Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) (46047 Views)

IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In Aba As Buhari Visits / Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by lebete3000: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Angelanest:
A staunch and hardcore member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Obi, has called out his fellow members for not sticking around following the military invasion at the home of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu, in Umuahia, Abia state. The IPOB member revealed that his zone meeting today in Aba was empty as people have refused to attend after repeatedly saying they are not afraid when Nnamdi Kanu was around. He also said that a leader will know his true followers when something bad happens to him not when the going is good.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

In BTC Aba when our leader was shouting on top his voice are you AFRAID!!!, are you AFRAID!!!, are you AFRAID!!! Everybody was echoing back to him NOOOOOOOOO that's when I knew something is about to happen but despite Everyone uniformly echoed NOOOOOOOOO Just imagine how vacant the sit of my Zone is.

Very very sad indeed, you know your true followers until something bad happen to you. Not when the struggle is sweet you will wear the latest Biafra wears and when you even come to meeting you start fighting for power.

A true follower follows his true leader no matter the circumstances that's why fajuyi a Yoruba man choose to die with Aguyi ironsi in the north

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/biafra-ipob-member-laments-meeting-zonal-meeting-aba-photos.html

Who be dat fat ass woman for back there.
Omo see dat overload wey she carry. Just dey imagine slamming that boots from the backwhile I watch her black nyash clapping.
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by beccab78: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
mr man you got it wrong ipob is operating underground in fact ipob is even more strong then before.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Goddyj(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nairaland grin grin SMH
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Gkemz: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Looks so deserted as if they are mourning. Who wants to die
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Fulmigati: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin grin grin Nnamdi Obi indeed! Where is the facebook link? You posted his name so you can't say you're protecting his identity. Desperate and pathetic people

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Naziridamos: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ipob with no Biafra color , Yoruba please find another step AFONJA

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ipob is a Zoo country that will never succeed to be in operation as a nation.
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
bamidelee:

how far
your schedule tight this days
aren't a member of ipob
Seriously,my schedule is very tight,i'm down,as for ipob you wouldn't understand.
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nnamdi Obi ko Nnamdi Buhari ni.

That's not IPOB meeting. What evidence do you Zoo sycophants have to prove that this is IPOB meeting

I guess BMC and APC political sycophants are trying to divert attention from Mainagate.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Billa16: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pigs!
chai laff won give me bow leg....who did this? smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by tolguy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
gidgiddy:

Your python that can only dance with unarmed civilians but when the Python sees Shekau or Niger Delta Avengers, Python will run away.

ok why shekau n avengers ar hiding in d bush?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Seriously,my schedule is very tight,i'm down,as for ipob you wouldn't understand.
Pele ooo
I think am not concerned about ipob

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Unik3030: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Angelanest:
A staunch and hardcore member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Obi, has called out his fellow members for not sticking around following the military invasion at the home of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu, in Umuahia, Abia state. The IPOB member revealed that his zone meeting today in Aba was empty as people have refused to attend after repeatedly saying they are not afraid when Nnamdi Kanu was around. He also said that a leader will know his true followers when something bad happens to him not when the going is good.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

In BTC Aba when our leader was shouting on top his voice are you AFRAID!!!, are you AFRAID!!!, are you AFRAID!!! Everybody was echoing back to him NOOOOOOOOO that's when I knew something is about to happen but despite Everyone uniformly echoed NOOOOOOOOO Just imagine how vacant the sit of my Zone is.

Very very sad indeed, you know your true followers until something bad happen to you. Not when the struggle is sweet you will wear the latest Biafra wears and when you even come to meeting you start fighting for power.

A true follower follows his true leader no matter the circumstances that's why fajuyi a Yoruba man choose to die with Aguyi ironsi in the north

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/biafra-ipob-member-laments-meeting-zonal-meeting-aba-photos.html
they must drag Yoruba into everything. this obsession Nawah ooo

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Almaiga:

Abeg, when telling them about KANU's stories, don't forget to tell them how the Coward ran away and left behind his Leautenants when the NA paid him a courtesy visit. grin
I will tell them there was a lawless entity called nigeria that had their military men invade the home of NNAMDI kanu while he still has a case in court and to appear in court just a month away....and after the military left NNAMDI kanu was never seen and on the court day the judge insist the accused lawyer to provide kanu that she don't care to know what transpired that brought about his disappearance...and my children will ask what kind of country is that añd I will tell them
1.Its a country where people of different religions, traditions, culture and understanding where forced together

2.Its a country where it's said to live in peace and harmony on the media while it's nothing like that in reality

3.Its a country where in the eyes of the law the poor is always guilty and the rich is innocent

4.Its a country where voting is your right but to protest against government decision is a crime

5.Its a country where political positions is passed down to generations of those in power....

