Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. (28544 Views)

James Adichie Is Dead! Father Of Chimamanda Adichie Dies / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Caseless: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chimamanda is Ibo, so expect her to cry and play the victim.

Idiot

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by luckyogor(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=SSBN post=61795551]
Melania Trump short story by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
​Nigeria's very own Chimananda Ngozi Adichie wrote a ridiculous piece for the New York Times Magazine where she reffered to America's first lady Michelle Trump as - in her own words :

" ...the reluctant wife of the president who displays an unease with her political fame. And she's a little bit racist too."

She wrote a micro-novel - Janelle Asked to the Bedroom, which is about a conversation between a forlorn Mellania Trump and her Pilates instructor Janelle. Chimananda potrayts Trump as envious of her predecessor's natural ease in the role of First Lady, She refers to America's first Lady as Mrs T all through. In her story Mrs T showed Janelle a video she's been watching on YouTube of Michelle Obama visiting classroom. She also reveals folder full of pictures of Obama in her laptop.
"Look at this. I always look at them for the inspiration", She says.

In this fictional world, Mrs T's only source of joy comes from her 11 year old autistic son, Baron. Here we have our very own Chimananda exhibiting Mellania as someone who exhibits casual racism that her husband, President Donald Trump, is often accused of sharing.

Mrs T makes a prejudicial remark when Janelle informs her that her son has been accepted to Harvard University. “He got scholarship to go?” she asks. “How automatic, this assumption of a scholarship, and Janelle knew she meant a scholarship not of smarts but of skin,” writes Adichie.

Here we have our very own Chimananda trying to depict a strained relationship between Mellania Trump and Donald Trump's children from previous marriages, particularly Ivanka Trump, whose close relationship with her husband she ensues.
Dear Chimananda Ngozi Adichie, you should be ashamed of yourself. Your trash reeks of racism, hate and insecurity. It is sad that you have chosen to drop the culture of integrity and respect that is the core of Nigerian values and join the morbid cry baby the world is against us self victimization culture of African Americans who have made the black race the cry baby of the world.

You hail from a country that still has a long way to go when it comes to social development. Rather than use your God given gift as a platform to push for reforms, to push for the old cabals to give young and capable Nigerians the chance to pilot the affairs of this country, you are out there insulting the wife and autistic child of another man simply because you do not like him.

You are not American. You did not even vote, yet you are playing propaganda for the wife of a man who spat on your own country. It is Obama who warned of grave consequences for Nigeria if the President goes ahead with his anti-same sex marriage legislation. When President Jonathan gave Obama the middle finger for trying to impose an alien culture It was Obama who for the first time in 30 years stopped the importation of Nigeria's oil. The consequence was an economic recession for Nigeria on a scale not seen in nearly three decades.

It is Obama who at the height of the Boko Haram Insurgency slammed an arm's embargo in the Nigerian Army and torpedoed several attempts by Nigeria to buy arms over allegations of " human rights violation of Boko Haram captives"

Is it not a shame that the first black president of the United States made two trips to Africa and refused to come to Nigeria, the largest black nation on earth? You are a disgrace to Nigerian women. Denegrading the wife, husband and autistic son of a public figure goes against the value of Nigerian women.

Where us your dignity Chimananda? What are your values? Liberal debauchery? Same sex marraige? Political intolerance? Freedom to do or say whatever you like without consequences ? Shame on you Chimananda. You've sold your values and morality.

A real African woman will never do such. African women are cultured and have attained a level of social cohesion African American women can only dream of.

https://defensenigeria.blog/2017/10/26/the-hypocrisy-of-chimamanda-ngozi-adichie/
[/quote
Nothing new from this chimamanda character,she is a clinton ass licker.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
**Smiles** smiley kiss
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by freecocoa(f): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
sukkot:
dayum gurl thats how you doing it ? shocked lmaooo. ol freaky ass

dunno bout that whole sadomasochist thang mayne. this is 2017. some of these women will tie yo ass up and then call their boyfriend to come rob you while yo ass is tied up and helpless cheesy

JUST JOKING
Hahaha

You just being extra. grin cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Sensitivity1254: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Caseless:
Chimamanda is Ibo, so expect her to cry and play the victim.

