Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) (16537 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by marvelck: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Her name is Annabel Oluebube, she is a corper and an ex-beauty queen...

She is definitely the most beautiful female corper in Nigeria...

Checkout her lovely pictures below

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by ezanafe(m): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Someone that bleach anyhow.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by fawaz22(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Puke..her beauty is really disgusting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by emeijeh(m): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Who she EPP?!

If the beauty cannot make the US unban Nigeria, then make she swerve

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Oh.....Clapping
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2020
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by donstan18: 12:02am On Feb 04, 2020
She's a very pretty lady.

14 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Kennyswag: 12:02am On Feb 04, 2020
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by loveyou123: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2020
too much photo editing

30 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by ephraim18(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2020
She no fine jor... My babe fine pass her

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Reichel99(f): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2020
Ok.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2020
Most beautiful female corper?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Chrisbeks: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2020
How is this beautiful? Too much fakery all over her

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2020
Her smile is not cute

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok.
hi do u have breast ?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2020
HYMENAIOS:
Her smile is not cute
grin e dey sour kind off
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 04, 2020
Heistman:
grin e dey sour kind off
like say she doesn’t have teeth
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by internationalman(m): 12:45am On Feb 04, 2020
There should be a name(phobia) for the fear of posting unedited pictures...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by yarimo(m): 1:17am On Feb 04, 2020
Beautiful corper with such a wide mouth undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Freddykrueger: 2:19am On Feb 04, 2020
All these ugly, poverty stricken boys that have never travelled out of their village will just meet an average looking girl and assume that's the most beautiful thing there is...such ignorance and foolishness angry

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by KendrickAyomide: 2:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Nonsense. You call this the most beautiful ?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by KendrickAyomide: 2:23am On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=WILLKIM10 post=86357235][/quote] you are mad for quoting me with nonsense
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 2:52am On Feb 04, 2020
fawaz22:
Puke..her beauty is really disgusting

may God open your eyes. And kill the hatred in your heart

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 2:54am On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
She's a very pretty lady.
Thank you. Fair enough

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by TheChameleon: 3:01am On Feb 04, 2020
Well.. she shouldn't read comments here. grin

The attempt at publicity doesn't seem so successful undecided

To me, she's pretty but the caption is a bit hyperbolic.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by DAramis: 3:24am On Feb 04, 2020
The day I will recognise a lady as one of the acclaimed beauty queen would be when they post a no filter pictures of herself.... No lipstick, no nails and no makeup.

Light powder might be applied. I will always chose pretty over beauty. This is because, beauty are like flowers, they fade with time.

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Riele(f): 5:40am On Feb 04, 2020
DAramis:
The day I will recognise a lady as one of the acclaimed beauty queen would be when they post a no filter pictures of herself.... No lipstick, no nails and no makeup.

Light powder might be applied. I will always chose pretty over beauty. This is because, beauty are like flowers, they fade with time.

You are so on point .

You know. I kinda share your ideology .

The day I would recognize a man as Handsome would be when he has nothing less then 9 digit figure in his account , posses Canadian citizenship or even America .

London citizenship is acceptable .I will chose wealth over love . This is because Love is like flower , they fade with time .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by mytime24(f): 6:17am On Feb 04, 2020
HYMENAIOS:
like say she doesn’t have teeth
Wicked cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Froshloaded: 6:22am On Feb 04, 2020
sad
Riele:

The day I would recognize a man as Handsome would be when he has nothing less then 9 digit figure in his account , posses Canadian citizenship or even America .

London citizenship is acceptable .I will chose wealth over love . This is because Love is like flower , they fade with time .
Do you really mean this??
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Blogfarms: 6:29am On Feb 04, 2020
I like you... No be only we guys de craze
Riele:

You are so on point .

You know. I kinda share your ideology .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck / What Are The Most Important Reasons For You To Get Married? / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.