Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) (31988 Views)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Visits His Lookalike Son Jibola Jr In Chicago / Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
adeniyi55:
More life sir
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Jaymaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oganla
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by ib0221: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
The evergreen
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pasuma my man. Fresh man, ever young.
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bullhari007:
A king without Queen that one nah King so make we fry air for because of them Ndia self TUFIAKWA
Go talk am 4 Ife.
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ibaa waasi dey tk style do live video feed for his followers in dat first pix tho...
See Paso dey collect greeting as a king inside ooni palace.. Bad sharp guy..
Alabi mi pasuma. Kunle amama korin korin

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Luiz1:
Go talk am 4 Ife.
if I do what will happen ?
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by room089: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Even at Oba's palace, Pasuma too is forming 'Oga nla'.
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Omilala:
ode, why u nor come ife, come talk that rubbish...?
I'm not coming because ife is district headquarter for head miners grin grin
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Boyooosa:
U just dey provoke every time huh... It is well.

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Saheed osupa right now

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bullhari007:
Good. Your wellbeing, all I care for.
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bullhari007:
if I do what will happen ?
Nothing so serious. Just that in the long run, you wouldn't be in position to know what would've happened.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pasuma is 7 years plus older than Ooni but Ooni looks like his father. that's one of the dividends of being a thin boy in his 20's
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by isan(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lale ojo yen ibo lowa kerekerekere
slyng:
baraka himself .... oya .... oluyole won she carnival oo, aimoye carnival ton ti she, sugbon ta ba n so carnival ni ibadaaaan, west endi carnival won yapa see .....
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Luiz1:
Nothing so serious. Just that in the long run, you wouldn't be in position to know what would've happened.
then I'm not coming, my skull is still important to me...
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Ycmia: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Two great men that has no wife in their house...
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin
Na Pasuma Wonder NAH

KendrickAyomide:
"Pasuma" no dey old , the thing dey "Wonder" me
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
okay smiley
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by femi4: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Andyblaze:
The pioneer of Fuji himself. Yoruba music is greatness
Indomie boy

Where will you put

Kwam1
Barrister
Kollington
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by lollytk(f): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Love ooni wrapper ,the material is beautifulshocked shocked tongue
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Davoneskay(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
adeniyi55:
More life sir
Why u wicked like this! If that thing present cake give u, u go chop am?
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Williams2017: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
‘I wanna ‘dump’ Dangote & chase after GEJ because of his wealth’ – American curvy model who stopped Lagos traffic for photos reveals her intentions (Video)

http://www.gbextra.com/wanna-dump-dangote-chase-gej-wealth-american-curvy-model-stopped-lagos-traffic-photos-reveals-intentions-video/
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by faorex(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nedfed:
Saheed osupa right now

Izza lie...
Osupa has been the best when it comes to paying homage to elders and kings..you can ask the Alafin Oyo, Alake .
so many knowledge in his albums...

Olufimo still on top...

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by seunfape(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tekecoms1:
Oganla of fuji. The great inlaw of King Wasiu Ayinde KWAM1.
elenu boku
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bullhari007:
A king without Queen that one nah King so make we fry air for because of them Ndia self TUFIAKWA

From thread to thread youve never made sense just for once. You must have fallen from the mid wives's hand during birth.
You need a skull surgery in India.

grin
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by yemite200(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
oganla himself.......ride on baba, happy 50th birthday in advance.
Re: Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Baawasi Ijoba federal government fuji.......gbeefun!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London / EXCLUSIVE: Tiwa Savage's Vagina Exposed During Performance *pic / Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.