Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? (4101 Views)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by ogoloray(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
so i got a hold of this pic on IG, and i began to wonder if its stuff i can actually do... lol

would like to know if any of ya'll nairalanders could pull this stunt.

1 Like

Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by darkmarky(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cool
Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by Oledia(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Immaturity!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by sirblero(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
cool[center] ONE CORNER!!!![/center] grin grin
Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by Neimar: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
na jst to lose zip

chuk am inside

2 Likes

Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Neimar:
na jst to lose zip

chuk am inside
Bahd guy. Salute joor

Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by ikombe: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oledia:
Immaturity!
mumu

1 Like

Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by jomagibs: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
for sure any man can do it... cause the kind Adrenaline wey conji dey give guys wen in the mood.. the source can be traced back to the era of Samson ....

let me sit and wait for part two....

1 Like

Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by ikombe: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Neimar:
na jst to lose zip

chuk am inside
odogwu grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by pinkus: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
The mumu boy wear d girl palm sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by festwiz(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
The guy slim like me sha...grin . It is a little obscure but nothing horribly wrong with the 'pose' though. #JS

2 Likes

Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nothing do them.they look like students because that their life.
Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by Arabiandude: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
When I was still a kid, yeah; Now, no.
Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is bad on all levels.

Meanwhile the inverters below are for sale. 1kva and 2kva. Going for 15 and 20k respectively.

1 Like

Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by attention007(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
It's best to keep your relationship outta social media so my answer is NO

1 Like

Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Neimar:
na jst to lose zip

chuk am inside
dirty mind grin
Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by khristal87(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
They look skinny both
Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by dan9ice(m): 12:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Village people are still casting their spell and it seems like these people had agreed to it
Re: Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Neimar:
na jst to lose zip

chuk am inside

(1) (Reply)

These Days, Can Woman Stay Virgin Untill ..... (photo) / Why Do Girls Always Lie About Masturbating? / Fire!! See 33 Photos Of African Military Women That Will Make You Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.