Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State (16916 Views)

NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC / NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by Bullhari007(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2017
samsard:
Did I just hear you say that Saudis have abandoned oil? you think it is that easy to change one's source of revenue overnight? Better go get yourself acquainted with the Saudi's initiative before you blab on spewing half truths.
We all know that the reason why Easterners keep on calling the north a parasite is because of oil!
Need i remind you that [South] Sudan is an oil producing country despite being landlocked.
You guys hiding behind your keyboards act like you are more informed about the issue than those who are supposed to be experts dishing advice to the government.
apart the free oil money what do you guys from desert bring to the table absolutely nothing, north lack human development, after the civil war, billions of dollars that belong to the Igbo's were confiscated by Hausa/Fulani but it just took them 1 decade to bounce back to became a force to reckon with, An average Igbo man is far better than an average Yoruba or an average Hausa-Fulani: intellectually, economically and industrially, not withstanding his money that Awolowo stole to develop and empower Yoruba land, or his properties that Gowon destroyed and others he dasher out. He carries the blessing of Abraham, Nigeria will remain cursed as she continues to curse and undermine him. The only way Nigeria will see light is by blessing and letting Biafra Go. north lags behind economically, educationally and socially
The economies of the south that the north has grown so used to, cannot be relied on forever. It is common to see children with bowls at a time when they are supposed to be in school begging for alms in the north.
you will say foodstuff bla bla bla. . . . its not as if they give it to us for free.we buy it from them.but they get free oil money from us every month.when they had ''peanut'' money, where they dashing it out to anybody outside their region? with the current situation on the ground, it will take north 100 century to met up with it colleagues from south

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by walozanga(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
python1:

And what is the status of s eastern Nigeria? The richest, most forward, most developed and the least crime region in the world? No wonder, they are in the fore front developing the universe grin grin. Abeg talk another thing, this one don cast cheesy Wetin come dey pursue Easterners from there? grin

ask obasanjo or even atiku what they saw and commented the last time they came
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by victorazyvictor(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Na drink we go drinkam in next few years
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by bigfish3k: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2017
NafeesaAA:

When they UN should concentrate on the most backward, poorest, disease ravaged part of Nigeria, its people like you that will be complaining

so they should do it at our expense, when u refuse to heed to advise to make ur region grow, as only hypocritic behaviour matters to u
what the south is doing to grow... u wont do; instead u go and be breaking bottles of beer in hotels and companies and yet share in the VAT gotten in lagos from the same beer production and consumption. and recently separation of women in keke in kano, can u imagine! as small as keke is

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by victorazyvictor(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Bullhari007:
apart the free oil money what do you guys from desert bring to the table absolutely nothing, north lack human development, after the civil war, billions of dollars that belong to the Igbo's were confiscated by Hausa/Fulani but it just took them 1 decade to bounce back to became a force to reckon with, An average Igbo man is far better than an average Yoruba or an average Hausa-Fulani: intellectually, economically and industrially, not withstanding his money that Awolowo stole to develop and empower Yoruba land, or his properties that Gowon destroyed and others he dasher out. He carries the blessing of Abraham, Nigeria will remain cursed as she continues to curse and undermine him. The only way Nigeria will see light is by blessing and letting Biafra Go. north lags behind economically, educationally and socially
The economies of the south that the north has grown so used to, cannot be relied on forever. It is common to see children with bowls at a time when they are supposed to be in school begging for alms in the north.
you will say foodstuff bla bla bla. . . . its not as if they give it to us for free.we buy it from them.but they get free oil money from us every month.when they had ''peanut'' money, where they dashing it out to anybody outside their region? with the current situation on the ground, it will take north 100 century to met up with it colleagues from south

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by Bullhari007(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=victorazyvictor post=61815327][/quote] this picture is my brand how do you get it ?
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by victorazyvictor(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Bullhari007:
this picture is my brand how do you get it ?

