Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... (33797 Views)

Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet / CATALONIA HAS ‘WON RIGHT TO STATEHOOD ’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by samsam2019: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
USA and UK. 2 nations that benefit from conflicts all around the world.

This is why I support Putin. How I just wish someone drop a mile on UK and USA to make feel the taste of war they have been sponsoring on other people's land
Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by beccab78: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
dat very good
Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by goshee: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bolustical:
In International Politics, RECOGNITION (especially by the big powers) is the most important characteristic of a state as it boost the legitimacy of the government and provide avenue for international trade. This is what the likes of Kanu do not know, that the big powers in their own interests will not recognize the secession of any state any longer because of heir national interests.

And going by the stances of these powers as regards PALESTINE, the KURDS and now CATALONIA, I think those chanting secession here in Nigeria should see the hand writing on the wall.

Moreover, the last successful SECESSION that took place in 2011 (South Sudan) has created more humanitarian problems to the world than its intention of peace thus no one is ready to listen to anything secession or referendum.
just wasted my time reading shits

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by goshee: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
saraki2019:
am very happy with this move with trump america first US has no time for world policing #maga Igbos and and biafra should take note

pls how many soldiers were killed in the latest boko haram attack?

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by goshee: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Shorsky1:
So they can recognize Biafra but not catalonia.
at the mention of Biafra every animal in the zoo trembles

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by goshee: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pavore9:

They have a right to be deluded! cheesy
one animal from the zoo speaking. how come the zoo recognise by eu and us is the worst place for human being to live. by the way where is maina?

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by goshee: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
diegwu01:
grin grin grin I dey laff
IPOB and Biafra wont have this problem at all. Trump, Theresa May, Putin, ICC, UN, The Hague, Amnesty International, Mr. Turkish Diplomat and Fani kayode have promised them recognition.
and how market with the zoo recognised by UK us and counting. doest their support prevented your father from littering the already littered zoo with animal like you?

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
hucienda:
It will be difficult for most countries to support 'cos they also dealing with secessionist movements in theirs - Scotland in the UK; Biafra in Nigeria; Lombardi, Corsica, Sicily in Italy etc.

US too cos California wants to secede. It's going to be hard

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by goshee: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na so Biafra own too go be grin grin
let the independence come first then we talk about recognition. by the way where is our $26m?

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Pavore9: 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
goshee:
one animal from the zoo speaking. how come the zoo recognise by eu and us is the worst place for human being to live. by the way where is maina?

What concerns me with Maina? Did anyone tell you he is my uncle? cheesy cheesy

Where is your Supreme leader today? As long as you and any member of your family still spends and receives Naira, nnu nine so ro bu ru anumanu i kporom! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by ahmEenu(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
IamtherealRita:
You are supposed to be on the children section of nairaland undecided
madam adult. I see you... Mtcheeew
Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by habsydiamond(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
that means Naija won divide US n UK go say dem no sabi splitting regions o. say Na one Nigeria dem sabi
Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by ahmEenu(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Stop wishing. Be a man. Go do it yourself
Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by jaxxy(m): 12:03am On Oct 28, 2017
4gunners:
Seccession from a country can never be a round table matter. Is their any country that has achieved independence without going through civil war. South Sudan is a typical example in recent time.

Its an uphill task with many hurdles bt very doable bt d catalan leadership where to desperate and it was their downfall. They were given autonomy to rule themselves while working along with spain bt their hunger for independence made them break d law by holding an illegal referendum. Dat was the mistake. Scotland can afford to break off from d uk bt hasn't why? Its not just about breaking away bt agreeing or convincing after u hv tried and been seen to try all available options to stay 2geda. U just don't hold referendum cos ur were given autonomous rule and parliament. Its wrong. Snd war wont work cos this isn't 1860.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by goshee: 12:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Pavore9:

What concerns me with Maina? Did anyone tell you he is my uncle? cheesy cheesy

Where is your Supreme leader today? As long as you and any member of your family still spends and receives Naira, nnu nine so ro bu ru anumanu i kporom! cheesy cheesy
and how market with your supreme leader buhari. a fool is he who doesn't know his enemy. if you don't know that Nigerians and Nigeria state hate you as an Igbo man that means you are not far from being an animal
Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Igboid: 12:27am On Oct 28, 2017
US and UK are not God.

Unity by force is wickedness.

Catalonians are well placed to win this fight. If they stand strong under the storm for long, many hitherto silent voices Now, would stand behind them.

May the good forces bless Catalonians and all lovers of freedom. And enslave all enforcers and lovers of "unity by force agenda".

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by lastempero: 1:00am On Oct 28, 2017
ivolt:

Catalonia as an independent country does not exist.
Only fools support secessionists!

Normal African mentality,everybody must think like u or else the person is a fool. No wonder the country is not making any headway with the so called intelligent people.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by IamtherealRita(f): 2:44am On Oct 28, 2017
[s]
ahmEenu:
madam adult. I see you... Mtcheeew
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 28, 2017
letusbepieces:
The article said UK, OP have automatically added US.

In case u dont know, UK/US are two different things.

