Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? (35660 Views)

Guys, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Proposed To You? / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29
How will you handle this kind of situation if you're her brother?

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Coolestguy2023: 7:05pm On Mar 29
Abi the BF want to be unfortunate in life?

291 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Namaster: 7:06pm On Mar 29
It's NONE of my business.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by helinues: 7:06pm On Mar 29
YoungDaNaval:

As long as she is not asking me to buy her another phone, everything should be fine

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by immortalcrown(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29
Buying her the phone is my responsibility. Using and protecting the phone is her responsibility. I don't spoonfeed healthy adults. I don't, in the name of love, raise irresponsible adults that cannot think for themselves. I will only advise her on how to handle the issue. I will not speak with the guy unless he himself invites me to interfere in the matter. And if he invites me, I will not be violent when talking to him.

I don't mean she should fight the guy. Even you as a man should not fight the guy. The point is she should be mentally self-dependent (responsible) enough to not date a mad guy that will seize her phone. Any guy who can seize a phone he didn't buy for his girlfriend is mentally-deranged. Even a guy who can seize a girl's phone because the phone was bought by him is mad. If you fight her boyfriend who seizes her phone, you should also decide who she should date.

Toxic masculinity is the reason a guy will seize a girl's phone. Toxic masculinity is also the reason a guy will fight his sister's boyfriend because the boyfriend seizes the girl's phone. A guy that fights his sister's boyfriend in this scenario has a very high tendency to seize the phone of his own girlfriend. Quote me anywhere. And a more bitter truth is that if you use physical strength to approach every issue, you are not better than a donkey. Only lower animals follow instincts all the time. Humans are made to act with reasons.

The only good reason for a sane man to seize his girlfriend's phone is if the phone contains the evidence of a serious offense that the girl is trying to deny. And in this case, the man should release the phone once he proves her guilty. And no upright brother of a girl will fight her boyfriend in a case like this.

lomprico:
Has he paid her bride price ? Stupid talk .
Will you sound this way if he buys her a phone or pays her school fees? You are very selfish and hypothetical.

143 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Kobicove(m): 7:08pm On Mar 29
Dem no born am well make him try am! angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by STEWpid(f): 7:09pm On Mar 29
Chai..

My brother will first ask, what happened!?

...and irrespective of the answer, will order the phone to be brought back.

Don't near my big brother when he's angry__as gentle as he looks and behave - he can be very demonic too.

Nevertheless, only quack ngbeke girls that has been subdued by either fear or their buy-me-this-buy-me-that mentality will be in such unfortunate mess.

Sh!t happens!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by helinues: 7:11pm On Mar 29
Kobicove:
Dem no born am well make him try am! angry

If you seized your girlfriend's phone, do you expect his brother to come and attack you whether he his the one who bought the phone or not.

That should be your sister's lose, she chose to be with Gangstar, let her live with the repercussions

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by yomi007k(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29
I will seize the boyfriend too... angry

10 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by marlow1962(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29
I won't buy phone and still fight for the same phone I bought, so it's her cross to carry, cus they won't be another "brother buy phone for me".

7 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by yomi007k(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29
helinues:

If you seized your girlfriend's phone, do you expect his brother to come and attack you whether he his the one who bought the phone or not.

That should be your sister's lose, she chose to be with Gangstar, let her live with the repercussions

Bro.

Gangsta pass gangsta o.
The phone don't belong to him. He should give it back or live with the consequences.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Coolestguy2023: 7:19pm On Mar 29
helinues:

I can't be that stupid to seize my GF's phone

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by helinues: 7:22pm On Mar 29
Coolestguy2023:

I can't be that stupid to seize my GF's phone

Well that may be you, some guys do that without even feeling any remorse even though they may be cheaters themselves.

My own curiosity about relationships/marriage is, why should you claim to be in love with someone and still be cheating behind .

Yet to actually get the logic. Is it to satisfy one's ego or what?

23 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29
A) ask her what the issue was about, for him to seize her phone.
B) contact the BF and ask him what the issue is about the he thinks he has the right to seize the phone that I paid for.
C) warn lil' sista that if she wants to continue being with such person, i will wash my hands with any future matter she has with this animal she calls BF.

19 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by helinues: 7:58pm On Mar 29
yomi007k:

Bro.

Gangsta pass gangsta o.
The phone don't belong to him. He should give it back or live with the consequences.

The sincere question you are not asking is, what's your sister doing with such person?

26 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by yomi007k(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29
helinues:

The sincere question you are not asking is, what's your sister doing with such person?

I don't give a damn.

If he effs up, he will get what's coming.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by helinues: 8:07pm On Mar 29
yomi007k:

I don't give a damn.

If he effs up, he will get what's coming.

Dont mess with Macho men oo

21 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Ballzproblem2: 8:24pm On Mar 29
if you can afford iphone then you can also afford Nigeria police,carry them go hijack am.

make they for cell they chill for six months bills on me .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by yomi007k(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29
helinues:

Dont mess with Macho men oo

grin

Bullets pierce holes in muscles ooo...

10 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by chiiraq802(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29
The way we go gather come, people go think say her boyfriend sister wan do wedding.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Kobicove(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29
helinues:

Why would I seize the phone of a mere girlfriend especially if I was not the one who bought it?

If I have a serious issue with a girlfriend I will just end the relationship and throw her out, I don't have time for petty drama such as seizing phones or engaging in fisticuffs.

However any guy who does it to my sister, anything he sees he should accept it in good faith!

8 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by EreluRoz: 8:48pm On Mar 29
You all love your sisters like this but comes online to bash people's sisters.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by okoroemeka(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29
YoungDaNaval:
there is nothing to bother about this,I will just go to the nearest area command with #10k in my pocket and that guy will regret the day he touched that phone

6 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Jman06(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29
I'll collect the phone from the so called boyfriend provided I bought it with my hard-earned money.

7 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Badmashiii: 9:19pm On Mar 29
Omo...i go make sure i collect the phone by any means and the boyfriend too go collect wotowoto seasoning.

But guys that share similar thought with mine,don't forget to warn your sister not to ever near that nigga again if not anything can happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by BondRiv: 9:53pm On Mar 29
Na so dem dey put male relatives for trouble with yeye relationships.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Myrepublic(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29
If he know say na me buy am,he no go bold seize am.. Them no born he papa well.. Seizing it means he no get regard for senior man,so senior man go teach am how to respect elders .. Do you understand?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by MMempire(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29
Myrepublic:
If he know say na me buy am,he no go bold seize am.. Them no born he papa well.. Seizing it means he no get regard for senior man,so senior man go teach am how to respect elders .. Do you understand?
Gbamsolutely!

9 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by AcadaWriter: 11:13pm On Mar 29
Abi the BF want to be unfortunate in life?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by NFBI: 11:16pm On Mar 29
I will comment later

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Thazard(m): 11:50pm On Mar 29
Myrepublic:
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by LordBillionz: 1:01am On Mar 30
immortalcrown:
Buying her the phone is my responsibility. Using and protecting the phone is her responsibility. I don't spoonfeed healthy adults.
Not my sis. She isn't married to the boyfriend. Protecting until when married is my responsibility and the phone is going to be returned. Even when married she's still my responsibility but somewhat limited then.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / HELP ! My P*nties Do give Me Orgasm When Walking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.