been saving it for a day like this, and here u came.
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by samsard(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Bullhari007:
People here aren't sitting around waiting on "free oil money", they work and earn a living! And hey, northerners don't get products of crude oil for free either, they buy it like you do. And you also get a part of the tax from farm produce. Even here in Southern Kaduna state, government workers are building houses that they could not ordinarily have afforded and its all thanks to farming and other businesses they engage in. And hey, some northern states I know have better roads than your Almighty East, better portable water supply. And the list goes on.
Yes, there are out of school kids and that's because some folks here value religious education over Western education.
But make no mistake, that's not to say that there aren't kids in schools here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by Bullhari007(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2017
samsard:
People here aren't sitting around waiting on "free oil money", they work and earn a living! And hey, northerners don't get products of crude oil for free either, they buy it like you do. And you also get a part of the tax from farm produce. Even here in Southern Kaduna state, government workers are building houses that they could not ordinarily have afforded and its all thanks to farming and other businesses they engage in. And hey, some northern states I know have better roads than your Almighty East, better portable water supply. And the list goes on.
Yes, there are out of school kids and that's because some folks here value religious education over Western education.
But make no mistake, that's not to say that there aren't kids in schools here.
hahahahahahahaha your governor queue in Abuja every month to receive free money, abeg which north values education is it those Almajiri that couldn't even score 2 in jamb so they can get administration into universities, hehehehehe the parasitic Arewas are the only people against restructuring, they know their oil cashcow Will be no more, North are all empty land mass and goats, unproductive, and leeching termites stuck on Nigeria because of the oil. Dangote is the richest with the help of southern oil , and you boast of the poorest communities...
The North has equally failed“to give her people opportunity, education and resolve conflicts through regular democratic processes”. North has woefully crashed
what has the north done with the power it has clinged to since independence no schools no visible industry except few or trickles TUFIAKWA

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by bigfish3k: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Violent, backward, barren and unproductive, yet they are still in thes places doing business rather than in their "productive" states despite quit notice.
IPOB terrorists are brainless donkeys

1.violent ! how? is it not ur place that when people are posted for NYSC, they will start scheming for redeployment bc of ur inherent violence

2.backward !! how? is it academically or what. which region does the UN recognize as the most poverty ravaged and backward region. even Nigeria recognized u people through the practice of quota system, federal character, and only recently jamb cut off to 120 just to accommodate ur deficiencies

3. barren !!! how? but we have at least one cup of oil that can sustain our region that ur region don't have and have been searching all over the dry land since 100yrs, at least imo and abia belong to NDDC even if its one cup

4.unproductive !!!! how? have u not heard of innoson motors in anambra, aba made shoes and textiles, our best brains all over the country in universities lecturing

it baffles me how unproductive and backward people that u are not benefitting from wants to leave u, u refused by sending soldiers after them.
I want ur region to try it 'and see whether we no go tell u people bye bye because of ur unproductive nature'

