Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do (2003 Views)

If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) / If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? / If You Were Her Sister What Will You Do ? , all useless blogger must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Mr001: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2017
I have feelings for my girlfriend younger sister, I think i am in love with her but i don't know how to tell her so that her sister won't find out. Her Boobs is tempting and she is beautiful too. I just love her naturally i dont just want to bleep her,but to love her. Help me out nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Pervert. After chopping the sheep, you want to eat the lamb grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Oledia(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2017
You need to work on your mind. Your thinking is not normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by vanida6: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Pervert. After chopping the sheep, you want to eat the lamb grin
lolx

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2017
vanida6:
lolx

what's up?
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Abumtestimony1: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2017
Woman rapper.... Always liking things in skirt. That's y some people sex with their cousin. Once you lack sexual discipline, you would easily be enticed sexually with any woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by kunlesufyan(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2017
You are just a male hoe, shikena
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by vanida6: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Dreamwaker:

what's up?
fine
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by internationalman(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2017
I really in love with her or u just want to bleep her.
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Samsimple(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2017
See this oliver twist ooohhh

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2017
If males do get pregnant eh.. Sum of them for don born 10pikin 4 their parents house.. angry

oversecretion of sex hormones.. Yhu neva talk wetin u see undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by IAMSASHY(f): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2017
undecided wen u ar attracted by big boobs or yansh, u dnt cul it luv, its lust.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Mr001: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Oledia:
You need to work on your mind. Your thinking is not normal.
Thanks,but i cant resist my feelings. I even invited her over to my house.
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Mr001: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided wen u ar attracted by big boobs or yansh, u dnt cul it luv, its lust.
No that her Boobs attracted me. I just have this feeling of love with her. I want to make her my future wife

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by cerowo(f): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Mr001:

No that her Boobs attracted me. I just have this feeling of love with her. I want to make her my future wife

what abt her Sister yr suppose galfrnd?sad
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by IAMSASHY(f): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2017
undecided I guess she doesn't hv boobs, her chest is 2 flat, dnt mind Op, he is confused
cerowo:

what abt her Sister yr suppose galfrnd?sad
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by cerowo(f): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided I guess she doesn't hv boobs, her chest is 2 flat, dnt mind Op, he is confused
Seriously confused i swear

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by COUNSELME: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2017
firstly,you need to work on your mind,remove your mindset from such things...do things that distract you from such act..
again you can call us on counselme 092749494 or chat us on counselme.ng
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Adaumunocha(f): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2017
We have many social problems in Nigeria and Op, this ur problem doesn't come close.... Mtcheeeew
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by IAMSASHY(f): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2017
undecided jst bc of her boobs, u already talking abt making her ur future wife, dis sumone u barely no her in and out, 2moa, u come out here 2 generalize dat all girls are bad, meanwhile, u plotted ur own doom ursef, enjoy ur newly found luv
Mr001:

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2017
In love indeed!
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Op you are confuse and don't know what you want, you better kill the feelings you have for your supposed girlfriend younger sister and concentrate on your girlfriend. I guess if she had another younger sister you will still develop feelings for her.

Feeling Developer
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2017
Mr001:
I have feelings for my girlfriend younger sister, I think i am in love with her but i don't know how to tell her so that her sister won't find out. Her Boobs is tempting and she is beautiful too. I just love her naturally i dont just want to bleep her,but to love her. Help me out nairalanders
hang out with the younger sister and tell her,the way you feel towards her. There's no crime in you developing feelings for her, since you haven't married the sister you are free to switch over.
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by emesv26(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Bros Na Chief u be [i][/i] inside one family
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by selch(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2017
No think am ooo,it can never end well
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Augustap(f): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Forget that love talk. Na boobs wan fuvk you up. Better behave before dem go gang up beat you blue black.... Male whor.e
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
"Her boobs is tempting"
See this one, you never talk wetin u dey find.
Perv.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
I hope this is just an attention seeking thread because this is sickening.
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
her boobs is tempting but you want to love her naturally not just sex her is what you're trying to say? OK o.
p.s don't do anything stupid unless you wan cause World War III
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by babyhrt(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
How old are you please?
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by Mr001: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
FrancisDozie:
hang out with the younger sister and tell her,the way you feel towards her. There's no crime in you developing feelings for her, since you haven't married the sister you are free to switch over.
Exactly, not that i dont like her elder sister, but her character at times is anoying.
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do by dkronicle(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
I understand ur problem.. Pm me for counseling

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guess My Husband's Profession Just By Looking At My Photo? / Reason Why Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex More Tham Marriage Couple / Lady Turns Everywhere Upside Down With Her Big Ikebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.