Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks (1094 Views)

I Just Noticed This Thing Turns Women On Like Crazy / TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] / Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by Twizzy30(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
I'm still here wondering why gtbank has the best building designs for their banks almost everywhere I've been to. I was in iyana ipaja today and i saw a gtbank branch over there and damn, the building is so cool. Same with the one inside unilag, the one along ikorodu lagos road... I've seen so many though. Who else noticed this great stuff about gtbank too?? Am sorry i don't have pictures, i would have uploaded some but you can always take your time to observe Gtbank branch when you come across one.
lalasticlala dominique mynd44, have you seen any cool gtbank branch building designs too? grin
Re: Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by Xinzu: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
NP: Simi - Smile For Me. New fave sound!! cool

Re: Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by richythePH(f): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:
NP: Simi - Smile For Me. New fave sound!! cool

men i love that to hell and back cool

been on auto repeat for a 2weeks now and i fear i might get tired of it soon (especially when i hear a new cool jamz) embarassed
Re: Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by Xinzu: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:

men i love that to hell and back cool

been on auto repeat for a 2weeks now and i fear i might get tired of it soon (especially when i hear a new cool jamz) embarassed

My woman introduced it to me bruh, she didn't tell me it's this addictive sad
Re: Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by richythePH(f): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

My woman introduced it to me bruh, she didn't tell me it's this addictive sad

way fvcking addictive man sad

you could play it when you wanna get cozy with bae

when you alone and need some cool music

when you taking a bath and need to sing along to something etc

the song's bae jareh cool
Re: Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by Twizzy30(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
lol. i made a terrible mistake of bringing this to romance section, lots of ddumb people here. All they are familiar with is tonto dike, mercy aigbe, bbnaija :-
Re: Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Na building we wan chop?

No be d same gt bank weh dey siphon innoson money in d name of interest. About 500million...can u just imagine.

Fine building but thief bank.
Re: Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by Xinzu: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:

way fvcking addictive man sad

you could play it when you wanna get cozy with bae

when you alone and need some cool music

when you taking a bath and need to sing along to something etc

the song's bae jareh cool

Had my headphones on all day in the office..
The song has not released me since morning sad sad

Re: Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by Twizzy30(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Na building we wan chop?

No be d same gt bank weh dey siphon innoson money in d name of interest. About 500million...can u just imagine.

Fine building but thief bank.
no we cant eat building but we can appreciate the wonderful design, and what has innosom got to do with the matter at hand ?
Re: Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by richythePH(f): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

Had my headphones on all day in the office..
The song has not released me since morning sad sad

cheesy
surely you should be familiar with the entire lyrics by now cheesy
Re: Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Twizzy30:
no we cant eat building but we can appreciate the wonderful design, and what has innosom got to do with the matter at hand ?
U knowledge na palm kernel size
Re: Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by Xinzu: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy

surely you should be familiar with the entire lyrics by now cheesy

Almost word for word. Even the percussion, the bass guitar, the talking drum, everything!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks by Twizzy30(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
U knowledge na palm kernel size
lol fuu gn

(1) (Reply)

God Is Alive, Sexdoll Perfect Reply To Slay Queen And Men Worth / 18+ PHOTOS: Sex Doll Company Offers 30 Minutes Free Trials For Men / Different Guys During Valentines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.