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by samsard(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Bullhari007:
hahahahahahahaha your governor queue in Abuja every month to receive free money, abeg which north values education is it those Almajiri that couldn't even score 2 in jamb so they can get administration into universities, hehehehehe the parasitic Arewas are the only people against restructuring, they know their oil cashcow Will be no more, North are all empty land mass and goats, unproductive, and leeching termites stuck on Nigeria because of the oil. Dangote is the richest with the help of southern oil , and you boast of the poorest communities...
The North has equally failed“to give her people opportunity, education and resolve conflicts through regular democratic processes”. North has woefully crashed
what has the north done with the power it has clinged to since independence no schools no visible industry except few or trickles TUFIAKWA
If the north was as much of a barren and unproductive land as you make it out to be, why are are your brothers in every nook and cranny doing business? It's obvious you are a bigoted fellow. What is the IGR of most of your south eastern states like? I guess it's so huge your governors have no need for handouts from the federal government, right? I know it pains you to know that we don't drink oil, or cry 'our oyel money' while lazying about without making ourselves useful. People work and earn legitimate incomes. at least they aren't doing drugs in Malaysia trying to make quick money. I would have uploaded a picture of hijab clad students in a classroom at my PPA, but I'll not be able to do that at this moment. Anyway, I'm hardly surprised, as I know a lot of you folks are ethnic chauvinists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by step272: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
That is diversification of our economy, that a great job.which means all the whole northern States has oil
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by Bullhari007(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
samsard:
If the north was as much of a barren and unproductive land as you make it out to be, why are are your brothers in every nook and cranny doing business? It's obvious you are a bigoted fellow. What is the IGR of most of your south eastern states like? I guess it's so huge your governors have no need for handouts from the federal government, right? I know it pains you to know that we don't drink oil, or cry 'our oyel money' while lazying about without making ourselves useful. People work and earn legitimate incomes. at least they aren't doing drugs in Malaysia trying to make quick money. I would have uploaded a picture of hijab clad students in a classroom at my PPA, but I'll not be able to do that at this moment. Anyway, I'm hardly surprised, as I know a lot of you folks are ethnic chauvinists.
you should be ashamed we are developing every nook and cranny of that barren oil barren desert , "An Igbo man sees the entire world as his village, while an Hausa man sees Kano as the Universe and a Yoruba man sees Lagos as his entire world. Nigeria is just too small to contain the Igbo man’s dreams, aspirations, industry, commerce and expertise. He needs a platform to rule and dominate the entire Universe which is Biafra. atleast doing drugs is far better than killing human being for one useless Saudi Arabian paedophile , elrufai when he was FTC minister he said anyone joking with the Igbo's are doing that at the expense of it economy , he also said about 80% of real estate in Abuja are owned by Igbo extraction, he urged them to take Abj as their 6th state, after confiscating all they have , all their properties confiscate as abandoned properties. they manage to bounce back and legally required it at your watchful eyes, omo you should be ashamed of yourself, An under-five year old child in North-East Nigeria is three times more likely to be stunted in growth due to under-nutrition in comparison to a child in the South-East, where mothers tend to be better nourished and educated. stop paying lip service and effect the following changes quickly or the region will soon be extinct.
1. Ban Sharia and revert to the common law which the rest of Nigeria use.
2. Western education must be compulsory for all children,both male and female up to secondary school level.
3. Ban any marriage of Children under 18 years of age.
4.Carry out a political revolution and remove all the previous born-to-rule and corrupt politicians who educated their children in the best western universities but sent the masses to Madrasa to graduate as Almajeri out of the system.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by oluwazoba: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
python1:
Lol. I can see developers seriously trying to prove otherwise undecided Some of them are saying oil is getting outdated, now what is the whole IPOB agitation about? Is it not SS oil? Abi which oyel dey east? cheesy. Wetin una get for East? Is that not why one person go harvest 10 bulbs of onions, una no go let us hear word again? On the final note, IPOB terrorists are brainless donkeys
you are talking nonces, IMO abia anambra have oil, Google it, ode okponu.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by python1: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
bigfish3k:

1.violent ! how? is it not ur place that when people are posted for NYSC, they will start scheming for redeployment bc of ur inherent violence

2.backward !! how? is it academically or what. which region does the UN recognize as the most poverty ravaged and backward region. even Nigeria recognized u people through the practice of quota system, federal character, and only recently jamb cut off to 120 just to accommodate ur deficiencies

3. barren !!! how? but we have at least one cup of oil that can sustain our region that ur region don't have and have been searching all over the dry land since 100yrs, at least imo and abia belong to NDDC even if its one cup