Idiot

Really

Your ethnic or tribal group dont complain too when things goes against them
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by DarkRebel69: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
lastempero:

Why didn't she obtain her first degree over there,in as much as Nigeria is not doing her bit,we should at least lend our own quota to the development of our country.she is rooted here.

She actually obtained her first degree in an American university. She spent only one year at Nsukka (her mum was a non-teaching staff in the school) before she went abroad to complete her B.Sc. programme.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by DarkRebel69: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
sukkot:
i bet when this chimanda is smashing her hubby she is on top and he is below. she is too feminist to want to be below lmaooo. i think she is slowly getting high off her own supplies

This is triviality, Sukkot. What does feminism have to do with whatever goes on in the bedroom? Must a man be on top all the time? Tell me you don't enjoy the cowgirl or reverse cowgirl?

This reminds me of some confuzzled feminists on Quora who said they never allow their boyfriend fück them in the döggy position because it made them seem subservient.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Sensitivity1254: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mindfulness:

One of them is called tribalism, the other racism. None of them makes the other good or better.

A black man swallowing and vomitting right wing propaganda. And you wonder why the black man's country are so underdeveloped. Here is the answer.

Simply his rise to power has shown millions of black children that they can get there too. Not enough? Do more! But you are busy defending white supremacy and racism by screaming Antifa and tribalism. Nonsense!

Oh please, you have spewed all the nonsense Trump is feeding his racist supporters with and you want to tell us you hold no defense for Trump?

You liberals suck, big time.
So Obama's ascendency to the POTUS is enough for the blacks?? Under his supervision, Blacks recorded the worst economic advancement, Police Brutality, the poverty raitoo for Black's was highest, no single Infrastructural renewal in the area occupied by blacks. What single project/policy did he initiate for Africans apart from platitudes and insults hr rained on us when he visited Ghana?

I decides who I rent apartments to or not. Its nothing racial or tribal.

I am still waiting for you to point out one Black prominent leader that Trump insulted.

Your liberal candidate (Clinton) lost the election cos the people are tired of the lies you feed them. Obama's presidency was a failure reason for the failure of Clinton at the polls. You liberals things that wearing prestine suits and oratory skills are what makes a President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by DarkRebel69: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
freecocoa:
Like men aren't the ones who say "baby get on top " nigga please!

I can authoritatively say that, men love to be ridden in the bedroom(one of their favourite positions), so quit the pretence. What does that even have to do with who's boss in a relationship?

Amanda is bae and ya know it. tongue

Oh yeah! grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by sukkot: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
DarkRebel69:

This is triviality, Sukkot. What does feminism have to do with whatever goes on in the bedroom? Must a man be on top all the time? Tell me you don't enjoy the cowgirl or reverse cowgirl?

This reminds me of some confuzzled feminists on Quora who said they never allow their boyfriend fück them in the döggy position because it made them seem subservient.
lmao bruv and therein your post lies the contradiction to yourself and the validation to myself. the first part you asked what does feminism have to do with whatever goes on in the bedroom and in the next part you said some feminists do not allow doggystyle because it made them seem subservient. so you have just answered your own question my kind Sir grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Khonifer: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
sukkot:
lmao bruv and therein your post lies the contradiction to yourself and the validation to myself. the first part you asked what does feminism have to do with whatever goes on in the bedroom and in the next part you said some feminists do not allow doggystyle because it made them seem subservient. so you have just answered your own question my kind Sir grin

He also called them confused bruh.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by KemjikaEme: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:

I just read the piece, I have to say, I don't see the correlation between the OP's post and what Chimamanda actually wrote, maybe I will read both pieces again but I really don't see the correlation, OP's post just came out of left field.

I'm inclined to believe that the reason for this thread is exactly as you said.

In fact I just read the opening post again, I'm leaving with you, there is no correlation between the 2, this isn't a criticism of Chimamanda's micronovel. the op is just angry with Chimamanda, angry with her choices, he wants chimamanda to behave exactly how he wants her to behave, to support exactly what he wants her to support, but since she is doing the opposite. He has resorted to shouting a real African woman up and down,

This is truly disturbing, who does this op think he is to sit down and think he can dictate for another human being what to do? What to think? What to support? The gall of him.

