Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) (12863 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke / INEC: Some Of Our Staff Were Raped During Last Election / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by loomer: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:
Gej and his followers are known for some features

They call it politics

We the patriot see it this way

Traitor, enemies of the state and corrupt minded people

If you just hear Jonathan name your prick go just stand.

All the yeye stories about this government you go just hide like one puppy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Preciousnelly19: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2017
nonsobaba post=6177g5392:
As I watched this programme on Channels Tv, I couldn't help but question Tony Nwoye's educational background. If the kind of agboro english that Nwoye was speaking at the programme is the standard for Doctors, then Nigeria is in deep mess.

With him as Governor, Education standard will start dropping down.
Let's vote wisely ndi Anambra
Obiano till 2021

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Preciousnelly19: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Bede2u:
unless APC plans to rig election (which sane Anambra people will reject), Tony Nwoye wont even be the runner up in the election.

Ps... I voted Buhari in 2015. Needless to say I wont vote him ever again
Finally you realized your mistake. Better late than never.
Obiano till 2021

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Preciousnelly19: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

99% of Anambra people will prefer an honest "illiterate" than a very big thief Obiano, who has already stolen upwards of 175 billion naira in just 3.5 years.

"Honest Illitrate". Who dash Tony Honesty? That cultist that was expelled from the university? You can go and confirm from INN. So please don't even go there.
You claim Obiano stole 175billion, where is the proof?
Stop spreading fake new. Propaganda in the highest level.
Obiano is who we know.
Willie Obiano till 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by cosfrac: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
As I watched this programme on Channels Tv, I couldn't help but question Tony Nwoye's educational background. If the kind of agboro english that Nwoye was speaking at the programme is the standard for Doctors, then Nigeria is in deep mess.
what do you expect from semeone who dedicated his time in school heading cult group, he has no agenda for Anambra simple

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by meforyou1(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

English is not our mother tongue. Chinese speak very little English, if at all, yet today they are the world's No. 1 Economic Superpower.

I would rather have an honest governor, like Dr Nwoye, with his imperfect English, who will empower our youths & lift the poor out of poverty, than Thief Obiano, with perfect English, but who has stolen upwards of 175 Billion Naira of my State's Commonwealth in just 3.5 years.

You don't need to be a mathematician to know what, that Thief Obiano stolen money, could have done for Anambra.

The choice on Nov. 18, 2017, couldn't be clearer.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.
Nigeria was colonised by Britain. Thats why we speak English. China wasnt.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Lotechi(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Lotechi(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2017
let us all try to stick with facts rather than propaganda.http://www.willieobianoforgov.com
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Unik3030: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2017
Bede2u:
unless APC plans to rig election (which sane Anambra people will reject), Tony Nwoye wont even be the runner up in the election.

Ps... I voted Buhari in 2015. Needless to say I wont vote him ever again
but u once said its ofe nsala day, have you changed your mind?
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by senatordave1(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2017
thesolutions:

Have you ever heard of the word "Evidence"?
Where are the evidence even if imaginary?
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by senatordave1(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Preciousnelly19:

With him as Governor, Education standard will start dropping down.
Let's vote wisely ndi Anambra
Obiano till 2021
How would it drop when obingo has not done anything in the educational sector apart from claiming projects done by his predecessors? Even in the economic/financial sector he belongs to,what has he achieved? Do you know that the whole of ekwusigo lga do not have any bank? Even ayamelum and anambra west are bankless meanwhile he is a banker.he has not tarred a single road in ekwusigo or idemili south or ihiala lga.nwoye as a doctor would take care of hunan health and needs better so lets vote him.up ayaka nsugbe.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Tony is an illiterate and a hardened criminal cultist. You guys should stop wasting time and energy. Anambra people hates Tony and APC. Tony is not marketable, APC failed to the 3rd place the moment to gave Tony their ticket. APC would have made it to the 2nd place had they gave their ticket to someone decent and lettered enough.

Obiano has performed so well and is gonna win by a landslide. Mark it somewhere.

