Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? (2860 Views)

If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Nollywoodpikin: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do?
We came across this ugly incident where a guy brutalised his girlfriend for allegedly cheat it on her.

Follow this link to join Millions of naija on this discussion

Source: http://onevoiceng.com/if-a-guy-do-this-to-your-only-sister-what-will-you-do/

Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Brightdude007: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nollywoodpikin:
We came across this ugly incident where a guy brutalised his girlfriend for allegedly cheat it on her.

Source: http://onevoiceng.com/if-a-guy-do-this-to-your-only-sister-what-will-you-do/
wow
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by RainOnMe: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
shocked
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by EmptyGarden(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Wetin she thief?

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by kingdman: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
all dis small girls of nowadays can't even close their legs..shame on all the cheaters..

4 Likes

Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
I don't want to be socially/politically correct... Sometimes women will anger u beyond this point.
They deserve it sometimes

But holding ur forte is the best thing that'll happen to any man. Before anger make u regret ur actions

3 Likes

Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by gfon(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:
I don't want to be socially/politically correct... Sometimes women will anger u beyond this point.

But holding ur forte is the best thing that'll happen to any man. Before anger make u regret ur actions
na you sabi,person wey beat my sis like this ehn,make him just go price coffin at once

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Truthabulabula(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
shocked

This is beyond isorite

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Odoogu(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Me go forgive am.

after him done go prison finish.
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by xendra: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

no man, woman or child deserves this but I pray you get to experience first hand what you say other people deserve
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by cooljoe(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
It doesn't have to be my only sister sef. It doesn't even have to be my sister, try this with my cousin or anyone with whom I have fillial ties when it's not self defence - ormor u better be army man o or get better strong connection, cos the wahala way day come meet u so errn.
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
xendra:
no man, woman or child deserves this but I pray you get to experience first hand what you say other people deserve

U look depressed. Venting anger indecisively.

After re-reading my post, pls do use anti-depressants
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
gfon:
na you sabi,person wey beat my sis like this ehn,make him just go price coffin at once

If e get power or rugged pass u, na collect u go still collect. Nor dey brag abeg
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by GreatPa: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
A
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by xendra: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

U look depressed. Venting anger indecisively.

After re-reading my post, pls do use anti-depressants
look depressed shocked you could see me? cheesy bwahahah
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by gfon(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

If e get power or rugged pass u, na collect u go still collect. Nor dey brag abeg
lol leave ruggedity for ruggedman,na we be definition of the more you look the less you see. No caps.
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nollywoodpikin:

The guy should be brutalized with a hot metal.
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nollywoodpikin:

The guy should be brutalized with a hot metal
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
I will knock the fvcker out, wake him up, knock him out again, I will continue until I finally get restrained. it doesn't even need to be my only sister, just try it with my cousin or anyone I care about, male or female, you'll be knocking on hell's gate.

somebody pass me lucozade boost there

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by heniford2: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Brightdude007:
wow
if i no cut him body into pieces make god kill me
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by tnerro1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
On a dark lonely nite when him don forget the matter, na 2 by 4 plank go Dey ask am how far
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by simple250: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
gfon:

See u , cheesy at the End your sister will tell you I love him so much she will end up blaming u for spoiling her relationship... na sense them they they put mouth for lovers matter even if na your sister embarassed

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Kobicove(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
There is no excuse for violence but I swear, that bastaard will not live to tell the story undecided
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by gfon(m): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
simple250:

See u , cheesy at the End your sister will tell you I love him so much she will end up blaming u for spoiling her relationship... na sense them they they put mouth for lovers matter even if na your sister embarassed
you came back from work and met your sis that way,what would be your actions?be honest.
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by prince2pac(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
I will be calm first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Naijagoons: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
Looking at the way he has beaten her and the fact he still cheats on her, this does not look a great relationship. Who knows the untold stories of the woman too. Whichever way, divorce or separation is needed. See Naija Goons for new Friend.
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by MickzyDonald: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
He should just go and price coffin after beating her.... I'll kill him little by little
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Nicepoker(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
gfon:
Imagine you wan go retaliate Dem beat you join. grin

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by gfon(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nicepoker:
Imagine you wan go retaliate Dem beat you join. grin
lolz,be like you don't know my fighting policy.Once i know you go beat me,i don fine iron rod burst your knee
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Drizzy5001(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
His life will never remain the same again.
Because I go beat am eeeh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin / Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception / Help My 5 Days Old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.