And as usual like the coward the Op's type usually is he is hiding behind "Nigeria's culture" and "a real African woman"

This OP is disturbed, he truly feels he has the right to dictate to Chimamanda what to do and what not to do.
I wonder if this is as a result of the misogynistic culture we have in this country where men feel they can do and undo concerning matters relating to women.

You are right, one of the reasons for this thread is because she is a feminist, and 2 the OP's delusion where he feels he can dictate to Chimamanda what she can and cannot do, while conveniently hiding under what "a real African woman will do",
Apt and elaborate!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by sukkot: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Khonifer:

He also called them confused bruh.
that they are. but egotism belies the confusion. its their egos driving them and not confusion. i cannot bow down to any man. lol but nobody asking them to bow down to any man though. its an internal conflict within them fighting the cosmic hierarchical system of the sexes

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by DarkRebel69: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
ToyinDipo:
An average African is either tribalistic, xenophobic or discriminating based on cladd. If the tables were to be turned, Africans would probably even be worse than white people.

I agree with this. Our forefathers after all "willingly" sold human beings in exchange for worthless things like "mirrors and combs". What about the brutality of Old Oyo Empire who conquered as far as Dahomey (Modern-day Benin), and who treated non-Yorubas as if they were no better than soiled toilet brushes.

I think it's high time Africans did away with this "noble savage" myth. Africans (Hispanics, Asians, etc.) are just as racist, and just as terrible, and just as wicked as Caucasians. Racism is not contained in the Caucasian gene; racism lives in the human DNA.

Even in the Catholic church I used to attend, I observed the priest would show unwarranted partiality towards the igbo faction. He went to their houses to have dinner upon their invitation, and generally was more readily in their service than when it came to the Yorubas or other minority groups in the parish. And this was someone meant to be the "spiritual father" to all those in his parish.

It is my belief that everyone is racist to some degree (tribalism and nepotism inclusive). It is natural for people to align with their own and regard the "outsider" as inferior and different (otherization). It only takes a superior intellect (not in books, but in “existential awareness”) if one is to rise above petty prejudicial judgements and begin to see, understand, and appreciate the interconnectedness of human life.

It is not an easy job (I, too, occasionally fall into the sinful preoccupation of believing that I am evolutionally superior to the inhabitants of northern Nigeria), but it's not unachievable.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by ToyinDipo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mindfulness:

Yes, see the post below:

Haha, another perspective cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by ToyinDipo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I agree with this. Our forefathers after all "willingly" sold human beings in exchange for worthless things like "mirrors and combs". What about the brutality of Old Oyo Empire who conquered as far as Dahomey (Modern-day Benin), and who treated non-Yorubas as if they were no better than soiled toilet brushes.

I think it's high time Africans did away with this "noble savage" myth. Africans (Hispanics, Asians, etc.) are just as racist, and just as terrible, and just as wicked as Caucasians. Racism is not contained in the Caucasian gene; racism lives in the human DNA.

Even in the Catholic church I used to attend, I observed the priest would show unwarranted partiality towards the igbo faction. He went to their houses to have dinner upon their invitation, and generally was more readily in their service than when it came to the Yorubas or other minority groups in the parish. And this was someone meant to be the "spiritual father" to all those in his parish.

It is my belief that everyone is racist to some degree (tribalism and nepotism inclusive). It is natural for people to align with their own and regard the "outsider" as inferior and different (otherization). It only takes a superior intellect (not in books, but in "existential awareness"wink if one is to rise above petty prejudicial judgements and begin to see, understand, and appreciate the interconnectedness of human life.