6.Its a country where a youth struggle to succeed even after acquiring educational certificates

7.Its a country where 95% of its citizens dies poor and yet their offsprings and generations to come dies of same

8.Its a country where education system is only established for the motive of generating money for government and private owners who where able to own some

9.Its a country where another countries educational certificates has more value than theirs

10.Its a country where the military has more respect to their military camouflage than a civilians life

I have alot u can as well add urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by GavelSlam: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Noneroone:
nairaland...cheap site

But you've been here since 2013.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
DonVikings:
Even when OhaMUMUdike was gallivanting the south East with his herd of wailing pigs, some people thought he was sent by Jubrin from Sudan to divert attention from his "incompetence". grin grin

Oya Come and take Emma powerful away. cheesy
You are a very bad person grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
extralargehead:
Before nko?. Even Jesus said it that when the shepherd is struck, the sheep shall scatter.Who wants to die?
Dem no wan die.
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by superpauL(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
DonVikings:
These are the few irredeemably foolish Pigs left in Uganda. grin
guy u no go kill me grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by gawu1: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
DonVikings:
The unarmed Pigs should have known that when they were claiming to be braver and stronger than Tripple H, throwing stones and Molotov cocktails and shouting "the zoo must fall, no lefelendum, no erection ". grin grin

Igbos are chestbeating cowards. tongue tongue
Hahahaah!
Can you see why Ipob pigs thought they have capacity to destroy nigeria? soldiers
It's really funny

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Ayatullah(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
IPOB Minus KANU = No Man Standing!
Real Leaders always have Plan B
But Kanu was so dumb headed
Oratory alone does not make a Rebel Leader.
Kanu! Kanu! Kanu! Come outta hiding!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lol people are funny, u went to ur church snapped an empty seats and u r here talking trash

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by 9jja(f): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
gidgiddy:
How is this an IPOB meeting? I see a few people praying in what could be anywhere.

In every IPOB meeting, you must see the Biafran colours or insignia somewhere, even if it is two people at the meeting.

This is not an IPOB meeting

God bless you. Yua sense dey dia.
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Almaiga: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
ezenwajosh:

I will tell them there was a lawless entity called nigeria that had their military men invade the home of NNAMDI kanu while he still has a case in court and to appear in court just a month away....and after the military left NNAMDI kanu was never seen and on the court day the judge insist the accused lawyer to provide kanu that she don't care to know what transpired that brought about his disappearance...and my children will ask what kind of country is that añd I will tell them
1.Its a country where people of different religions, traditions, culture and understanding where forced together

2.Its a country where it's said to live in peace and harmony on the media while it's nothing like that in reality

3.Its a country where in the eyes of the law the poor is always guilty and the rich is innocent

4.Its a country where voting is your right but to protest against government decision is a crime

5.Its a country where political positions is passed down to generations of those in power....

6.Its a country where a youth struggle to succeed even after acquiring educational certificates

7.Its a country where 95% of its citizens dies poor and yet their offsprings and generations to come dies of same

8.Its a country where education system is only established for the motive of generating money for government and private owners who where able to own some

9.Its a country where another countries educational certificates has more value than theirs

10.Its a country where the military has more respect to their military camouflage than a civilians life

I have alot u can as well add urs
Trash, I thought you'll be bold enough to tell your children about how your Messiah (KANU) Chest beat. About how he was going to born down Nigeria, if the Government tries to re-arest him. And how Israel, U.S, U.K, France, Iran, Russia, China are going to Nuke down Nigeria if the Government tries sh**t against Igbos.
Also inform them of how Dilector promised his supporters that, he was going to Abuja to bring the head of President MB by October 17th, but as it stands today, the Coward has turn to Usein Bold.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by deebrain(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
The bite of reality.

Months back, tell them (when we saw massive crowds at their rallies) they will charge at you on nairaland.

This revolution died the day it became a personality campaign for Nnamdi Kanu rather than the people. The thought of people prostrating face down for him, to me was a nightmare.

Abeg..... next?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by kalufelix(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Even In Hibernation IPOB/BIAFRA Still Torment Hell Outta These Slaves. Damn!!
I Can Only Wish The Slaves More Heart Attack Because Biafra Can Never Be Crushed Not By Gowon Not By Buhari

Nairaland In Their Desperation To Castigate IPOB Keep Promoting The Brand Unknowingly, Therefore I Urge Them To Keep Up The Good Work...

#viva Biafra!

#freedom At last!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by victorioushands: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Children of belial. I'm sure they are praying to their fake messiah, cownu since he already rejected Jesus and assumed the position of supreme leader of their lives and destinies. Abominable lots.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by stieyven(m): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pigs!
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Sagay212: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Lmao! Bloody cowards. This one is lamenting because there are no more ipod pigs to drop offerings in their fraudulent meeting. Shame to kanu and his senseless followers.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Mccullum: 12:16am On Oct 26, 2017
unrecognized Jews of Biafra, where is he, and his followers, I meant the bastard confusionists.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by Mccullum: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=kalufelix post=61773404]Even In Hibernation IPOB/BIAFRA Still Torment Hell Outta These Slaves. Damn!!
I Can Only Wish The Slaves More Heart Attack Because Biafra Can Never Be Crushed Not By Gowon Not By Buhari

Nairaland In Their Desperation To Castigate IPOB Keep Promoting The Brand Unknowingly, Therefore I Urge Them To Keep Up The Good Work...

#viva Biafra!

#freedom At last!
[/quote

All these above are is written by sympathy seekers. still pigs can't change but continue living in illusion.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) by wellmax(m): 1:02am On Oct 26, 2017
gidgiddy:
How is this an IPOB meeting? I see a few people praying in what could be anywhere.

In every IPOB meeting, you must see the Biafran colours or insignia somewhere, even if it is two people at the meeting.

This is not an IPOB meeting

Exactly his point. Those guys are now afraid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP / Taiwo Oyekanmi Dies! Gunmen Shoot Ogun Gov Office’s Finance Director Dead / AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.