4.unproductive !!!! how? have u not heard of innoson motors in anambra, aba made shoes and textiles, our best brains all over the country in universities lecturing

it baffles me how unproductive and backward people that u are not benefitting from wants to leave u, u refused by sending soldiers after them.
I want ur region to try it 'and see whether we no go tell u people bye bye because of ur unproductive nature'
[/s]
After this epistle, leave the barren north and develope the "fruitful" east, they start calling for arrest running from one northerner to another. Oil? I laff in parasitism? Which oil? Oh, there is oil, why then the forced attachment to ss? Dey want corner d oil to themselves, yet dey no go allow us hear word, say na technology, which technology? In powder? Hahahahaha, nysc seeking redeployment? Is that why good number of them stayed back after Youth service? I just dey laugh d wey some people go lie without getting chocked. cheesy grin something wey I dey see korokoro, dem say no be am grin grin. Actually, if na powder, nobody dey follow una drag am. Now get out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by python1: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
oluwazoba:
you are talking nonces, IMO abia anambra have oil, Google it, ode okponu.
You mean this one? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by python1: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bullhari007:
Where your governors dey queue every month? No be same abuja? See me see wahala oh! Na your money dem dey collect from abuja? Based on the way una dey boast, I dey expect say una igr supposed times 100 of Borno, but why dem come dey struggle for the last position? Abi you no see 2016 igr of each state? Person dey collect, I dey follow collect, but na my own e dey see undecided
What d fck is wrong with Igbos?
If the north is unproductive, why igbos dey run from their productive east to the barren north? Shuo? See me o!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by bigfish3k: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
After this epistle, leave the barren north and develope the "fruitful" east, they start calling for arrest running from one northerner to another. Oil? I laff in parasitism? Which oil? Oh, there is oil, why then the forced attachment to ss? Dey want corner d oil to themselves, yet dey no go allow us hear word, say na technology, which technology? In powder? Hahahahaha, nysc seeking redeployment? Is that why good number of them stayed back after Youth service? I just dey laugh d wey some people go lie without getting chocked. cheesy grin something wey I dey see korokoro, dem say no be am grin grin. Actually, if na powder, nobody dey follow una drag am. Now get out.

e pain u
who is staying back? only those that u people beg to stay back that are staying to help u people out of ur misery. I served in the north too and I was begged to continue teaching but I refused
am from south south and an Igbo and I have oil in my LGA. there is no difference between south south and south east, we are one, and this statement does not concern u living in sokoto. you cant divide us as am not willing to divide u people too
we were preparing to leave u to ur misery before u called off ur quit notice and begged us to stay and made sure our stay is enforced with operation python dance, isn't it?
abia and imo have oil that can sustain the whole of the south east region, but ur region cannot boast of same

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by bigfish3k: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
python1:

Where your governors dey queue every month? No be same abuja? See me see wahala oh! Na your money dem dey collect from abuja? Based on the way una dey boast, I dey expect say una igr supposed times 100 of Borno, but why dem come dey struggle for the last position? Abi you no see 2016 igr of each state? Person dey collect, I dey follow collect, but na my own e dey see undecided
If the north is unproductive, why igbos dey run from their productive east to the barren north? Shuo? See me o!

govt policies from ur people over time against the east is making people run away. you do policies like lack of sea port and international airport that is very vital to their business inclination.
that is why we are asking for autonomy and devolution of power so that we can develop these things ourselves. but nay, ur backward people will always vote against it. so don't complain of our presence because it ur own making that we are there and have low IGR. all our taxes are going to ur region. u designed it , so stop complaining

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by bigfish3k: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
python1:

but why is it that it is only the north that likes one Nigeria more than other regions? just asking ooooo

1 Like

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by Bullhari007(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
python1:

North-West, North-East, are the poorest in the world according to Sanusi , Nigeria was structured as a biz contract by the Brits.. in order according to Lord Fredrik Lugard to use surpluses of the South to correct the deficits of the North. ALMAJIRIS are  paid as little as N300 to launch attacks.  the north lacks infrastructure such as reliable power. It’s so sad that so many parents in the North  are themselves in need of parenting. Even with a single child to carter for, they will still groom an unproductive and unambitious child that contributes nothing to the community and the nation in general.
What did people like Gowon, Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abdusalami, YarÁdua, etc achieved for the north not to talk of the whole of Nigeria? Tomorrow one useless cow will blame IPOB for their backwardness, The north is littered with companies that are out of business due to lack of administrative acumen by the men that ran them. Where is the Bank of the North today, where is Arewa Textile Mills amongst others? As it was in the beginning so it is today. lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by alaskido(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is waste of time and tax payers money. Buhari go and invest on something better. Oil will soon go into extinct. Who voted for this clown self?
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by smscruize(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

