Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State (16913 Views)

NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC / NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by bigfish3k: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Lol, where the pain? Tell us why una governors dey queue for abuja every month despite all these chest beating of being rich? I hope you know your state and Borno dey compete in terms of igr. Oya, continue boasting with another epistle. grin grin grin

the governors are queuing in Abuja because the fed govt/northern designed constitution says so. and u all know we don't like it that's why are want an end to it, because we know we can stand on our own academically, economically, growth wise.
but u know that ur people are against restructuring and regionalization which will stop all this Abuja money sharing

but why is ur people the only ones that love one Nigeria more than us , why?

we have low IGR, that's why we want to leave u people alone to go and enjoy ur high IGR. but no, una go send soldiers that are ready to spill blood to stop us from going to suffer our selves as if our suffering with low IGR concern you. and yet come here to yab us . why cant u people try to get ur own country with high IGR and enjoy alone. but no u wouldn't do it because u know u are benefitting too much from us: academically and economically. parasites.
leave us alone let us go and suffer -- e no concern u

btw, its money from the south that u people are even sharing in Abuja , so its u I suppose ask why u are sharing from money that ur backward behaviours didn't allow u to contribute to

and I know right inside u, u know the truth
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by Busch: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
mgbadike81:
the president borrows money to continue searching for non existing oil in the north at a time the rest of the world are cancelling oil exploration contracts due to the continuous decline in the price and importance of oil. the north is real raping this country without a condom.

Lol.. Omg my stomach.
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by python1: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
bigfish3k:

the governors are queuing in Abuja because the fed govt/northern designed constitution says so. and u all know we don't like it that's why are want an end to it, because we know we can stand on our own academically, economically, growth wise.
but u know that ur people are against restructuring and regionalization which will stop all this Abuja money sharing

but why is ur people the only ones that love one Nigeria more than us , why?

we have low IGR, that's why we want to leave u people alone to go and enjoy ur high IGR. but no, una go send soldiers that are ready to spill blood to stop us from going to suffer our selves as if our suffering with low IGR concern you. and yet come here to yab us . why cant u people try to get ur own country with high IGR and enjoy alone. but no u wouldn't do it because u know u are benefitting too much from us: academically and economically. parasites.
leave us alone let us go and suffer -- e no concern u

btw, its money from the south that u people are even sharing in Abuja , so its u I suppose ask why u are sharing from money that ur backward behaviours didn't allow u to contribute to

and I know right inside u, u know the truth
[/s]
See another epistle grin "that is why una want comot because u don't want to be collecting the money, grin grin cheesy. These people no go kee me with comedy, grin grin. Na by force to go collect money for abuja? Lol, money made from the south? Abeg try to be specific, s east. Wetin s east dey contribute? Oil, no be you get am, nothing, absolutely nothing from there, wetin una dey contribute? Abeg if u no answer dis straight forward question, no dey quote me again, dis oscillation don taya me. Infact, bye bye, abeg. Na una get 97% of the universe, I don hear, bye bye. cheesy
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by Ngokafor(f): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
cooljude:
They are not exploring oil, this is looting 101. They are syphoning funds through fake projects that won't end and will not have any economic importance.

Forget the politics and look at the money trail, I am 1000percent certain that they don't care about oil but this is a big cash out program for those corrupt few including Mr President.

You are one smart fellow...You are the first person on this thread so far to see through the charade by buhari and his thieving mallams up norrh...kudos.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by bigfish3k: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
python1:

You mean it is the north that refused to leave same north to fast track the secession? Or which of una people don talk of succession wey north refuse? Abeg no talk about those criminals wey dey call dem selves Igbos. grin mention any high ranking igbo wey don make formal submission to leave. If na kanu and his criminal followers you dey talk, those ones are donkeys. grin

we are wiser ,we know the north are violent, given their antecedents, it was just a ploy to start killing easterners in droves
but the quit notice was also given by a miscreant and a criminal group but not govt officials

if it was the same top ranking govt official/northerner that gave the quit notice, that after relocating, they can secede , they would have willingly obeyed. but nay, it was given by a miscreant group and u are busy quoting them

answer me, was it a high ranking northerner that gave the quit notice that u want us to obey?
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by python1: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
bigfish3k:

