Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

"Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths (22523 Views)

Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government / Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by Phonefanatic: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
[s]And what can Jonathan do?

Herein lies the problem with Nigeria and that is tribalism, and this is bad.

I have repeatedly said it that the problem of Nigeria is not corruption,religion, bad governance or such. The number one problem is tribal and ethnic affiliation.

Everything in Nigeria is looked at from a tribal view. Nigeria has had plenty of Presidents,some corrupt and some not too corrupt.

But when Goodluck Jonathan came into the picture, even the Webster dictionary was forced to re-define the term " Corruption"

That the Government of President Buhari did not file corruption cases against Jonathan, his wife, PDP as a political party, thousands of Jonathan's hangers on and enablers is perplexing to me.

That a toothless bulldog like the IYC is suddenly talking and supporting Goodluck Jonathan , when even the corrupt Jonathan did not develop any part of Bayelsa as the Deputy Governor,Governnor,Vice-president and President is enough to show that the leadership of the IYC is a disgrace, and they should be overhauled.

I have started my gradual withdrawal of support for President Buhari,And the APC as a political party, for the simple reason that the fight against corruption that made me support them, is now a joke.

Goodluck Jonathan And his wife,just like the corrupt people inside APC now should be arrested and tried for crimes against Nigeria.

And the Government should not forget to pick up Obasanjo and Atiku along the way too. They got Nigeria into this mess collectively. [/s]

King of zombies

2 Likes

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by MONITZ: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
[/quote
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by MONITZ: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD

I

Goodluck Jonathan And his wife,just like the corrupt people inside APC now should be arrested and tried for crimes against Nigeria.

And the Government should not forget to pick up Obasanjo and Atiku along the way too. They got Nigeria into this mess collectively.
[/quote]

I am aghast, so @ HungerBad can be this sensible if he wants to or is hunger beginning to rein the BMC groupie in because their complaints of late have surprised not a few persons. "E remain Sarki who is always fond of saying "u re a patriot " to any person who is on the same page with him and u become his enemy if u re against Buhari "

And on a lighter note,Buhari's government is a shame and he is making the strenuous job of defending him much more difficult,no amount of painting by even the best of PR can make him sellable..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
R0ckefeller:
hmmmm apc want to cause trouble for themselves asin they dont like as they are spending their loot in half piece
Jonathan is the worst politician I have ever seen,, he is paying dearly for not knowing how to play politics, shame to him
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by DamiBukola: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
And what can Jonathan do?

I have repeatedly said it that the problem of Nigeria is not corruption,religion, bad governance or such. The number one problem is tribal and ethnic affiliation.

Everything in Nigeria is looked at from a tribal view. Nigeria has had plenty of Presidents,some corrupt and some not too corrupt.

But when Goodluck Jonathan came into the picture, even the Webster dictionary was forced to re-define the term " Corruption"

That the Government of President Buhari did not file corruption cases against Jonathan, his wife, PDP as a political party, thousands of Jonathan's hangers on and enablers is perplexing to me.

That a toothless bulldog like the IYC is suddenly talking and supporting Goodluck Jonathan , when even the corrupt Jonathan did not develop any part of Bayelsa as the Deputy Governor,Governnor,Vice-president and President is enough to show that the leadership of the IYC is a disgrace, and they should be overhauled.

I have started my gradual withdrawal of support for President Buhari,And the APC as a political party, for the simple reason that the fight against corruption that made me support them, is now a joke.

And the Government should not forget to pick up Obasanjo and Atiku along the way too. They got Nigeria into this mess collectively.
Just shut up your mouth, I urge you to lead the gang that will go and drag Jonathan out of his house.

Start your useless subpoena from Buhari and Obasonjo then Jonathan will follow up

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

U have sense problem Sir.

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Zero oyel production grin

The guy is fond of asking stupid questions

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by stev120(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
to disobey court order no be new thing. .. in as much as buhari strongly disobey 3 court order to release Nnamdi kanu... that is to say Jonathan is just starting

oga jona that day na sit at home. ..
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by igbeke: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

And you will see the parasitic terrorists come begging.
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by godox2(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
How?
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by godox2(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Is that all?

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by godox2(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
igbeke:

And you will see the parasitic terrorists come begging.

