Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? (1115 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by ranmoor: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mine, probably boxers... Ladies are kinda stingy!
Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by IamSINZ(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Connection.
Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by prestige2013: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Cond*m_ to bleep her.
Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
A playstation 2, she bought a timbaland worth 25 thousand naira for me, she bought an android phone 4 me... the thing is that, she wont even tell me b4 buying them 4 me, making sure that i have no choice than to accept them... because of her too much spending on me, i had to change her ATM password to another pin of my own... That way, i get to control what she buys 4 me... CINDY GOD BLESS YOU, where ever you are.... i dnt believe i will ever see a lady like you again in my life..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
If all you receive are boxers and handkerchiefs, you need to stop dating poor girls!
Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
It's okay to play make belief. smiley
Lordygram:
A playstation 2, she bought a timbaland worth 25 thousand naira for me, she bough an android phone 4 me... the thing is that, she wont even tell me b4 buying them 4 me, making sure that i have no choice than to accept them... because of her too much spending on me, i had to change her ATM password to another pin of my own... That way, i get to control what she buys 4 me... CINDY GOD BLESS YOU, where ever you are.... i dnt believe i will ever see a lady like you again in my life..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
If all you receive are boxers and handkerchiefs, you need to stop dating poor girls!
You are an enemy of state, baba would deal with wailers
Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
'' clearing throat''

what ' bose' yoruba girl will offer me as a gift than sex

she always visits everyday

i just dey jejely dey press ma phone

na so she go dey say 'i am going oo'

____'am felling cold' undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

dat gurl ffuucckk d hell out of me, thank God we broke up now cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
It's okay to play make belief. smiley
All old romancelanders, if they took notice,,, will know that i have been mentioning the name "CINDY" for years now... so you see, she is special to me, even if she is no longer in the country.... apart from cindy, ask those that knows me offline, The least girl i have dated interms of riches, is a daughter of a chief in sapele, delta state, during my years at delta state poly, oghara... i dnt date broke ladies.
Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
You have such an active imagination. You'd make a good writer. smiley
Lordygram:
All old romancelanders, if they took notice,,, will know that i have been mentioning the name "CINDY" for years now... so you see, she is special to me, even if she is no longer in the country.... apart from cindy, ask those that knows me offline, The least girl i have dated interms of riches, is a daughter of a chief in sapele, delta state, during my years at delta state poly, oghara... i dnt date broke ladies.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by Gofwane(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lordygram:
A playstation 2, she bought a timbaland worth 25 thousand naira for me, she bought an android phone 4 me... the thing is that, she wont even tell me b4 buying them 4 me, making sure that i have no choice than to accept them... because of her too much spending on me, i had to change her ATM password to another pin of my own... That way, i get to control what she buys 4 me... CINDY GOD BLESS YOU, where ever you are.... i dnt believe i will ever see a lady like you again in my life..
please gimme her number, I have a message for her from the Lord

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
You have such an active imagination. You'd make a good writer. smiley
lol see you, i am not that everyday guy you see on the street daily or at school... I am totally different, i dnt even make friends with broke ladies, not to talk of dating one.... that is why, i dnt send pms to girls in romanceland, no matter how friendly we are, i wnt pm you....Any lady on nairaland that have seen my pm on her mail, knows i regard her as high class b4 sending the pm....
Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Gofwane:
please gimme her number, I have a message for her from the Lord
lol she schools in the US of A... you cant reach her.
Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by Gofwane(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lordygram:
lol she schools in the US of A... you cant reach her.
that's very good cos I also live there
Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Who asked for your fûcking history, I don't even understand the shît you're saying. All I know is you've got an over active imagination, too active for your own benefit. You can utilize this talent and become a good writer, which would be way better and profitable than deceiving gullible people into believing your bullshit prophecies as a self acclaimed (false)prophet. Take this sincere advise from me and thank me latersmiley
Lordygram:
lol see you, i am not that everyday guy you see on the street daily or at school... I am totally different, i dnt even make friends with broke ladies, not to talk of dating one.... that is why, i dnt send pms to girls in romanceland, no matter how friendly we are, i wnt pm you....Any lady on nairaland that have seen my pm on her mail, knows i regard her as high class b4 sending the pm....

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? by valgbo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
sex.... that how "FUVKING" stingy the are pun intended

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How The Sales Man F+*k The Hell Out Of Me / Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks / My Son’s Father Is My Uncle. How Do I Tell Him The Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.