Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... (6938 Views)

She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by bmd1010: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
The female generation na wow, but this male generation are just getting dumber.

He for carry her sister or brother too, mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Zonefree(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
You sent your GF to United State of A undecided

The only thing I want Peter Obi to do in his first two months as the President of Nigeria is to declare SIMPs as terrorist.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by virginprincess(f): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:
You sent your GF to United State of A undecided

The only thing I want Peter Obi to do in his first two months as the President of Nigeria is to declare SIMPs as terrorist.
Sorry,that won't be possible because peter obi can never become the president of Nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Zonefree(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Sorry,that won't be possible because peter obi can never become the president of Nigeria.
The earlier you start seeing Peter Obi as your president, the faster I consider your proposal. The choice is yours.

27 Likes

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Savedday: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wickedness that 9ja girls can't do, doesn't exist.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless and wicked. All of them...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
I feel no sympathy for people like this.

You got someone pregnant out of wedlock, you no marry her, instead you send her go US make she go born, she now outsmarted you by terminating the pregnancy and building a good life for herself.

I hope he has learned his lesson sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Zonefree(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:
I feel no sympathy for people like this.

You got someone pregnant out of wedlock, you no marry her, instead you send her go US make she go born, she now outsmarted you by terminating the pregnancy and building a good life for herself.

I hope he has learned his lesson sha.
You didn't condemn the wickedness and evil act of your gender undecided. Why?

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Young03(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Well the guy knows what to do but if he doesn't then it's his business.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by bmd1010: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

she will do worst

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by zeuss: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Who will it be?
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Wickedness of which gender?

Is wickedness gender specific?

The men that rape and kill, those ones are not wicked, abi?

Next time, let him stay off fornication or use a condom or pick his company wisely.

I don't feel sorry for foolish people.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Men and women wahala everytime,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by virginprincess(f): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

The earlier you start seeing Peter Obi as your president, the faster I consider your proposal. The choice is yours.
grin grin,i can't stop laughing,i'm not against him becoming president but you and i know his chances of getting to that place is very very slim,you know it,tell yourself the truth.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by virginprincess(f): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
zeuss:

Who will it be?
How am i suppose to know when i'm not a prophetess but if i'm to decide i will go for Atiku.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by begoniaa: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin I don't know why I find this story funny.

So the babe still dey US like this?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Zonefree(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Wickedness of which gender?

Is wickedness gender specific?

The men that rape and kill, those ones are not wicked, abi?

Next time, let him stay off fornication or use a condom or pick his company wisely.

I don't feel sorry for foolish people.
When men rape and kill, we condemn them. It's expected you condemn women when they're wicked to their benefactors.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Zonefree(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin,i can't stop laughing,i'm not against him becoming president but you and i know his chances of getting to that place is very very slim,you know it,tell yourself the truth.
So, who got a wider chance of becoming the president?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

When men rape and kill, we condemn them. It's expected you condemn women when they're wicked to their benefactors.

The benefactors and the women are all the same, bunch of fornicators/adulterers. There's no kind of vice that isn't found where fornication and adultery are involved so I'm not surprised.

Let him sha learn his lesson.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by 2buffagain(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
She refused to be used. Pity that the child suffered for it.

Who impregnates a girlfriend and then sends her to yankee for delivery? He is messy, and got what he got.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by virginprincess(f): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

So, who got a wider chance of becoming the president?
I really can't tell but i think Atiku has wilder chances.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Zonefree(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

The benefactors and the women are all the same, bunch of fornicators/adulterers. There's no kind of vice that isn't found where fornication and adultery are involved so I'm not surprised.

Let him sha learn his lesson.
The man is at the receiving end now, you now called them fornicators and adulterers cheesy grin

Roman, your judgement here are always one sided, no surprises.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Zonefree(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
virginprincess:
I really can't tell but i think Atiku has wilder chances.
Leave politics, you suçk at it...let's talk about romance and love abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

The man is at the receiving end now, you now called them fornicators and adulterers cheesy grin

Roman, your judgement here are always one sided, no surprises.

When he was skinny dipping, he didn't know?

Even person wife fit betray am, talk more of gf.

Women too no dey dey receiving end?

Let Oga carry his cross and learn his lesson.

I don't know how people are so comfortable having unprotected sex in this era when most people sleep with anyone or anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Zonefree(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

When he was skinny dipping, he didn't know?

Even person wife fit betray am, talk more of gf.

Women too no dey dey receiving end?

Let Oga carry his cross and learn his lesson.

I don't know how people are so comfortable having unprotected sex in this era when most people sleep with anyone or anything.
Blame your gender, they're the proximate cause. They hardly close their legs, always eager to spread them like butter on a bread.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin

Oh my manna grin
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by virginprincess(f): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Leave politics, you suçk at it...let's talk about romance and love abeg.
There is nothing to discuss about love,you rejected my proposal, we have nothing romantic to discuss,so let discuss about politics.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
virginprincess:
I love you kiss
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
virginprincess:
How am i suppose to know when i'm not a prophetess but if i'm to decide i will go for Atiku.

Falseprophet1 come and tell us what you see grin
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Blame your gender, they're the proximate cause. They hardly close their legs, always eager to spread them like butter on a bread.

And your own gender don't go chasing them abi?

Your gender is so bad that even when you meet a woman unwilling to have premarital sex with you til you're married, y'all bolt.

grin

Una no fit hold body sotey una dey even pay for sex.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by bmd1010: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Recording, Mix and mastering, Beat making, Voice over.
09. 075. 252. 828
LAGOS
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by bmd1010: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
2buffagain:
She refused to be used. Pity that the child suffered for it.

Who impregnates a girlfriend and then sends her to yankee for delivery? He is messy, and got what he got.
a rich fellow who he has found a good wife.

Stop thinking low, lot of rich people do it
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Zonefree(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

And your own gender don't go chasing them abi?

Your gender is so bad that even when you meet a woman unwilling to have premarital sex with you til you're married, y'all bolt.

grin

Una no fit hold body sotey una dey even pay for sex.

If not wickedness, why should a non virgin Nigerian girl demand no sex till marriage? That's a criminal act!

The reason I'm soliciting for Virgin or Nothing is cos I don't want to engage in premarital sex.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Me & My Boss : Aftermath Of My Suspension / What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) / See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.