This is a typical response of Biafra people, always confused & wanted to confuse other men that lack insight. When UK & Germany, largest economies in Europe have taken a stand in Europe, who doesn't know US stand doesn't make any difference. It is like the case of a Nigerian seeking affiliation with Israel against Nigeria, ECOWAS & AU.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Pavore9: 3:53am On Oct 28, 2017
goshee:
and how market with your supreme leader buhari. a fool is he who doesn't know his enemy. if you don't know that Nigerians and Nigeria state hate you as an Igbo man that means you are not far from being an animal

Get used to the fact that not everyone shares your victim mentality! My existence is not tied to being Biafran nor Nigerian I have evolved way beyond that because my worldview is tied to being human first and foremost before any lines. I hate no man for the reason of his tribe or religious beliefs but adverse to personalities whose views promotes discrimination.

You are free in your conviction of being hated but I have chosen humanity as my tribe as I have always been shown respect based on what my personality represents. Nigerians don't hate me for the mere fact am igbo, Nigerians in their diversity all have something beautiful they offer to humanity.

I have overgrown geographical expressions, the world is my home! cool

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by GavelSlam: 4:05am On Oct 28, 2017
GODWIN78:
UK are parasites, they got nothing to offer,
we Biafra,s wouldn't be allies with uk,as a matter of fact Catalonia's can exist without UK,
all the countries that was colonised by France have free visa to France,
the UK collect crude oil worth billion,s from Nigeria every year,just because they gave the Hausa Fulani power,we biafra,n,s say no to one Nigeria,
and no mortal man can stop Biafra.

Dem dey collect the oil free?

The oil we have in Nigeria is it not through the venture of the white man we made any discovery of such?

There are a million other resources we have today that are lying untapped until foreigners begin to show us the way. Of course, we end up killing ourselves over them once we realise the value.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by martineverest(m): 4:28am On Oct 28, 2017
salford1:

Quebec would never leave Canada..at the moment..quebec gains much more from Canada.
Quebec economy is larger than that of catalan u know dat right...?. The French region wants to be independent
Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by QuestSeeker: 6:13am On Oct 28, 2017
Pavore9:

Get used to the fact that not everyone shares your victim mentality! My existence is not tied to being Biafran nor Nigerian I have evolved way beyond that because my worldview is tied to being human first and foremost before any lines. I hate no man for the reason of his tribe or religious beliefs but adverse to personalities whose views promotes discrimination.

You are free in your conviction of being hated but I have chosen humanity as my tribe as I have always been shown respect based on what my personality represents. Nigerians don't hate me for the mere fact am igbo, Nigerians in their diversity all have something beautiful they offer to humanity.

Whao! Great attitude, great philosophy! You rock.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by olmoRoc: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2017
modern day slavery!
Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Pavore9:

Hmmm! Very deep.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Igboid:
US and UK are not God.

Unity by force is wickedness.

Catalonians are well placed to win this fight. If they stand strong under the storm for long, many hitherto silent voices Now, would stand behind them.

May the good forces bless Catalonians and all lovers of freedom. And enslave all enforcers and lovers of "unity by force agenda".

Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2017
olmoRoc:
modern day slavery!

Nonsense.
Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2017
Pavore9:

Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by goshee: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Pavore9:

oohh I see. you claim to have grown above ethnic sentiments but still so naive to make mockery of my supreme leader who's fighting an ethical course to the minds of many. if you've grown so big intellectually to condemn nnamdi KANU, his multitude of followers and the course he's fighting for while you talk diplomatically about the flaws and corruption rocking the presidency under the stewardship of a supposed saint buhari then you really need a psychiatric assessment. at least your statesmanship and self acclaimed intellect has yet to be manifested in the lives of your villagers let alone your state of origin so it is laughable talking ill about a man who's risen so high at young age without sharing money such that the average Igboman on the street adores him. someone is talking about been a human b4 being a Nigerian and feeling that he's spoken well. brother if despite your intellectuality you still don't know that where you come from has a great say to whom you are then I smh for you. if at this level you put yourself you still don't know that the bane of this country is ethnicism then I doubt if you have being to the other parts of the country.
Re: US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen.... by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2017
goshee:
oohh I see. you claim to have grown above ethnic sentiments but still so naive to make mockery of my supreme leader who's fighting an ethical course to the minds of many. if you've grown so big intellectually to condemn nnamdi KANU, his multitude of followers and the course he's fighting for while you talk diplomatically about the flaws and corruption rocking the presidency under the stewardship of a supposed saint buhari then you really need a psychiatric assessment. at least your statesmanship and self acclaimed intellect has yet to be manifested in the lives of your villagers let alone your state of origin so it is laughable talking ill about a man who's risen so high at young age without sharing money such that the average Igboman on the street adores him. someone is talking about been a human b4 being a Nigerian and feeling that he's spoken well. brother if despite your intellectuality you still don't know that where you come from has a great say to whom you are then I smh for you. if at this level you put yourself you still don't know that the bane of this country is ethnicism then I doubt if you have being to the other parts of the country.

Come on! By now you all should have realized what a scam N.Kanu is. Igbos are Jews and Israel and the USA will support Biafra? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. / Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway / Russia, Ukraine Exchange Prisoners Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.