Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) (59251 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) / The Dangerous Trend Of Male Raping; Guys Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by majeedspanzee360: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2017
well said
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by AuroraB(f): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2017
Biko, there's a difference between 'quarrel' and 'arguing out a misunderstanding' shocked
When e don reach 'quarrel' level, begin dey moonwalk grin
Especially if the other's anger no too clear to you cheesy sad

Imagine 'we were quarreling, she threatened to stab me with the scissors, I collected it from her and stabbed her' God abeg ooooo angry
Plenty people no normal again oooo grin
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by michaelisaiah: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2017
Nice one but for those that has ears
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by sagod: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Good piece!
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2017
I find it disheartening when I see full grown adults who are in unhealthy relationships making excuses for their partners and expecting them to change for the better

News flash!!!

By the age of 21 a person's character is pretty much formed therefore no amount of prayer or wishful thinking will make them change

Do not condone violence in your relationship under whatever guise!

4 Likes

Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by horllyma(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2017
squash47:
The worst are those ogbanje that threatens to fry sperm with egg..
You must be a living testimony I guess.
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by freshdude99(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Michelle55:
well said @Op.. lovers please take note!!!
Babe this ur dp no be here o! Damn I can't stop laughing after reading through cheesy
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by naijamafioso: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2017
clement78ese:
fakelove...!
thats what is common today, no real love again

contact my signature for free bitcoins
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by freshdude99(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2017
AuroraB:
Biko, there's a difference between 'quarrel' and 'arguing out a misunderstanding' shocked
When e don reach 'quarrel' level, begin dey moonwalk grin
Especially if the other's anger no too clear to you cheesy sad

Imagine 'we were quarreling, she threatened to stab me with the scissors, I collected it from her and stabbed her' God abeg ooooo angry
Plenty people no normal again oooo grin
If e wan happen, e no go knock first, e go just enter
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by wildchild02: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2017
Make God continue to protect us

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by chuksdavid28(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2017
Love is gonna get u killed just like kendrick lamar said....let 'em keep loving
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by Diva4: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Check the profile of all the killers, one will understand that 80% of them are the ones that goes to church every Sunday under the umbrella of Christianity....human being is demonic in nature

1 Like

Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by AuroraB(f): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2017
freshdude99:

If e wan happen, e no go knock first, e go just enter
Yeah, sometimes. but there would be signs. Loff dey blind dem to take note
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by 2shure: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2017
dars y i got no love for no bich
weirdos and drug addicts
be actin like u bringing in dem benjamins
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by vivie01(f): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Kobicove:
I find it disheartening when I see full grown adults who are in unhealthy relationships making excuses for their partners and expecting them to change for the better

By the age of 21 a person's character is pretty much formed therefore no amount of prayer or wishful thinking will make them change

Do not condone violence in your relationship under whatever guise!

Truth! (though prayer can sometimes change some things sha).

Starting from serious, blind and unresolved argument to raising hand and slapping each other....... but I think African mentality about relationships and marriage is seriously not helping matters cos we keep having faith that he or she will change, thus keeps enduring the abuse till .......

1 Like

Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by Saintzykie: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2017
This is not a new trend. It has been happening. It's just time difference. In this age of information, anything and everything can go viral in an instant. There is nothing new under the sun. grin grin grin
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by Shaev7(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Impostor:
Recently there has been a increase in the number of Nigerians dying in the hands of their loves as a result of their inability to use their head (MUMU LOVE). Please I am pleading with you my fellow Nigerians, if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend that do threaten you with a weapon out of anger, be it knife, folk, poison, matches, blade etc, please do us a favour and run for your life because ONE DAY, HE/SHE WILL ACTUALLY TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER. Save your family the sorrow and STOP THAT NONSENSE OF I LOVE HIM/HER. Learn from other people's mistake.

30-year-old Eezu was killed a few days ago by Ujumma, his girlfriend in India over who would cook dinner. She stabbed him to death during their argument.

Last month, another guy - Victor, killed his girlfriend (Happiness) out of jealousy for talking with her ex-boyfriend during a birthday party that he organised for her in a hotel on Ago-Palace Way, Lagos. While the party was going on, the man saw the lady conversing with her former boyfriend and left in anger. Happiness was said to have returned to Victor’s home after the party and a quarrel ensued. A neighbour said: “We heard them quarreling, but we thought it was a normal verbal war, until we did not hear Happiness. We decided to find out what was happening, only to meet the lifeless body of Happiness.

And the popular story of Hannah Adesuwa Osazuwa who stabbed her boyfriend to death over a minor argument about a missing laptop, she had previously threatened him with a knife during their relationship before finally killing him that day.