[s]
senatordave1:

How would it drop when obingo has not done anything in the educational sector apart from claiming projects done by his predecessors? Even in the economic/financial sector he belongs to,what has he achieved? Do you know that the whole of ekwusigo lga do not have any bank? Even ayamelum and anambra west are bankless meanwhile he is a banker.he has not tarred a single road in ekwusigo or idemili south or ihiala lga.nwoye as a doctor would take care of hunan health and needs better so lets vote him.up ayaka nsugbe.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Read more about Tony here

MXrap:
Ahead of the November 24, Anambra State governorship election, The Association of Anambra Elite (AAE) has cautioned citizens of the state against the aspiration of Hon Tony Nwoye, accussing him various alleged cultism activities.

The group in a statement signed by its secretary, Dr Emeka Ofordinkpa, warned that the relative peace being achieved in the state could be lost if the likes of Nwoye is allowed to contest the governorship election.

The statement reads, “Owing to the intervention of God in the person of Chief Willie Obiano, Anambra State has been enjoying a peace that seems to surpass all understanding. Kidnapping, armed robbery and other vices seem to be in the retreat as Akpokwedike has taken all steps to ensure that the people of Anambra can go about their daily business in the day and sleep well at night.

“It is on this issue of security that we as a people cannot go back to Egypyt as represented in the personality of a most deviant son of the state in the person of Hon. Tony Nwoye.

“This one time NANS president who should not have been because of his non-academic status at that point in time having been rusticated for cult related activities intends to become a governor of a state that has presented to Nigeria the likes of Zik, Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Asika, Kenneth Dike and so on, this is unacceptable to people like myself who suffered much in the dark days of Anambra.

“Nwoye is associated with cultism and that was why he was rusticated from UNN in 1998. He later returned to Anambra where he engaged in thuggery, beating, killing and maiming his victim’s, such victims did include the late Barrister Barnabas Igwe and his pregnant wife who were so gruesomely murdered. This did not end there students who opposed him got the beatings of their life and nearly lost such lives

As chairman of the PDP he did worse using cultists to harass opponents as he demanded huge sums of money from several aspirants.
“How can I forget how Ayakka Nsugbe shared money meant for the brigandage of Anambra as directed by Chris Uba. But for the clever nature of Ngige who asked all his supporters to stand down the blood of the innocent Anambrarian would have been shed.

“For a youth to be shedding blood at this young stage ought to tell our people much. Nwoye is a sponsor of a number of cult groups in Anambra, recently he started a cult war which took ten lives between the Fraternity and Vikings.
“I do take time to write this owing to the truth that Anambra cannot prosper in peace or progress with a blood spilling fellow like Nwoye, we do not want the state to turn into another Rivers State.

“A man who again recently sponsored a crisis between the Umuleri and Aguleri people will definitely give the state the whirlwind should he by misfortune become our governor.

“It is thus a reason for why former President Jonathan refused to endorse his candidacy, “Jonathan they say was sad by the security report on Nwoye that he canvassed for Willie Obiano even when he was in the opposition. Even when certain stakeholders offered to intervene the My fellow Anambarians, with the level of security Gov. Obiano has achieved in Anambra State, I do not think it is wise for us Anambrarians to vote for someone who will ruin the security we have enjoyed in the last four years.

“Electing Nwoye will be like inviting a snake to be a sleeping partner it will be like bringing in termite infested wood into a House why should we complain when the lizards come for supper!”

http://www.theleaderng.com/anambra-elite-group-accuses-tony-nwoye-cultism-others/
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Bede2u(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Unik3030:
but u once said its ofe nsala day, have you changed your mind?
ya i have changed my mind. We must vote out APC and Obiano first if we are to get Biafra
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Kadgum: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
nonsobaba:

Please, learn to address issues

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by kinguwem: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

English is not our mother tongue. Chinese speak very little English, if at all, yet today they are the world's No. 1 Economic Superpower.

I would rather have an honest governor, like Dr Nwoye, with his imperfect English, who will empower our youths & lift the poor out of poverty, than Thief Obiano, with perfect English, but who has stolen upwards of 175 Billion Naira of my State's Commonwealth in just 3.5 years.

You don't need to be a mathematician to know what, that Thief Obiano stolen money, could have done for Anambra.

God forbid, APC has no portion in Anambra State. The guy is not a governorship material. Who knows where he bought his certificate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The next Governor of Osun you mean.

