Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) (32550 Views)

Crowd Welcomed Gov. Yahaya Bello Along Lokoja Abuja Road: See Photos / Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
:' cry( cry cry cry cry cry
RELIGION and POLITICIANS have destroyed NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by derosario11(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
looking clearly at that picture, I don't believe that that the extent of such damage can be fixed in six days. but when observed clearly both pictures again, the trees and flowers on the repaired road seems faded and lacked the blossoming greeness/photosynthesis shown on the first picture and six days is such a short time for the flowers to reflect such fadedness. looking clearly with your thinking cap my two points, which is the extent of the damage and the background flowers. besides in developed countries like here in America, such can't happen within a short period like 6 days considering the damage done.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by KENZINCO(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lmao
E b like say almost every country get their own problem oo
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Psoul(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
oz4real83:
From the comments I read in the post,it seems these leadership problems and failures are not peculiar to Nigeria. The only difference is that while the people in other countries will insist that their leaders do what they were elected to or get voted out,Nigerians would rather pray while the leaders are not held accountable.

You are a good observer. We just noticed from the comments that What is happening here is also happening there. This almost make me lose hope of Nigeria crying to other nations for help. What is here is also there. Let us try to fix our as they are also doing theirs.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Caseless: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
The last Canadian guy got me laughing. grin grin

The problem is not peculiar to Nigeria afterall
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by lightest(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
you really need to believe this. it was real and i heard it on cnn long time ago. when i saw some comments i heard to google it for you again. its not nigeria where things are not possible. its Japan for real.

here is a link for you to believe
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by gregyboy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin [color=#000099]the kenya man show spoke on the chains of corruption D grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by gregyboy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
canada and indian gat issues worst than nigeria
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by gregyboy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
yea d guy who talked about religion in nigeria case has been liberated from mental slavery from religion... as i say religion is d strength of the weak intoxicates like a drugs it kills like no other ....my dear nigerians with all d faked pstrs will b praying for Nigeria to b better and change d mindset of bubu wen deeply in thier mind they know the prayers hvnt even changed their own mindset after which the road has killed so many d babslawos we have to make sacrifice there to appeal's d gods to stop killing pple on the way the pastor will start blaming the babalawos for d accident rate wen the road could be fixed and no death will have to occur like i said religion is d weak mans armour

1 Like

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Opiletool(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
The Indian and Canadian guys really cracked me up
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Yyeske(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
FarahAideed:
Under the Buhari govt fixing is not part of the options .

Garba Shehu will come on air and accuse Loyalist of Goodluck Jonathan of sabotaging the road .

Femi Adesina will say the road is technically not In Nigeria but Cameroon.

Lai Mohammed will accuse Social Media users of spreading false pictures of the road that qualifies as hate speech.

Fashola will claim Jonathan govt didnt save for the repair of the road so he will have to toll the road with PPI before commencing fixing in 2021.

National Assembly will summon Inspector General of Police, Chief of Army staff , NURTW ,DG NEMA, Minister of works during the Shagari Govt, DG FERMA and the FRSC to explain what happened to the road .

DG FERMA will refuse to appear before the Senate and they will declare a warrant of arrest for the DG.

Buhari supporter would claim Buhari is not aware of the road if not he would have acted and the call for the head of a cleaner in the ministry works.

The FRSC will comence operation Tyre Dance on all Federal high ways in the country to forestall a break down of law and Order .

Buhari will just kuku go to Niger republic and commission a road to their cattle market jeje.

One Character called sarrki will just jump from thread to thread shouting we are patriots , we are omoluabi (what ever that means we will never know)
Please I just needed to quote you because this your post is something else

2 Likes

Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by georgecso(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Spylord48:
10years!!!
The most painful aspect of the whole thing is that billions will be budgeted yearly for it yet nothing will be done about it.
All that will be done is to pour sand and condemn oil on it and go on air claiming that they reconstructed the road to a world class road!!!

Yea.. You mean recurrent expenditure?
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
In nigeria drivers and locals will use cutlass n create another route.

As for the road, it won't be fixed until someone from that state or local government becomes senator or governor.
Re: How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) by Knole: 2:56am On Apr 21, 2023
I call BS on this. Look at how the trees have changed colour. That will take way more than 6 days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Bad Attitudes Nigerians Must Drop To Make The Country Great / Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging / Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.