PLEASE LOVE WITH YOUR EYES OPEN. I once had a girlfriend who was very quick to temper, gets angry easily and would threating fire and thunder, it was very difficult for me to end it due to the free sex I was getting but I am so happy I finally man up. NOBODY IS INDISPENSABLE, if you think he/she is just too good to let go, you will be surprise to discover that there's always someone out there who will be better.

Note, it is normal to quarrel in a relationship, people will always argue and have their differences but DO NOT CONDONE/ACCEPT A VIOLENT RELATIONSHIP.

Bless you.

Truly you are right. We don't need to be told. Sometimes we think it's easy but it's not. I had one or two cases before, it didn't take me anything to leave, I simply put an end to the calls and my home the doesn't know, I study girls before I let them know my home, in fact, 95% of the girls I dated doesn't know my place, so when am ending anything, I end it in peace. though not easy as said, am just being lucky, if they want to know they will still know. But I had to use my brain and all technicalities To avoid problems. Still Thanks for the advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by 9jja(f): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:
nice write-up

just hope them lovers will listen

Unfortunately they will not.
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2017
vivie01:

Truth! (though prayer can sometimes change some things sha).

Starting from serious, blind and unresolved argument to raising hand and slapping each other....... but I think African mentality about relationships and marriage is seriously not helping matters cos we keep having faith that he or she will change, thus keeps enduring the abuse till .......

till death do ....... apart. oops, thought we're in that thread. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by donqx: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2017
ok
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2017
so true tho

Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by TheBawse(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Impostor:
Recently there has been a increase in the number of Nigerians dying in the hands of their loves as a result of their inability to use their head (MUMU LOVE). Please I am pleading with you my fellow Nigerians, if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend that do threaten you with a weapon out of anger, be it knife, folk, poison, matches, blade etc, please do us a favour and run for your life because ONE DAY, HE/SHE WILL ACTUALLY TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER. Save your family the sorrow and STOP THAT NONSENSE OF I LOVE HIM/HER. Learn from other people's mistake.

30-year-old Eezu was killed a few days ago by Ujumma, his girlfriend in India over who would cook dinner. She stabbed him to death during their argument.

Last month, another guy - Victor, killed his girlfriend (Happiness) out of jealousy for talking with her ex-boyfriend during a birthday party that he organised for her in a hotel on Ago-Palace Way, Lagos. While the party was going on, the man saw the lady conversing with her former boyfriend and left in anger. Happiness was said to have returned to Victor’s home after the party and a quarrel ensued. A neighbour said: “We heard them quarreling, but we thought it was a normal verbal war, until we did not hear Happiness. We decided to find out what was happening, only to meet the lifeless body of Happiness.

And the popular story of Hannah Adesuwa Osazuwa who stabbed her boyfriend to death over a minor argument about a missing laptop, she had previously threatened him with a knife during their relationship before finally killing him that day.

PLEASE LOVE WITH YOUR EYES OPEN. I once had a girlfriend who was very quick to temper, gets angry easily and would threating fire and thunder, it was very difficult for me to end it due to the free sex I was getting but I am so happy I finally man up. NOBODY IS INDISPENSABLE, if you think he/she is just too good to let go, you will be surprise to discover that there's always someone out there who will be better.

Note, it is normal to quarrel in a relationship, people will always argue and have their differences but DO NOT CONDONE/ACCEPT A VIOLENT RELATIONSHIP.

Bless you.

you are indeed wise, well spoken
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by Nymeria247(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Na today? At least they died for something they believed in, even if it something that seem stupid and incomprehensible to others. Some people don't even have anything to die for....People have been dying for love since time immemorial.
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by Michelle55: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2017
freshdude99:

Babe this ur dp no be here o! Damn I can't stop laughing after reading through cheesy
lol..glad it made you smile
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by izaray(f): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by freshdude99(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Michelle55:
lol..glad it made you smile
Yea my dear, been a while I got something that smashed me instantly. Tnk uu
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by vivie01(f): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2017
shervydman:

till death do ....... apart. oops, thought we're in that thread. lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by Michelle55: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2017
freshdude99:

Yea my dear, been a while I got something that smashed me instantly. Tnk uu
uwc dear
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by Bimpe29: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2017
We get to wise up.
Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2017
HMZi:
to those that have ears,let them hear!!!!...sadistic way to go...

1 Like

Re: Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) by greatseed: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2017
End time lovers.... Sme scrappy heads be having infatuation and think it's love.... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.