For what?
Ask Kanu.

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by oruma19: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Justice sowemimo was used to jail an innocent and sagacious obafemi awolowo, justice akinjide ruled on the 12-2/3rd saga that brought shagari to power. The Hausas are always using our judges to punish our politicians while looking away from the atrocities of hausa politicians and elite. OKon abang is being used against Jonathan..hhhhmmm I laff.
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by rajiraymond(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Is GEJ above the law? IYC should go and sleep jooo.
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
NigerDeltan:
I pity the pipelines shaa

Especially the one that transports about 600,000 barrels per day to Bonny terminal grin

You toy with us the whole country bleeds
Story. When one single army battalion can set your whole land ablaze. Nnamdi Kanu made Much mouth but where is he now? Jonathan will appear in court and nothing will happen
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by tete7000(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
When Buhari refused to appear before Oputa panel, how does he expect Jonathan to appear in court? Those who live in glass house, don't throw stones.
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by oruma19: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Axelrod:
This is what happens when a President decides to be sectional in his dealings!

You can not let Babachir Lawal go scot free after his grass cutting adventure(okay, you will say he was suspended. Really?);
Abba Kyari after he is accused of collecting 500million from Mtn;
Baru after being accused of awarding contracts illegally to the tune of $26 billion
Smuggle in Abdulrasheed Marina, give him DSS cover and emoluments, despite being on EFCC's wanted list.
Allow your kinsmen, the dealy Fulani Herdsmen maim people with impunity, Etc

Yet, think in your deluded minds that the Niger Deltans won't shout victimization when you try to touch their on son!
.1. AbdulRahman Danbazzau was fired as chief of
army staff for corrupt practices in purchasing of
arms and has been appointed minister of interior
by buhari.
2. Mohammed Barkindo was removed as NNPC
MD by the late yaradua for stealing huge kickbacks
from oil and and been appointed as Nigeria's
Secretary General to opec by Buhari.
3. Acp Zakari Bui, a man accused and dismissed
for aiding boko haram kingpin kabiru Sokoto to
escape from detention was reinstated and
promoted by buhari.
4. Abdul Rasheed Maina, a man that ran away
since 2014 and has been declared wanted by efcc
for embezzlement of N2bn pension funds have
been reinstated as deputy director ministry of
interior.
5. Ahmed Gambo Saleh, Registrar of the Supreme
Court, He stole N2.2bn belonging to the Supreme
court and was caught red handed and fired, today
Ahmed Gambo Saleh has now been appointed the
secretary of the committee monitoring corruption
trials.

If I hear anyone mention Buhari as Mr integrity
again, na koboko the person go chop.

2 Likes

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by mechanics(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
They should go to the same court and reverse the order, what concern President Buhari in this case, some people are just looking for cheap popularity.
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by naijalo: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
stev120:
to disobey court order no be new thing. ..
in as much as buhari strongly disobey 3 court order to release Nnamdi kanu...
that is to say Jonathan is just starting

oga jona that day na sit at home. ..

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by shallysgirl: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Gej deserves what he is getting. He behaved like a fool in the name of diplomacy. Today, he is the least respected ex president. Let him face it. All I can say is Ntoor.
Oya, ijaws guys, go and blow up the pipelines.
cashlurd:
For the current administration to summon a former President of this Republic is an attempt to rubbish his image. Why haven't IBB been summoned for corruption charges...why haven't OBJ also been summoned...or is it only under GEJ that corruption existed?
They not only seek his downfall, but that of his wife and all those in his cabinet who are still sympathetic to him.

Never mind, come 2019, we would vote PMB out.... And watch the new administration summon him to court
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by shallysgirl: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
You be be first to rant all over the place when the music starts. M... U... M... U
Clerverly:
Just like they did, when the incompetent buffoon was chased out of Aso Rock?

Yeye people! Empty chest beaters!
angry angry
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by shallysgirl: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Did ibb and GMb ever appear before justice Oputa's panel?
Gej has himself to be blamed for all this. He is seen as weak that is why he is being treated as trash. Too bad.
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by cashlurd(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
shallysgirl:
Gej deserves what he is getting. He behaved like a fool in the name of diplomacy. Today, he is the least respected ex president. Let him face it. All I can say is Ntoor.
Oya, ijaws guys, go and blow up the pipelines.

