Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ (4026 Views)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix / Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2023
‘I’ve gotten to the junction, I’m wearing a blue gown’ Reply as a sharp guy grin

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Emma513: 7:33pm On May 16, 2023
NO BE NEOLIFE GIRL BE THIS grin

5 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by advanceDNA: 7:36pm On May 16, 2023
Police came to raid our area now now.....they are taking us to abuja police head quaters...its like the matter is serious....

10 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Ikennaford: 7:37pm On May 16, 2023
No reply, I'll just activate silent mode on my phone , when she call tire she go home

But ehh if you bang dis kinda pussi, your dick go deh jam subphylum Vertebrata weh go left bruises for your infected op gbola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Omihanifa: 7:59pm On May 16, 2023
I will blacklist her number

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by BRIMBRAM: 8:04pm On May 16, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
‘I’ve gotten to the junction, I’m wearing a blue gown’ Reply as a sharp guy grin

grin

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by BRIMBRAM: 8:05pm On May 16, 2023
Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Boogyman557: 8:09pm On May 16, 2023
Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Nice2023(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2023
advanceDNA:
Police came to raid our area now now.....they are taking us to abuja police head quaters...its like the matter is serious....

Dem go use una exchange bandits from there,prison straight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Artemis444: 8:12pm On May 16, 2023
I see u going to her, this I HV seen.
Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2023
Why is ur call breaking? Pls i can't hear u

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by pyyxxaro: 8:16pm On May 16, 2023
grin grin

It reminds me of wayback , during GLO CHAT ERA

Naa so my guy smart Control one babe when e meet for Glo Chat come were we de , before this time the guy de hype the babe , de ginger anyhow .. The gal get better voice oh

Omooor as the babe bust out ehn , na Full KARANJA oh , full dwarf grin grin

Men fall for ground oh , we won laff piss for body grin grin

My guy almost bust cry oh , we nor try shaa , the babe weak sad
If you see laff when we laff for were we de , the guy sabi laff people normally, so as hand meet am that day ehn , we nor sorry for the guy grin

I still went to meet her , gist and laff with her before she left … 2008

Men don old now grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Vinnie2000(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2023
LOL, This Shit was very popular in the 2go days of 2011/2012. cool.
Some will discover that their 'SWEET LOVE' has K-Leg or Flat Yanch.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 16, 2023
Turn to the right and keep going down the road grin

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2023
I will still go and meet. Probably have one or two small chops and send her home.
Beauty is not abt physic. Most ladies get front n back yet common sense no where

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Baronthecelebri: 10:48pm On May 16, 2023
I'll talk to her

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2023
Tonymegabush1:
I will still go and meet. Probably have one or two small chops and send her home.
Beauty is not abt physic. Most ladies get front n back yet common sense no where
your babe no go find like this

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Sixfeetbelle: 11:14pm On May 16, 2023
I'm unhappy with this thread.

I really hate when people, especially men, bash women's physique.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
your babe no go find like this

Life is bigger than having big front n curvy backside. Any lady that gives me peace of mind is a goal..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by JovialRPiller: 11:18pm On May 16, 2023
Tonymegabush1:
So na the skinny ones come get sense?
Have standards my guy. And stick by them.
You still wan buy small chops for am
If the roles were reversed, she will block you everywhere and never talk to you again
Mr Niceguy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by marlow1962(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2023
I see you, but no be wertin dy your profile I dy see. Turn they go house.

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Ekundayo7574(m): 4:24am On May 17, 2023
Tonymegabush1:

Life is bigger than having big front n curvy backside. Any lady that gives me peace of mind is a goal..
I salute you boss naso

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by VinnyBaba: 5:03am On May 17, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
I'm unhappy with this thread.

I really hate when people, especially men, bash women's physique.

See you.😏

Ladies have done this too.
They are Chatting with a Guy. He talks so sweet like Ramsey Nouah.😊

They Agree to meet and she Surprisingly sees he is too Dark, Skinny, has Oblong Head, Yellow Teeth, etc.😯😕

The next the Guy calls her, she will Ignore his Calls and Blacklist him. sad
Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Illegal1(m): 5:05am On May 17, 2023
Omoh.......even devil slf knw say i no fit do any tin with dis plywood..

i rather remain single than to date grl wen no get yansh or breast,wetin i wn use her do nah?

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Draslo(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2023
What if she's standing beside the Rolls Royce that brought her? 🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Sixfeetbelle: 9:38am On May 17, 2023
VinnyBaba:

See you.😏

Ladies have done this too.
They are Chatting with a Guy. He talks so sweet like Ramsey Nouah.😊

They Agree to meet and she Surprisingly sees he is too Dark, Skinny, has Oblong Head, Yellow Teeth, etc.😯😕

The next the Guy calls her, she will Ignore his Calls and Blacklist him. sad

This sounds like a real life story.

Did it happen to you?

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Meteng: 12:04pm On May 17, 2023
I will still carry her and bang. I no dey waste meat. No one knows tomorrow, she fit come turn beauty queen or Governor wife sef with opportunities to tap from

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by VinnyBaba: 12:15pm On May 17, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

This sounds like a real life story.

Did it happen to you?

Lolss.. cheesy

Something close to that. wink
Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by Allisgud: 12:24pm On May 17, 2023
Dat yansh go good for snoop doggy cool shocked
Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2023
Meteng:
I will still carry her and bang. I no dey waste meat. No one knows tomorrow, she fit come turn beauty queen or Governor wife sef with opportunities to tap from
Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:07pm On May 17, 2023
Meteng:
oga u no fit tap anything.
If u see girl wey carry badluck, u go know them by thier Yansh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ by ukaface(f): 5:59pm On May 17, 2023
What a thread
Men who still think like teenagers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? / My Fiance Is Fading Away From Me / She Doesn't Like His Profession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.