It is not an easy job (I too occasionally fall into the sinful preoccupation of believing that I am evolutionally superior to the inhabitants of northern Nigeria), but it's not unachievable.
Succinctly put.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Blonchilli(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
SSBN:

Your opinion. A Nigerian fighting for racial justice by insulting the wife of the president in a country she's not a citizen, isn't this the epitome of stupidity?
As much as I agree with you about Adichie minding her business and the unnecessary jab at Melania's challenged son( which shows bully/I don't know which is worse, bully or racism) I believe someone of her status have every right to challenge racism where he/she perceives it. However,your stance on an individual being able to do what he/she wants contradicts your objection of homosexuality. A world were everyone is free to do what he/she wants we can't question the individual's option on which member of the opposite sex he/she sleeps with. Homosexuality is not new to the world and if you're using our cultural heritage on family to argue that then sticking to our culture is paramount but if you're using religion, countries like UK and US fought bloody wars for christianity but homosexuality is legal there. I'm a fan of Adichie by the way but that doesn't make me blind or a zombie to her every utterances. And by the way that's how Nigerians have always acted, the country is in a pile of mess created by most of them but they are more concerned about the affairs of another man's land than that of their fathers. Adichie should not have attacked her son. That's bully. And the matter of homosexuality, I don't think that should be a matter of debate, after all they had been gays in the US and UK before it was legalised an there are gays in Nigeria despite the 14 year jail time. So let's quite the hypocrisy. People should do what makes them happy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by DarkRebel69: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
sukkot:

I said "confuzzled feminists". Not every man or woman who calls him/herself a feminist truly understands the nitty gritty of feminism (an example of such people with lopsided understanding are those ladies on Quora who found illogical correlations between "gender inequality" and something as mundane as a “sex position”). People like that are probably the same people who ask questions like, "Who pays on dinner date?" "Is wearing make-up anti-feminist?", and a host of other arrant rubbish.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
DarkRebel69:

It is my belief that everyone is racist to some degree (tribalism and nepotism inclusive). It is natural for people to align with their own and regard the "outsider" as inferior and different (otherization). It only takes a superior intellect (not in books, but in "existential awareness"wink if one is to rise above petty prejudicial judgements and begin to see, understand, and appreciate the interconnectedness of human life.

It is not an easy job (I too occasionally fall into the sinful preoccupation of believing that I am evolutionally superior to the inhabitants of northern Nigeria), but it's not unachievable.
I love this honesty. This is the plain truth. We needn't burnish it any further than this.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by sukkot: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I said "confuzzled feminists". Not every man or woman who calls him/herself a feminist truly understands the nitty gritty of feminism (an example of such people with lopsided understanding are those ladies on Quora who found illogical correlations between "gender inequality" and something as mundane as a “sex position”). People like that are probably the same people who ask questions like, "Who pays on dinner date?" "Is wearing make-up anti-feminist?", and a host of other arrant rubbish.
in reality there really are no rules, laws or ethics to feminism as such there can be no true or false feminists. a blanket criteria is just any woman who feels she is on the same level as a man and should not have to play second fiddle to a man. now how they go about displaying this mindset varies in different women but they are all feminist nonetheless if they habor that mindset. you will see some ' convenient feminists ' who are opportunists and only pull out the feminism card when it suits them but when it comes time to pay for dinner they expect you to pay all. does that make them any less feminist because they are opportunists ? point being some women exhibit that feminism in the bedroom too. they dont want to play any subservient role in the bedroom, hence why i said chimanda prolly wants to be the one riding her nigga as an expression of her feminism lmao
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by DarkRebel69: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I love this honesty. This is the plain truth. We needn't burnish it any further than this.

Tluzzlie (Ayomikun), right? Where did you go before?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

You liberals suck, big time.

The pleasure is all mine. grin

So Obama's ascendency to the POTUS is enough for the blacks?? Under his supervision, Blacks recorded the worst economic advancement, Police Brutality, the poverty raitoo for Black's was highest, no single Infrastructural renewal in the area occupied by blacks. What single project/policy did he initiate for Africans apart from platitudes and insults hr rained on us when he visited Ghana?

Source? Faux News? grin

@bold

Was he elected to initiate policies for Africans or US Americans? And you actually thought you said something smart? cheesy

I decides who I rent apartments to or not. Its nothing racial or tribal.

If you discriminate against people based on tribe or skin color then it is racist / tribalistic. wink
Genius!

I am still waiting for you to point out one Black prominent leader that Trump insulted.

