while it's nothing like that in reality

3.Its a country where in the eyes of the law the poor is always guilty and the rich is innocent

4.Its a country where voting is your right but to protest against government decision is a crime

5.Its a country where political positions is passed down to generations of those in power....

6.Its a country where a youth struggle to succeed even after acquiring educational certificates

7.Its a country where 95% of its citizens dies poor and yet their offsprings and generations to come dies of same

8.Its a country where education system is only established for the motive of generating money for government and private owners who where able to own some

9.Its a country where another countries educational certificates has more value than theirs

10.Its a country where the military has more respect to their military camouflage than a civilians life

I have alot u can as well add urs

Bros forget some of these Nigerians, they are irredeemable dingbats. I dont know how a sane person can be celebrating the Nigerian Army for fighting unarmed people. But when the same Nigerian Army sees armed people like Boko haram, herdsmen, Niger Delta militants, they will run for their lives.

They say they have democracy but the Military are still terrorising and brutalising people everyday and they are jumping up and clapping because it didnt happen in their area.

Python dance was an act of state sponsored terrorism which these fools are celebrating.

You need machine guns and APC's for an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu's house but Shekau has been sleeping well in his own house with no worries for 8 years.

Nigerians and mediocrity
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Noneroone(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2017
GavelSlam:

But you've been here since 2013.
just like i visit other usless blogs sometimes.
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Southern Almajiris. grin

Almajiri is abokki language
We don't speak almajiri in the south

Get lost

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by chipet67(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2017
gidgiddy:

Bro nairaland is just looking for comments
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by DonVikings: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Almajiri is abokki language
We don't speak almajiri in the south

Get lost
Southern Almajiris can only be found in Potor Republic. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by linusbnn(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2017
gidgiddy:

Na house fellowship.
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Aftermath of Python's presence.

Python dance has been known to not only restore the brain to it original God given state but to also expose scammers and fraudsters living amongst once gullible many.

Eyes don clear na.

May thunder strike this scammer.

I sure say non of him love ones go receive death for that ripe adult toddler. I for like c mouth wey e for go dey take call people coward.

Anumanu!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2017
ezenwajosh:
And the woman with spec is also member in the meeting.....women have their meeting differently....that's no ipob meeting

Try another lie.

Other women were not present hence, she joined the men. Abi only one person dey do meeting?

Una game don cast. Everybody don know say na politics una dey play. Una god don collect sometin, hide for one place dey chop life. Sharp Biafran scammer.
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Almaiga:

Trash, I thought you'll be bold enough to tell your children about how your Messiah (KANU) Chest beat. About how he was going to born down Nigeria, if the Government tries to re-arest him. And how Israel, U.S, U.K, France, Iran, Russia, China are going to Nuke down Nigeria if the Government tries sh**t against Igbos.
Also inform them of how Dilector promised his supporters that, he was going to Abuja to bring the head of President MB by October 17th, but as it stands today, the Coward has turn to Usein Bold.

... And his 99.9% Igbo prostitutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

My brother, possessing huge concentration of bones and flesh, shaped in box-like appearance, sitting on the top of the neck, does not equat to having reasonable amount of sense a normal human specie should boast of.

IPOBIANS ARE CURSED HUMAN SPECIES.

Tufiakwa!
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Codes151(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Meeting or prayer?? Lmao
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Danladi7: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Fulani sultan says that the moon is out my Yoruba Muslim friend grin
You know you are blind to see it for yourself

It's time to sleep
Someone like asari dokubo will marvel at your ignorancegrin
Meanwhile,

picture 1:When Aba made osu and wawa Christians heard the following good Christians Awolowo,Gowon,Obasanjo,benjamin Adekunle,jeremiah usein and thyophillus danjuma are on their way grin

Picture 2:And later see jewish nmamdikanu Urine grin

1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Joelistic1976: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2017
Hahaha, very strong in social media, hiding in abia state, where is the so called warlord under udala tree, IBOS should open their eyes.. Ooh
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pigs!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Southern Almajiris can only be found in Potor Republic. grin

Dirty thing
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by blackhinstan: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2017
ezenwajosh:
And the woman with spec is also member in the meeting.....women have their meeting differently....that's no ipob meeting

your own reality abi??
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by DonVikings: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Dirty thing
Pained Ugandan. grin

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Gentle034(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
edupedia:

...wetin concern naija hia?...dis na IPOB Igbos running away as usual to their Ivory Coasts...your attempt to twist the topic na F9 failure...
U are quite an illiterate. If I may ask, where is dis scenario taking place? Ghana abi? Or probably you father's country. Just use your sixth sense and get a job that will kip you busy.
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Pained Ugandan. grin

Illiterate... You don't even know where Uganda is
Headless sai baba chanter
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by DonVikings: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Illiterate... You don't even know where Uganda is
Headless sai baba chanter
You are a very pained Ugandan Jew. grin

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:

Illiteracy at its finest undecided
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Almaiga: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

... And his 99.9% Igbo prostitutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

My brother, possessing huge concentration of bones and flesh, shaped in box-like appearance, sitting on the top of the neck, does not equat to having reasonable amount of sense a normal human specie should boast of.

IPOBIANS ARE CURSED HUMAN SPECIES.

Tufiakwa!

grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:

illiterate who doesn't know where Uganda is in a Map
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by simeone007: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pigs!

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by CrtlAltDel: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Southern Almajiris. grin
I like this your pic, na really southern almajiri

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP / Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.