Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday (4624 Views)

Some Crazy Animal Memes / See Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Its Baby / Some Crazy Weird Things I Did When I Was Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by dannyduks: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2017
This slay queen njoku Winifred decided to share some crazy pictures on her facebook page with the caption
#its another year God has added to ma lifespan,
,#All gratitude to ma maker,,for his exceeding grace
#happy birthday to me
#fellas come join me and celebrate biko
����������
#yall know d venue ,,let's rock and roll

Can you beat this slay queen in the house

Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by reetah(f): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm....its aii....enjoy the craze
Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by dannyduks: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2017
more pics

Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by decatalyst(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Of all the clothes in the market?

It takes a mad person to identify what befits his/her personality lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2017
grin

Even with all the photoshopped pictures nairalanders will agree with me that she no fine.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2017
Uglyful
Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2017
njoku Winifred

d moment i saw d name i just......, no lemme speak b4 one uselesssss$$$ bot or mod ban me grin

1 Like

Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by dannyduks: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2017
decatalyst:
Of all the clothes in the market?

It takes a mad person to identify what befits his/her personality lipsrsealed

Be kind with your comment bro. lol

1 Like

Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by michlins(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2017
After seeing this girl even with her make up, I think the term ugly should be scrapped and another invented.

Glad she didn't pose node

1 Like

Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by wahles(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Life is jst 1. Enjoy urself while at it.. death is a sneaky litu bastard

1 Like

Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Agbaya playin With Balloons undecided
Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by Jermat20(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2017
She's too ugly for my liking

1 Like

Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Some People Just Woke Up One Morning And Saw That mad People Clothes Will Make Good Fashion... Is That One Not Madness Too

1 Like

Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by Jermat20(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2017
The way things are going I wonder if we still have good girls who will make a good wife
Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by newslifeop: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by pointblank247(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2017
classless, i think she is too old for this.
Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by skimmy005: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2017
d qal ugly o, cee lips e go good for d!ck sucking

1 Like

Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by Gofwane(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Even with all the photoshopped pictures nairalanders will agree with me that she no fine.
grin see her lips, this one na only to succk preek she go sabi do well, well
Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by uzziwise: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Human being can not just apply sense again because of birthday abi na fashion.
Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by Slimtuns(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
so can someone tell me what's crazy about this?next abeg
Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by ijobaooorun(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wetin pain me pass nah my MB wey I just waste embarassed
Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by Ederson(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Enjoy your birthday joor... wink wink
Re: See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday by kellyJames5(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Upon all the makeups and the *swaggerish * outfit, she still no fine undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Cut Off Is Neighbor joystick After He Caught Him Having Sex With Is Wife / How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. / Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.