Nationwide database: N40000
State database: N10000
LGA: N4000

Price Negotiable

www.smscruize.com
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by python1: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
Bullhari007:
North-West, North-East, are the poorest in the world according to Sanusi , Nigeria was structured as a biz contract by the Brits.. in order according to Lord Fredrik Lugard to use surpluses of the South to correct the deficits of the North. ALMAJIRIS are  paid as little as N300 to launch attacks.  the north lacks infrastructure such as reliable power. It’s so sad that so many parents in the North  are themselves in need of parenting. Even with a single child to carter for, they will still groom an unproductive and unambitious child that contributes nothing to the community and the nation in general.
What did people like Gowon, Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abdusalami, YarÁdua, etc achieved for the north not to talk of the whole of Nigeria? Tomorrow one useless cow will blame IPOB for their backwardness, The north is littered with companies that are out of business due to lack of administrative acumen by the men that ran them. Where is the Bank of the North today, where is Arewa Textile Mills amongst others? As it was in the beginning so it is today. lol grin grin grin
[/s]
Lol, see epistle grin grin The question be say, where your governors dey queue every month?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by python1: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
Bullhari007:
you should be ashamed we are developing every nook and cranny of that barren oil barren desert , "An Igbo man sees the entire world as his village, while an Hausa man sees Kano as the Universe and a Yoruba man sees Lagos as his entire world. Nigeria is just too small to contain the Igbo man’s dreams, aspirations, industry, commerce and expertise. He needs a platform to rule and dominate the entire Universe which is Biafra. atleast doing drugs is far better than killing human being for one useless Saudi Arabian paedophile , elrufai when he was FTC minister he said anyone joking with the Igbo's are doing that at the expense of it economy , he also said about 80% of real estate in Abuja are owned by Igbo extraction, he urged them to take Abj as their 6th state, after confiscating all they have , all their properties confiscate as abandoned properties. they manage to bounce back and legally required it at your watchful eyes, omo you should be ashamed of yourself, An under-five year old child in North-East Nigeria is three times more likely to be stunted in growth due to under-nutrition in comparison to a child in the South-East, where mothers tend to be better nourished and educated. stop paying lip service and effect the following changes quickly or the region will soon be extinct.
1. Ban Sharia and revert to the common law which the rest of Nigeria use.
2. Western education must be compulsory for all children,both male and female up to secondary school level.
3. Ban any marriage of Children under 18 years of age.
4.Carry out a political revolution and remove all the previous born-to-rule and corrupt politicians who educated their children in the best western universities but sent the masses to Madrasa to graduate as Almajeri out of the system.
[/s]
Another one say na business dem dey do, dis one say na development grin lol. We know say na una dey develop the universe. It reminds me of all those developments in India, s/Africa, China, Singapore, Indonesia grin grin. Abeg manage develop una place first na grin

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by python1: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
bigfish3k:

but why is it that it is only the north that likes one Nigeria more than other regions? just asking ooooo
You mean it is the north that refused to leave same north to fast track the secession? Or which of una people don talk of succession wey north refuse? Abeg no talk about those criminals wey dey call dem selves Igbos. grin mention any high ranking igbo wey don make formal submission to leave. If na kanu and his criminal followers you dey talk, those ones are donkeys. grin
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by python1: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
bigfish3k:

