Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,390 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him (1340 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / Ethiopian Men From Bodi Tribe Shares Unclad Photos As They Show Off Their Fatnes / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him by nicky20: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Side chicks are becoming bold these days. So according to the story on social media, the lady in the photo allegedly threatened to sleep with her friend, Whitney's boyfriend. And when she succeeded in sleeping with him, she shared his naked photo and asked the lady to come take her man. See full photo below....

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/10/lady-shares-unclad-photo-of-man-she.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him by HungerBAD: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him by Swaggzkid: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Op wetin yhu kush? wiaris d pishure? ehn?
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him by eezeribe(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2017
OK
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him by ArchangeLucifer: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2017
Cucumber crew on standby...
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him by kelechi50: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2017
And you are happy being a hoe donor and also a universal charge grin
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him by internationalman(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Arrangee.
I only believe any social media stunt or controversies if video is attached to it
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him by Gentlevin: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
@op......weldone ooooo.....kwantinue to Cook your stories well well, google for more pic and add meaning into d pix u hear......lai Mohammed don teach u abi.......I raise cap for u.....

Re: Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him by cosby02(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Used grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him by Yeligray(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Chisos... The word 'shame' has disappeared from girls dictionary.
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cool. undecided
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Photo Of A Man She Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Take Him by Arthurwinner(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
keep Dis whores beneath ma feet

(1) (Reply)

Two Basic Reason Why I Break Up With My Girlfriend / Woman Won't Mind Going Unclad So As To Win Fashion Week. / I Need A Chat Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.