we are wiser ,we know the north are violent, given their antecedents, it was just a ploy to start killing easterners in droves
but the quit notice was also given by a miscreant and a criminal group but not govt officials

if it was the same top ranking govt official/northerner that gave the quit notice, that after relocating, they can secede , they would have willingly obeyed. but nay, it was given by a miscreant group and u are busy quoting them

answer me, was it a high ranking northerner that gave the quit notice that u want us to obey?
Abeg, e don do, igbos own 97% of the world, I don hear, can my mention rest now?
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by bigfish3k: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
See another epistle grin "that is why una want comot because u don't want to be collecting the money, grin grin cheesy. These people no go kee me with comedy, grin grin. Na by force to go collect money for abuja? Lol, money made from the south? Abeg try to be specific, s east. Wetin s east dey contribute? Oil, no be you get am, nothing, absolutely nothing from there, wetin una dey contribute? Abeg if u no answer dis straight forward question, no dey quote me again, dis oscillation don taya me. Infact, bye bye, abeg. Na una get 97% of the universe, I don hear, bye bye. cheesy

all the south are contributing, south south, south west, south east; like I said before the oil in abia and imo adds up to what we produce daily and that is the money they are sharing in Abuja
leave our oil alone in all the old south east and see whether we will still come to Abuja to share our own money

na by force oo to come Abuja come collect money, ur python dance was in the east to force us to come and be collecting the money
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by Ugbavihi: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
I pray that northerners also get abundant oil, so that they can be comfortable and allow thos seeking for freedom to go..... Amen..............i swear if northerners get oil everybody wey want independent from naija go get am..

1 Like

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by bigfish3k: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ugbavihi:
I pray that northerners also get abundant oil, so that they can be comfortable and allow thos seeking for freedom to go..... Amen..............i swear if northerners get oil everybody wey want independent from naija go get am..

am praying for them too ooo

1 Like

Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
keep on exploring, in fact after nasarawa go to katsina
LMAO
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by DedeNkem: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Coloradvantage:
yes diversifying and seeking other ways of healthy energy and fuel source is cool... but! ...
Dont ever do things because others are doing
... crowed mentality is Sicky and lame!!!

intact when every body is walking south... its might be cool to stay calm! ... we can invest in other sources and explore our oil... bros what are you waiting for you think many of this innovations are government driving? Tesla? etc? there is still very large market for oil... Africa is quit large and many other countries... in the next 20years oil won't go totally useless.., we Dont have to sleep though

Notice the quoted part in your post. Not when those you called "crowd" are more advanced and smarter than you.

Learning from those who are above you in every aspect of life, is good.
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:08am On Oct 28, 2017
mgbadike81:
clearly you don't even know that IMO,abia and other Igbo speaking parts are oil producing areas. you guys Just like buhari thinks oil alone can save any economy. the world most wealthy and technologically advanced countries are mostly resource poor countries that invested in education and human capital development. but how would you know when western education is forbidden (haram) to you and buhari.

The whole of SE put together produces less than 2% of the counties total output - very inconsequential to chest beat about.
The world's largest oil producers with the richest oil fields do not sit on their oars contended simply because they have discovered oil but engage in continuous exploration in order to preserve and improve their oil reserves - diversification should not mean complete cessation of investment in what you have but consolidation on it while venturing into newer feasible possibilities.
But then how would you know, with an anti-clockwise working brain and mindset that ejected logic in order to accommodate an irrational hatred and disdain for a particular region and its ppl.
Re: NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:01am On Oct 28, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

The whole of SE put together produces less than 2% of the counties total output - very inconsequential to chest beat about.
The world's largest oil producers with the richest oil fields do not sit on their oars contended simply because they have discovered oil but engage in continuous exploration in order to preserve and improve their oil reserves - diversification should not mean complete cessation of investment in what you have but consolidation on it while venturing into newer feasible possibilities.
But then how would you know, with an anti-clockwise working brain and mindset that ejected logic in order to accommodate an irrational hatred and disdain for a particular region and its ppl.
and you think that the best place to discover oil is in nassarawa? Joke of the century.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jumbo Pay: Why Senators Left Shehu Sani Unpunished / Samuel Ogundipe: Real Reasons IGP Idris Is After PREMIUM TIMES Journalist / COVID-19: FG To Get $750m Loan From World Bank For States — Zainab Ahmed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.