Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter (3645 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter by pojedon: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
If this tweet does not disturb, then we don't know what will.
Twitter user Nicky (@baddiiebee) went viral today, Thursday, May 18, 2017, over her disturbing tweet.
She tweeted a photo of herself and her brother and wrote "Yes I am f**king my brother. NO, its not wrong, sinful or shaming. WE ARE IN LOVE. I'm incestsexual. #loveislove"
see more crazy tweets here>>http://infopromoter.com/2017/10/26/photos-woman-proclaims-love-for-her-brother/

Re: Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
That's why your face bend for one side like smiggle own

Abi na smeagol,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter by kingxsamz(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Another attention seeker...see their face sef... If only the mods will ignore this news nd not take this crap to fp
Re: Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter by ArchangeLucifer: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Behold, my latest offering to you hapless mortals.

Nigerians always love following "trends", so I expect y'all to fall in line soon.

I'll be watching...
Re: Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Offcourse it will have to be weird white people.
Re: Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
No wonder her face looks weird ( the space between her two eyes and the shape of her face ). She looks like an Angler fish. It's a result of inbreeding. Her parents must be brother and sister, even her grandparents too.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter by Next2Bezee(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Very good, very soon they will give birth to their uncle. sad

Won't be surprising if the first nairalanders to condemn them are the ones that their uncles and brothers have sampled them countless times grin
Re: Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter by jdluv(f): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
I mustto trend palava
Re: Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter by slimfairboy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
tongue P***y, na u get... body na u get... brother, na u still get...phone, na u get am too...tweet, na ur own also. So "wetin concern me for wetin no concern me?" undecided
Re: Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
old stuffz
Re: Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
two mumu...

Re: Photos: Woman Proclaims Having Sex With Her Brother On Twitter by olaleks007(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wetin concern us

(1) (Reply)

I Kept Myself For 34 Years But My Marriage Lasted Only Wedding Night / A Nairaland Member greatdeal1408 / I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.