e pain u
who is staying back? only those that u people beg to stay back that are staying to help u people out of ur misery. I served in the north too and I was begged to continue teaching but I refused
am from south south and an Igbo and I have oil in my LGA. there is no difference between south south and south east, we are one, and this statement does not concern u living in sokoto. you cant divide us as am not willing to divide u people too
we were preparing to leave u to ur misery before u called off ur quit notice and begged us to stay and made sure our stay is enforced with operation python dance, isn't it?
abia and imo have oil that can sustain the whole of the south east region, but ur region cannot boast of same
[/s]
Lol, where the pain? Tell us why una governors dey queue for abuja every month despite all these chest beating of being rich? I hope you know your state and Borno dey compete in terms of igr. Oya, continue boasting with another epistle. grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
using Nigerian money to search for oil. . .from adamawa basin to benue trough, then to borno or say lake Chad basin. .then they run to sokoto basin, now it's nassarawa trough. . .Nigeria existence is coming to an end. . .wen oil is eventually discovered in the north, then our unity will be negotiable. . .
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by Bullhari007(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Another one say na business dem dey do, dis one say na development grin lol. We know say na una dey develop the universe. It reminds me of all those developments in India, s/Africa, China, Singapore, Indonesia grin grin. Abeg manage develop una place first na grin
lol you amuse me , do you expect the civilians to fix it the bad roads they have done their pact in human development, bad road is general phenomenon in Nigeria, Artefacts of development are and can´t be development in the proper sense of it. The policies for the eradication of illiteracy, poverty and diseases are lacking in the north. The leaders of Nigeria who are of northern extraction glossed over the need to bring real development to their people so that they can take their destinies into their hands! Why? Because these leaders are semi-literate and don't understand what power and how to use it, is all about; they only tend to see power as a means to embezzle the people´s wealth, enrich themselves, their families, friends and cohorts; not knowing that power is supposed to be used to uplift the people, develop their potentials and make life more meaningful for greater number of them. Illiterate leaders will never know this; they dabble into power without knowing what it is all about. Using the federal character hullabaloo, half baked northerners are promoted to higher ranks in the military and para military establishments, appointed ministers, permanent secretaries, given positions of authorities in the civil service , boards and parastatals, made ambassadors; people who don't know their rights from their lefts. Those high ranking officers in the military didn't handle guns in a war setting and didn't know how to organise and prosecute a war without the help of Britain or other foreign powers; would have even deserted the forces, suppose Nigeria had declared war against another country, but, they were promoted generals, were only interested in planning coups and embezzling our commonwealth; as it was in the beginning so it is today.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by akigbemaru: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
Spylord48:
USA, France, To, China, Dubai etc are all abandoning oil and have already prepared for life after oil but here our government is spending money to explore oil where no atom of oil can even be found.
The ones already explored have made no impact to the life of the common Man instead the proceeds end up inside the pockets of good individuals.
Our roads are dead trapd,our airports are obsolete and objects of caricature and shame. Other countries are using speed trains,electric trains but our leaders only care about importing 1960 10th hand train That causes headache and pains courtesy of the noise pollution coming out from it.All the sectors of the economy are in shambles yet what they are interested in is wasting billions of naira to drill oil that we will soon be begging other nations to buy.
We really lack leaders with foresight. All they are interested in is the present and not the future.
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by Bullhari007(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
lol do you expect civilians to fix government road they have done their pact in human development, living of standard is higher on their side, so why the fuss... Artefacts of development are and can´t be development in the proper sense of it. The policies for the eradication of illiteracy, poverty and diseases are lacking in the north. The leaders of Nigeria who are of northern extraction glossed over the need to bring real development to their people so that they can take their destinies into their hands! Why? Because these leaders are semi-literate and don't understand what power and how to use it, is all about; they only tend to see power as a means to embezzle the people´s wealth, enrich themselves, their families, friends and cohorts; not knowing that power is supposed to be used to uplift the people, develop their potentials and make life more meaningful for greater number of them. Illiterate leaders will never know this; they dabble into power without knowing what it is all about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu, Imo Residents Observe IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order, Despite Govt’s Assurance / Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month / Make Rich Nigerians Explain Source Of Wealth Or Forfeit It To Government; Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.