Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja (830 Views)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
We all know how some Nigerian army officers assault civilians even when they're the ones at fault, well an army captain got into trouble today in Abuja while trying to use his military on someone he didn't know.

Twitter user @ifeagbeja, took to Twitter to share a story he heard at the mechanic's place, and it was ignited after a lady asked an elderly man whose car she bashed 'do you know who I am?'.

Here's the feed;

https://www.lailasblog.com/know-got-army-officer-wife-trouble-abuja/

Lalasticlala

Re: How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by biacan(f): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
Story looks cooked up
Re: How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Chuks9000: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
Finish the story na
Re: How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by DanseMacabre(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Abeg which good Samaritan fit help relate wetin dem yarn to me
Re: How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Nastydroid(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
*yawns*
Re: How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Homeboiy: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
If I no read the end and it enters FP

I will slap u op
Re: How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Penalty82(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
And so?
Re: How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by obo389(m): 6:05am On Oct 28, 2017
Where is the remaining piece?
Re: How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by AHCB: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Is that all? undecided
Re: How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja by Wisedove(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2017
I hope someone is not lying here again because this days everybody try to form family with oga Lia Mohammed.
Lemme sit back while the super story last

(1) (Reply)

Police Invade Some Chinese Restaurant / Prisoners Escape At Ikot Ekpene Prison In Akwa Ibom / Robber Was Beaten, Burnt Alive In Presence Of Police, Army Personnel in Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.