Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,087 members, 7,845,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Lady Outs Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, Shares Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Outs Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, Shares Pics (1138 Views)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Outs Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, Shares Pics by Priscy01(f): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2017
A Nigerian Lady, Hope Etim who lives in Uyo has called out her friend, whom she accomodated for the night, but in returned stabbed her in the back, she stole her phone.

Hope at first called out the certain lady, and gave her 2 hours to return her phone, else she’d expose the lady.

She wrote: “A girl I helped out to stay over at my place last night,made away with my phone. I want to post her picture so you people can tag her to return my phone.That phone is my all. I give her two hours from now or else I’ll post her picture and important Infos.”

The 2-hour deadline elapsed and she shared photos of the said friend who absconded with her phone.

She wrote;
“#Thief_o Her name on Facebook is Sucre Tushbae she has blocked me on Facebook. She came to my house last night with claims that she can’t go back to her place cause of what she has to do in Uyo, so she needed a place to stay over the night.

I allowed her as a friend that I know. I left my phone at the side of my bed just to wake up in the middle of the night with no sight of her nor my phone. She packed all her bags she came with and made way with my phone. Please if you know her tag her to return my brand new phone.

I can’t roll with a thief!!!
I can’t be merciful to a thief!!!
Her real name is Annabel Iyah, College of education student from Obon Itam. I’m still checking for other things she might have made away with. Please tag her if you know her.

Then, we took a stroll to Sucre’s Facebook wall, and we saw an update where she told her friends, that she lost her phone…

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/nigerian-lady-calls-out-friend-who.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Dominique

Re: Lady Outs Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, Shares Pics by Priscy01(f): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2017

Re: Lady Outs Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, Shares Pics by makdcash(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Ok.....
Re: Lady Outs Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, Shares Pics by Nastydroid(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2017
sad
Re: Lady Outs Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, Shares Pics by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Gobe
Re: Lady Outs Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, Shares Pics by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Na fine girls thief pass o
Re: Lady Outs Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, Shares Pics by wilybebsy(m): 12:40am On Oct 27, 2017
A bitch can never change her spot
Re: Lady Outs Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, Shares Pics by Sijo01(f): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sucre Tushbae undecided mstcheeew, Tushbae yet you steal; Ole.

(1) (Reply)

I've Never Met Any Feminist In Real Life / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After Her Boyfriend Refers To Her As Sidechic / My Wife Cooks With Urine To Prevent Me From Cheating Man Lamented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.