Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (347693 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Satansadvocate(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
See weed cheesy
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
So I got my employment authorization approval(EAD). So happy.

I dey target Aldi regional manager Job grin. It pays 55k/pa with lot of benefits. Along the line, it increases to 80k/pa.

I still dey target $150k/pa..

Who no like good things.?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
lionlee216:

I dey target Aldi regional manager Job grin. It pays 55k/pa with lot of benefits. Along the line, it increases to 80k/pa.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

bro, i'm here jumping.
Congrats.
How long did it take from your biometrics to EAD?
I am guessing my biometrics appointment will come this week. I need that EAD so bad. Jobs, jobs and more jobs keep calling me but i can't show face

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by princehood5(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Oga Mouth Gig
What's good?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by alfonso36(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Tell Us More About Your Miss, Just Keep Talking To Us Lol
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by NefT: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lamzee:

Must you show your shallow Brain on the internet, your first assignment should be the meaning of Application fee and not rushing here to post false allegations, Oga Justwise

Could you please tell the house why you did not contact the guy further, you decided to stop contacting for help because you already know your game is up...abeg!
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lamzee(m): 5:20am On Jan 22, 2018
NefT:

Could you please tell the house why you did not contact the guy further, you decided to stop contacting for help because you already know your game is up...abeg!
which game? Ogbeni are you so daft? First you said I was begging for money, why should I contact him? were you not here when people were saying I wanted to dupe them or don't you see his post when he wrote he can't use mini laptop cos of what he wants to use it for. Bye
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
BlowJobs:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

bro, i'm here jumping.
Congrats.
How long did it take from your biometrics to EAD?
I am guessing my biometrics appointment will come this week. I need that EAD so bad. Jobs, jobs and more jobs keep calling me but i can't show face

Send me a PM bro.. I will email you the timeline.. too much to be exposed here...
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by NefT: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lamzee:

which game? Ogbeni are you so daft? First you said I was begging for money, why should I contact him? were you not here when people were saying I wanted to dupe them or don't you see his post when he wrote he can't use mini laptop cos of what he wants to use it for. Bye

I was not referring to your other bboy acount, I was asking why you did not further replied Folmus PM inquiry in the visa thread section, at least you should have replied him or you no longer need the $20 application fee help anymore?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by NONNYG: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
Satansadvocate:
See weed cheesy
fresh weedgrin

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lamzee(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
NefT:

I was not referring to your other bboy acount, I was asking why you did not further replied Folmus PM inquiry in the visa thread section, at least you should have replied him or you no longer need the $20 application fee help anymore?
i can see you're a frustrated being,you don't even know what you want again. Enjoy the few hours fame Bro cos i can see that's what you want
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Lamzee(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
NefT:

So Uncle you are 31 and you are typing like this in Public,Please i'm deeply Sorry if i may have offended you with the way i addressed. But focus on how to tackle your next Interview.Thanks Bro Makinde
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by warriboy21(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
lionlee216:

Congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
BlowJobs:

Happy birthday comrade!!. feliz navidad

Thanks, boss.

Already created a search party for you oo... grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Fish123(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Comradespade come see weed o my oga
BlowJobs:

If you wan see my madam red eye, touch her plant. grin Yesterday, she was at the women's march yesterday protesting DJT grin. I see it as a waste of time to me lol
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Fish123:
Comradespade come see weed o my oga

Na vegetable me dey see oo undecided

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Fish123(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oya badest nigga, if nah efo you dey see, e make brain nao boss
comradespade:

Na vegetable me dey see oo undecided
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
warriboy21:

Congratulations sir

Warriboy, How far nah?

What are you up to nowadays. We no even see your greenlight again.

PHD?

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
lionlee216:

Send me a PM bro.. I will email you the timeline.. too much to be exposed here...

Ok brother.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by warriboy21(m): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2018
BlowJobs:

Warriboy, How far nah?

What are you up to nowadays. We no even see your greenlight again.

PHD?

Ur boy de o.. na job hide me o...9- 5 no easy bro...hwfa na
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
BlowJobs:

Ok brother.
You came to the US from the Caribbean as an exchange student and adjusted yer status after you married while here? Or while on vacation u married?

Did the USCIS investigate you for visa fraud? I read that an adjustment of stats is a red flag to them
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by NONNYG: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
u came to the us from the carribeqn as an exchangw atudent and asjuated yer status after u narried qhile here? Or while on vacation?

Did USCIS try to get u on visa fraud? Because i read itthat an adjustment of stats is a red flag to them
if you're sleeping while typing, pls wake up

16 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
NONNYG:
if you're sleeping while typing, pls wake up
u right grin typos beyond. Wait lemme fix it
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by samhay: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dis immigration issue is getting complicated o

@lionlee216 & BlowJobs, why is a lawful permanent residence, a Doctor from Michigan facing deportation again?

E be like say nobody safe again for Dat side o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
samhay:
Dis immigration issue is getting complicated o

@lionlee216 & BlowJobs, why is a lawful permanent residence, a Doctor from Michigan facing deportation again?

See, when the time is right, no even waste time. File for citizenship sharp sharp.

Even green card now no mean much in current America.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
You came to the US from the Caribbean as an exchange student and adjusted yer status after you married while here? Or while on vacation u married?

Did the USCIS investigate you for visa fraud? I read that an adjustment of stats is a red flag to them

Nope. If you follow the rules.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
BlowJobs:

Nope. If you follow the rules.
answer the 1st 2 questions pls grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
took this picture while driving home.
it rained yesterday and froze at the same time. Google weather notification told me to watch out for "frozen rain"

I fell twice already. Everywhere is slippery.

The trees are covered in ice. Not the best picture but manage am.

6 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by rinzaugustine: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
BlowJobs:

See, when the time is right, no even waste time. File for citizenship sharp sharp.

Even green card now no mean much in current America.
Your citizenship can easily be revoked for the slightest offence if you are not born here.Its happening to several people now.Google and read more on that
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Geofavor(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
All these landscape pictures.. let us see people grin... Starting with you, perhaps. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.