He started the whole birther movement sh.it. Who are you kidding?

Your liberal candidate (Clinton) lost the election cos the people are tired of the lies you feed them. Obama's presidency was a failure reason for the failure of Clinton at the polls. You liberals things that wearing prestine suits and oratory skills are what makes a President.

My candidate was Clinton? Who told you so? In your narrow-minded worldview, anyone who opposes Trump is supporting Hillary? Please, it is not by force to display your ignorance on a public forum.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
DarkRebel69:

They will even deny females of cosmic orgasms to form alpha male. grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Tluzzlie (Ayomikun), right? Where did you go before?
Correct, sir. I've been around. I actually deactivated my former monikers.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Interesting thread..
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by seuncyrus(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
XD3G:

I almost choked when i saw that.
Lmao ... "In my own opinion" , let's not forget that
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by DarkRebel69: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
sukkot:
in reality there really are no rules, laws or ethics to feminism as such there can be no true or false feminists. a blanket criteria is just any woman who feels she is on the same level as a man and should not have to play second fiddle to a man. now how they go about displaying this mindset varies in different women but they are all feminist nonetheless if they habor that mindset. you will see some ' convenient feminists ' who are opportunists and only pull out the feminism card when it suits them but when it comes time to pay for dinner they expect you to pay all. does that make them any less feminist because they are opportunists ? point being some women exhibit that feminism in the bedroom too. they dont want to play any subservient role in the bedroom, hence why i said chimanda prolly wants to be the one riding her nigga as an expression of her feminism lmao

I agree that there can be no true or false feminism owning to the multiplicity of interpretations that can be conferred upon the ideology. But I'm sure you would agree when I say that there are:-

1) The feminists who nitpick about the unimportant details and fail to see the big picture (the "manspreading", "free bleeding" ilks)

2) The feminists who see the forest for the trees (the "anti-female circumcision", "pro-female education", and the "glass-ceiling breakers" type)

I really don't know why people complicate feminism, it's a very clear-cut philosophy.

I believe feminism is an offshoot of humanism i.e. rejection of tradition and religious dogma, and the promulgation of rationalism. And I also think anyone who is having a hard time understanding feminism should try to understand humanism first. When he or she has done so, then understanding feminism would be a walk in Central park.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by DarkRebel69: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mindfulness:

They will even deny females of cosmic orgasms to form alpha male. grin

Really? What primitive Neanderthal does that? LOL. I thought being capable of "making your woman cüm buckets" is one of the greatest show of masculinity?

Isn't that why guys always look for ways to "increase pënis size" or to "last longer during sex"?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Really? What primitive Neanderthal does that? LOL. I thought being capable of "making your woman cüm buckets" is one of the greatest show of masculinity?

Isn't that why guys always look for ways to "increase pënis size" or to "last longer during sex"?

But when on top, the woman controls the movements and when she reaches orgasm. It is not so much his accomplishment although being properly endowed helps.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by DarkRebel69: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mindfulness:

But when on top, the woman controls the movements and when she reaches orgasm. It is not so much his accomplishment although being properly endowed helps.

5½ or 6 inches is okay. More important is the know-how as to how the body of female works (their erogenous zones, clitoral stimulation, and the likes), and a vast compendium of sexual experience.

Nature must be a prankster. To compensate women for reaching orgäsm much more slower than their male counterparts, it allows them the opportunity of having multiple örgasms. Nature is literally telling us that "the patient genital gets the fattest örgasm". God! I'm a genius! cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
DarkRebel69:

5½ or 6 inches is okay. More important is the know-how as to how the body of female works (their erogenous zones, clitoral stimulation, and the likes), and a vast compendium of sexual experience.

Nature must be a prankster. To compensate women for reaching orgäsm much more slower than their male counterparts, it allows them the opportunity of having multiple örgasms. Nature is literally telling us that "the patient genital gets the fattest örgasm". God! I'm a genius! cheesy

More important than length is the diameter. If a man has the perfect ratio of both, they will crave him like addicts. grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. by itsandi(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
HMMMM sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] / A Day I Will Never Forget / Ruby's Search For Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.