Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) (32548 Views)

Crowd Welcomed Gov. Yahaya Bello Along Lokoja Abuja Road: See Photos / Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Miserablemee:
I see you brotherly, you even have the guts to appear here despite the failure of you and other Agent Poverty Creation morons and the other Poverty Distribution Programme nonentities. Honestly, you and other greedy nigerians that think about their immediate satisfactions don't deserve a brain-- just head.

Good to know that PDP and APC have filed us.....now go and form a party and change things.

I am serious.

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by femiranking28(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2017
I just read every comment and men this leadership issue is everywhere but some are more worse (permit my language)
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2017
The road will only be fixed on paper under this buhari regimee while his foot soldiers will continue to harass you that buhari fixed the road but IPOB member destroyed it to tarnish the image of buhari

6 Likes

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by chemicalDisease: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2017
In The Zoo West of Africa

If it is in the North it is an Emergency, the work wil be done soonest.

If it's in the South,..

hmmmmm

It wil be touching every 3yrs for election campaign with red mud with out working .
eg. 2nd Niger Bridge.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2017
The giant of Africa will reconstruct it in one day after the Thieflicians steal the money for the rebuilding. What a great country.

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Siddeek: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by BornAgainMay: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2017
angry
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Sike(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2017
24 years
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by galadima77(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2017
The Canada guy got me laughing though

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by MaziOmenuko: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Lol, the Canadian was epic!

3 Likes

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Carter4luv(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2017
In Nigeria it's a Centre of extortion. Annually
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Behave

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by dfrost: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2017
@Explorers 3rd person's comment though. Turn the road into a roundabout cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by mgbadike81: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2017
joke apart,ipob members would fix it within Weeks with their own money.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:
As least Nigeria wasn't the worst there grin grin but it's only from a Nigerian that you read anything like prayer and God there. sad

That guy who spoke about elections doesn't know how lucky he is, at least when it gets to election time time they have hope of getting the road fixed, here that's the time you start seeing useless pictures of people buying things in the market or frying akara. Mtcheww.
It's because George Nestor doesn't stay in Nigeria so he couldn't explain it very well. The Kenyan was talking about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Justeenaleo(f): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2017
The Canadian����

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Daeylar(f): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The road will only be fixed on paper under this buhari regimee while his foot soldiers will continue to harass you that buhari fixed the road but IPOB member destroyed it to tarnish the image of buhari

grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2017
behave

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by khristal87(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Y shud dt road b fixed in naija? Wen all d big big ppl dt re nt supposed to suffer (polythieftians, pastors, imams etc) all ve private jets........if u cannot follow anoda road na u sabi...The road from my place to Ibaji, both in kogi state s so bad dt during d rainy season we ve to go tru lokoja, enter Edo state then use boats to cross to Ibaji,,, spending abt 6 hrs for less than 3hrs journey

3 Likes

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Daeylar(f): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
It's because George Nestor doesn't stay in Nigeria so he couldn't explain it very well. The Kenyan was talking about Nigeria

LMAO, he really was. grin

By the way, did we quote each other's comment at the same time? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Donald50: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:
sad biafra is dead and buried
....just look at ur self...I think u need a potent psychotic drug....

2 Likes

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by dfrost: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Spylord48:
10years!!!
The most painful aspect of the whole thing is that billions will be budgeted yearly for it yet nothing will be done about it.
All that will be done is to pour sand and condemn oils on it and go on air claiming that they reconstructed the road to a world class road!!!

10 years ké? That means you are not a Nigerian. Benin-Ore road that FG has been fixing since before I was born, have they finished it? That's more that 29 years ago. angry

2 Likes

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by michoim(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Thank God, at least, this government of APC are beginning to fix so many hundreds of roads that PDP never fix in 16 years.They are so many, all cannot be fix in 6 days. PDP didn't do anything.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by khristal87(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Godsoni5728:
the long awaited weekend game is here,
see details below...
Since u re so gud at dis, y nt win all d money n leave us alone?

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by wristbangle: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2017
oz4real83:
From the comments I read in the post,it seems these leadership problems and failures are not peculiar to Nigeria. The only difference is that while the people in other countries will insist that their leaders do what they were elected to or get voted out,Nigerians would rather pray while the leaders are not held accountable.

Well said bro. You took the exact opinions from my mind

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by abiolag(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Indian guy got me laughing hard grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by meezynetwork(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Lol
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Gudfrie(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Explorers:
The first guy thoughgrin
The Lagos State govt i know today will fix it after one month......................dont doubt me am talking of a state becos it will happen in a state
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Iceman2017(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Until about 100 people die before Nigeria even form a committee that would look into the project.

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Elnino4ladies: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2017
The India guy got cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose / Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged! / FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.