Least respected And he has been bagging all the awards both National and international for been a man who supports the tenets of democracy Least respected and he has been touring countries on peace keeping missions and electoral observations
The truth is, GEJ is the reason why there is peace in Nigeria today. The relative peace you and your family enjoy now is thanks to GEJ. Just sit down and imagine if GEJ had opted for violence instead of conceding defeat after the election result was announced

Don't forget Buhari's pre-election threat...that both monkeys and baboons would be soaked in blood if he didn't win...

Be careful!
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by shallysgirl: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Abeg,leave these things. Which dead peace.?
Did ibb, Pmb ever appear before justice oputas panel.
Anyways, it is his luck, let them be throwing him and his family up and down.
Who appreciates the peace now?
What would have happened.?a few skirmishes here and there in the north. ?
Let him face his music anyway.
cashlurd:

Least respected And he has been bagging all the awards both National and international for been a man who supports the tenets of democracy Least respected and he has been touring countries on peace keeping missions and electoral observations
The truth is, GEJ is the reason why there is peace in Nigeria today. The relative peace you and your family enjoy now is thanks to GEJ. Just sit down and imagine if GEJ had opted for violence instead of conceding defeat after the election result was announced

Don't forget Buhari's pre-election threat...that both monkeys and baboons would be soaked in blood if he didn't win...

Be careful!
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by Keneeby(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
chikachike86:
And what's wrong if he testifies?
Testify as what?
As folishh as you. Idiiot
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by Andy2274: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

. And what about the NYSC members that were killed in Bauchi in 2011 because Buhari did not win the election? Who summoned him? Buhari is not corrupt but he travelled abroad for medical treatment when aso rock clinic is a no go area, fuel increased from #87 to #145 which was earlier proposed by Jonathan, he made himself petroleum minister yet there is corruption in NNPC....It was during his regime that we could not pay super falcons that won the nations cup....guy relax. Jonathan is too soft. If Buhari or the court is bold let them mention Obasanjo name.
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
faceURfront:

Maybe if the sitting president were above board in dealing with his cronies who run foul of the constitution (his marauding fulani herdsmen kins men readily comes to mind), then neutrals like us would have condemned the IYC. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
“As for the judge that issued that vexatious order, we appeal to him for the sake of our peaceful co-existence to have a rethink. Judicial decisions should be guided with public policy, public interest and public safety. You do no good to the Country if your decision tears the Country apart. It is constitutional for a judge to be guided by public policy, public interest and public safety in the discharge of his judicial functions.

Only in Nigeria would an organisation tell a judge following constitution to discharge his duty to take back his order. What a joke of a nation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by tochukwu75(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
It's a welcome development that the Ijaw people via IYC have woken up from their slumber to see that the so called corruption fight has turned to witch-hunting of the Jonathans.
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

Fair point.
There was nothing fair in his point. Jonathan is not being charged for corruption, neither was his wife.
An alleged criminal, Metuh wants Jonathan as a witness. How has that equivalent to charging others to court before Jonathan can answer a court as a witness?

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by R0ckefeller: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
FreeTraining:

Jonathan is the worst politician I have ever seen,, he is paying dearly for not knowing how to play politics, shame to him
am not supporting any of them because both are bad pdp let you know they are corrupt and apc pretending not to be but Jonathan did something which is giving up power with no fight and that one thing have earn him respect in many places both home and abroad so if buhari government try to prob him is going to invite unwanted visitors for apc both home and abroad which is not good for their corrupt business so they should leave so not cause trouble for them
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

Let Buhari first of all appear in court to testify that he didn't reinstated corrupt federal fugitive Maina to his APC government.
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths by igbeke: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
godox2:

For what?
Ask Kanu.

Kanu doesn't own oyel.

Let Bubu AKA Jibril from Sudan try it with a mouthed core Niger Deltan. Then it would be dawn on him that our economy doesn't depend on monies from the sales of cows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Secures Senator Nwaoboshi's Arrest Warrant Over Diversion Of N3.48bn / Jos Jailbreak: 11 Persons Killed, 262 Inmates Flee, 12 Recaptured / Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.