Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) (32549 Views)

Crowd Welcomed Gov. Yahaya Bello Along Lokoja Abuja Road: See Photos / Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by logica(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Brillantman:
Because he's stupid
Not necessarily. wink
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Killurself: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2017
I thank God that not only Nigeria comments on the post but I was happy to see that other countries also comments to know that is not only Nigeria are facing problem of bad government, bad Democracy, only what we need to do to eradicate bad leaders is to vote the right person not party, stop tribalism and we need young guy that ready to face the old cabals. Transparency, accountabilities is the key
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by joinnow: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2017
In this dispensation the government will perpetually found playing the blame game or looking for opportunities to publicly ridicule Jonathan.

But that won't fix a thing just roll up your sleeve and fix up the issues.

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Daeylar(f): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Believe cheesy

If 15million people can belive that buhari without certificate can make Nigeria an Eldorado then why can't you believe a Sister grin

Why does it have to take 15 years sad

I like the lack of chill grin grin
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by newslifeop: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2017
Forever
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by seguno2: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Samsimple:
Nigeria willl only repair the road when many people have died because of accidents

Under Buhari and APC change agenda, it will also be fixed in six days.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:

Why does it have to take 15 years sad

I like the lack of chill grin grin

because the last one happened same time cheesy
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Daeylar(f): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
because the last one happened same time cheesy

We had the same thoughts 15 years ago? shocked shocked shocked

Lol, needed to modify this, just realised what the 1st one was implying.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by centboy123456(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2017
oz4real83:
this pics represent my story that match-day! It spoilt my whole week! I didn't want to listen or discuss anything football all through that period. I am glad naija politics issues came up and over shadowed that unfortunate football episode grin grin

lol how did it spoilt ur whole week Na
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by GetMeRight: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2017
oz4real83:
From the comments I read in the post,it seems these leadership problems and failures are not peculiar to Nigeria. The only difference is that while the people in other countries will insist that their leaders do what they were elected to or get voted out,Nigerians would rather pray while the leaders are not held accountable.
In some other African countries, they found it difficult to vote out their leaders. Nigeria is not that bad in voting out leaders.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Uche000(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Explorers:
The first guy thoughgrin
In Nigeria, my dear country. This damage is too small for our government na. Haba, something that will be repaired by osinbanjo in three days. Lol

That man has been building the second Niger bridge since he assumed office, and d bridge is still under construction. Our government is a solo contractor, they are excellent in constructing on paper and on nta news

2 Likes

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by juman(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2017
emeijeh:
Benin-Auchi road is not as bad as this, yet it has not gotten a new look like picture 2 above for the past 50 years....

But 6 days?!

Nigeria is a BIG JOKE!

nigeria is a joke.

One nigeria is wrong.

APC government is a curse.

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by centboy123456(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2017
Explorers:
The first guy thoughgrin

how did u get this form Facebook were did they post it tell me the page I love to see it my self
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by cstr1000: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2017
The guy in the Netherlands though talking about students discovering Roman empire buildngs there and turning it into a museum. cheesy cheesy
Liberalism.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by oz4real83(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2017
centboy123456:

lol how did it spoilt ur whole week Na
hahahahaha why are u reminding me again naaaaa! Chaiiiii. I will just say, I fell sick and moody that period.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:

We had the same thoughts 15 years ago? shocked shocked shocked

Lol, needed to modify this, just realised what the 1st one was implying.

i couldn't read it before you modified it
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by AceRoyal: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2017
michoim:
Thank God, at least, this government of APC are beginning to fix so many hundreds of roads that PDP never fix in 16 years.They are so many, all cannot be fix in 6 days. PDP didn't do anything.
Why are u so maliciously mendacious this morning? tongue
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by centboy123456(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2017
oz4real83:
hahahahaha why are u reminding me again naaaaa! Chaiiiii. I will just say, I fell sick and moody that period.

lol u are my brother and I need to know what happen to u I care to know so my brother what really happen tell me what really happen
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Daeylar(f): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
i couldn't read it before you modified it

Yes grin I escaped grin

Lol, the first one was asking if we had the same thoughts when you were 15, implying that you were 30. smiley (since you said that's the last time it happened),
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2017
chemicalDisease:
In The Zoo West of Africa

If it is in the North it is an Emergency, the work wil be done soonest.

If it's in the South,..

hmmmmm

It wil be touching every 3yrs for election campaign with red mud with out working .
eg. 2nd Niger Bridge.

I can tell you that many Northern roads are in a bad state...eg kaduna-abuja...which still has potholes despite millions spent on repairs this year.

And that's a major road.

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:

Yes grin I escaped grin

Lol, the first one was asking if we had the same thoughts when you were 15, implying that you were 30. smiley (since you said that's the last time it happened),
You want to guess the age of this Aunty from afar grin

You will get it right in 15yrs time smiley
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by ostirich(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2017
so this really meas Japan is a great country indeed.

so why are the whole world making Japan look like the citizens are being cared for.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Daeylar(f): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You want to guess the age of this Aunty from afar grin

You will get it right in 15yrs time smiley

grin grin grin, that's why I had to modify, I realised how it looked grin grin by the way, I'm innocent embarassed grin

LMAO grin grin the number 15 seems like a special number for you.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin grin, that's why I had to modify, I realised how it looked grin grin by the way, I'm innocent embarassed grin

LMAO grin grin the number 15 seems like a special number for you.
Yes. I try to feel 15 when I'm going through a strain because at that stage of my life then the innocence i exhibited then can't be quantified.

If only i can turn back the Big clock. grin Gosh
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Ulomoney(f): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2017
grin Jamie Sloan, congratulations! You got me peeing in my pants because i laughed so hard.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by thunderbabs: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Lol....da dude dt said Nigerians will calk on God to come n repair it is damn right..... God approves our budget, implements it, shares national cake sef.....b4 fixing the road. Nwa Nigeria...

Religiously stupid

2 Likes

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Sirjamo: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2017
In Nigeria, Until An Islamic Sukuk bond is floated to raise funds for it repair, or Dangote offers to fix it for a 50years tax waiver. While they are at it, many people will die on the road.

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Daeylar(f): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Yes. I try to feel 15 when I'm going through a strain because at that stage of my life then the innocence i exhibited then can't be quantified.

If only i can turn back the Big clock . grin Gosh

Aww, lol,

Don't we all.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:

Aww, lol,

Don't we all.
I'm done for today grin Time to prepare for work
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Daeylar(f): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I'm done for today grin Time to prepare for work
All right kiss
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Explorers(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2017
lol
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by austino677(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Stdaviding:
That Canadian dude crack me up grin grin
me too earthworm grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged! / FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed / Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.