Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... (33800 Views)

Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet / CATALONIA HAS ‘WON RIGHT TO STATEHOOD ’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Pavore9: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2017
goshee:
oohh I see. you claim to have grown above ethnic sentiments but still so naive to make mockery of my supreme leader who's fighting an ethical course to the minds of many. if you've grown so big intellectually to condemn nnamdi KANU, his multitude of followers and the course he's fighting for while you talk diplomatically about the flaws and corruption rocking the presidency under the stewardship of a supposed saint buhari then you really need a psychiatric assessment. at least your statesmanship and self acclaimed intellect has yet to be manifested in the lives of your villagers let alone your state of origin so it is laughable talking ill about a man who's risen so high at young age without sharing money such that the average Igboman on the street adores him. someone is talking about been a human b4 being a Nigerian and feeling that he's spoken well. brother if despite your intellectuality you still don't know that where you come from has a great say to whom you are then I smh for you. if at this level you put yourself you still don't know that the bane of this country is ethnicism then I doubt if you have being to the other parts of the country.

Like I posted earlier you have a right to feel hated, everyone cannot live out a single story!
If not all Jews accepted Jesus Christ, who did live among them, why should a fellow mortal in the person of your Supreme leader be believed in by every igbo person, live with the reality that dissenting views will always exist.

You have every right to see Nnamdi Kanu as your Supreme leader while I have every right not to see him as mine

Psychiatric assessment? Nah! I did my psychological assessment as a unit in the course of my counselling psychology degree.

We want a developed igboland, how has our brothers who are local chairmen and councillors done with the funds that gets down to them? Rather prefer taking out the money and go invest out of the region. It is not about pointing accusing fingers at others rather start with where things are going wrong inwardly.

For your information I don't even have a voting card not to talk of voting in anybody! cheesy

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Pavore9:

Like I posted earlier you have a right to feel hated, everyone cannot live out a single story!
If not all Jews accepted Jesus Christ, who did live among them, why should a fellow mortal in the person of your Supreme leader be believed in by every igbo person, live with the reality that dissenting views will always exist.

You have every right to see Nnamdi Kanu as your Supreme leader while I have every right not to see him as mine

Psychiatric assessment? Nah! I did my psychological assessment as a unit in the course of my counselling psychology degree.

We want a developed igboland, how has our brothers who are local chairmen and councillors done with the funds that get down to them? Rather prefer taking out the money and go invest out of the region. It is not about pointing accusing fingers at rather start with where things are going wrong inwardly.

For your information I don't even have a voting card not to of voting in anybody! cheesy
Not to talk of even being in Nigeria during elections . grin grin

My man Pavore9

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Pavore9: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Not to talk of even being in Nigeria during elections . grin grin

My man Pavore9

My brother no mind them, it is so sad that the igbo identity is now tied to believing in their Supreme leader.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pavore9:

My brother no mind them, it is so sad that the igbo identity is now tied to believing in their Supreme leader.

Nigerians were deceved by MMM and other ponzi schemes , believed bogus promises of the APC campaign team and now IPOB el dorado.
We have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Pavore9: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Nigerians were deceved by MMM and other ponzi schemes , believed bogus promises of the APC campaign team and now IPOB el dorado.
We have a long wayn to go

From one mirage to another! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by goshee: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pavore9:

We want a developed igboland, how has our brothers who are local chairmen and councillors done with the funds that gets down to them? Rather prefer taking out the money and go invest out of the region. It is not about pointing accusing fingers at others rather start with where things are going wrong inwardly.

For your information I don't even have a voting card not to of voting in anybody! cheesy
let's end it here bro everyone is entitled to his own opinion but there was a country
Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by TundeHashim(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pavore9:

Get used to the fact that not everyone shares your victim mentality! My existence is not tied to being Biafran nor Nigerian I have evolved way beyond that because my worldview is tied to being human first and foremost before any lines. I hate no man for the reason of his tribe or religious beliefs but adverse to personalities whose views promotes discrimination.

You are free in your conviction of being hated but I have chosen humanity as my tribe as I have always been shown respect based on what my personality represents. Nigerians don't hate me for the mere fact am igbo, Nigerians in their diversity all have something beautiful they offer to humanity.

I have overgrown geographical expressions, the world is my home! cool

Thumbs up sist...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. / Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.