Ya right, Dr Chris Ngige, Sen. Andy Uba, Muoghalu, Arthur Eze, and millions of their supporters are all from " Osun "

A beg park well and salute the next governor of Anambra Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
kinguwem:
God forbid, APC has no portion in Anambra State. The guy is not a governorship material. Who knows where he bought his certificate.

Obiano 'S gods, Jonathan and Obi, along with their military and police goons are gone for good. So is there puppet, Thief Obiano
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by shaibu123: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
English is not our language.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
meforyou1:
Nigeria was colonised by Britain. Thats why we speak English. China wasnt.

How many Nigerians can actually speak and pronounce English words properly? Less than 1%.

So what's your point?
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Unik3030: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bede2u:
ya i have changed my mind. We must vote out APC and Obiano first if we are to get Biafra
now u are talking reality not the election boycott jargon
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Preciousnelly19:

"Honest Illitrate". Who dash Tony Honesty? That cultist that was expelled from the university? You can go and confirm from INN. So please don't even go there.
You claim Obiano stole 175billion, where is the proof?
Stop spreading fake new. Propaganda in the highest level.
Obiano is who we know.
Willie Obiano till 2021

" Governor in history of SE has stolen upto 10% of what Thief Obiano Obiano has stolen so far "

...Dr Nwoye on live TV, unchallenged by Thief Obiano till date. At the very least, Obiano should have sued him for libel and slander!
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by meforyou1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

How many Nigerians can actually speak and pronounce English words properly? Less than 1%.

So what's your point?
my point is u say chinese speak little english. Why wount they when they were not colonised by britain

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Angel1696: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bede2u:
lol... no court convicted buhari of any crime but we knw these....
1. He has no certificate
2. He committed treason and coup in 1984
3. He supported boko haram in 2012
4. His utterances led to death of many in 2011
5. He is currently running a corrupt govt

Tony nwoye is a cultist and a tout... court doesnt need to tell us that
His govt will be worse than mbadinuju's and u people will start trooping to Enugu again.
Abeg help me tell him ooo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

Ya right, Dr Chris Ngige, Sen. Andy Uba, Muoghalu, Arthur Eze, and millions of their supporters are all from " Osun "

A beg park well and salute the next governor of Anambra Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye
Those people u called are loosers,

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Those people u called are loosers,

Billionaires Arthur Eze & Andy Uba, Fmr Governor and Minster for Labour, Dr Chris Ngige, etc are losers?

Well we shall see on 18 Nov. 2017, who the real looser is. By the way Dr Ngige beat late Akunyili under ACN, the "Yoruba " party remember?
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

Billionaires Arthur Eze & Andy Uba, Fmr Governor and Minster for Labour, Dr Chris Ngige, etc are losers?

Well we shall see on 18 Nov. 2017, who the real looser is. By the way Dr Ngige beat late Akunyili under ACN, the "Yoruba " party remember?
Buhari was not in acn remember? We in Anambra hate him

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by bibe(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
BigIyanga:

False equivalence!! Anambra is different. Btw, GEJ beat GMB by 10m votes in 2011 while GMB beat GEJ by 3m votes in 2015.

He forgot the part where Rochas sought after the Peter Obi led APGA and with Obi's impact and influence unseated PDP in imo state (before jumping ship to PDP after winning the election and then onto APC)
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by bibe(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:
You are dumb to think Anambra is Imo state where people accept cups of rice to vote against a good choice.

Tony will come 3rd. Mark it somewhere

He forgot the part where Rochas sought after the Peter Obi led APGA and with Obi's impact and influence unseated PDP in imo state while flying APGA (before jumping ship to PDP after winning the election and then onto APC)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Mordecai(m): 5:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Osyabj:

Do you even know the man Tony Nwoye?

If you do, and you still put these words down, then clearly, you must have been promised an appointment by him.

I watched the man deny his role in the push for a state of emergency in Anambra State after Ngige's abduction.

I watched him deny sharing money to delegates.

But am I surprised?

No, because I know the man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''Offa Armed Robbery Was Most Likely A Terrorist Attack'' - Olusegun Mimiko / Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative / Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.