Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Wife Cooks With Urine To Prevent Me From Cheating Man Lamented - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Cooks With Urine To Prevent Me From Cheating Man Lamented (1121 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Cooks With Urine To Prevent Me From Cheating Man Lamented by Oyinsblog(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
A troubled man has voiced out after he discovered that his wife does the unimaginable thing to the food she serves him. according to man, his wife, who doesn’t want him to cheat on her, has been cooking his meals with urine.

The man alleged that the wife got a potion from the native doctor which has to be mixed with urine to be more effective.

A relationship expert, Cynthia Valerian Raphaels took to Facebook to share the man’s sad story and wrote:

“Madam good morning treat as urgent please, if possible post it this morning.

My wife has been using juju on me all these while. she left for a wedding yesterday . She was the person that made the cake at the wedding. When I woke up from sleep after she left, my children were all with me on my bed (13,11,cool. So we all woke up crying for food. I went into the kitchen to get food for them.

In my house, rat has always been my problem because of the gutters near us. So I try as much as I can to be dropping rat poison every night. So inside the kitchen, a rat ran across. I left what I was doing and pursued it, closed my kitchen door so it wont have chance to escape, it first ran under the sink, into the dustbin area and inside the cupboard.

Continue Reading
http://www.oyinsblog.com/2018/04/my-wife-cooks-with-urine-to-prevent-me.html
Re: My Wife Cooks With Urine To Prevent Me From Cheating Man Lamented by Kingdollar28(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Choi !!!

After God, fear women!!!

Oga u 4 say ur wife been dy give u slow slow poison everyday inform of food
Re: My Wife Cooks With Urine To Prevent Me From Cheating Man Lamented by uzoormah(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
and you are eating it.....

some men sef

Re: My Wife Cooks With Urine To Prevent Me From Cheating Man Lamented by habsydiamond(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
This has brought to a notion that if u see a woman and a snake....don't kill the woman first ooo...let the snake bite the woman first, kill the woman and let the snake go jejeli....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cooks With Urine To Prevent Me From Cheating Man Lamented by mrtomola(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
I throway salute for the Women!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian Shocked After A Girl He Asked Out In 2010 Accepted In 2018 / Nairaland Fastest Fingers 2nd Thread! / One Word For Aunty Evening Newspaper From Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.