Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Robots That Can Have Babies Could Be Available Soon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Robots That Can Have Babies Could Be Available Soon (718 Views)

Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage - Lady Reveals / Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available By 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robots That Can Have Babies Could Be Available Soon by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Robots That Can Have Babies Could Be Available Soon.
Just when you thought you've seen it all, "boom", another shocker appears.
Soon, "word like you can't buy a wife in the market" may sooner than we think become a big lie.
As if the excruciating hradaches that concubines and promisecous girls are giving Wives is not enough, now scientist has added new husband snatchers and maariage breaker to the equation.
Utterly, shamefully, preposterously bad with women? You’re in luck! Sex robots, or ‘companions’ if you’re a weirdo, might soon be able to have babies.

Wow! That’s right, no need to worry about actually being likeable or respectful. Bottom line is, if you’ve got the money to buy one of these robots and fancy having the most unconventional kids ever, then things could be worse.

I mean, it’s going to have to be with ‘Samantha’ but still – what a leap!

Creator Sergei Santos explained that he plans to ‘upgrade the internal computer, which has an SD card slot to support software updates, with concepts around human values like beauty and justice.’

He said:

Then to create a child with this robot it would be extremely simple. I would make an algorithm of what I personally believe about these concepts, and then shuffle it with what she thinks and then 3D print it.

That’s it. I 3D print the robot that is the child of me and the robot…I don’t see any complications.

Wow! What confidence. Hats off to the guy.

What are you lot saying? Would you knock up a robot and settle down?

https://www.unilad.co.uk/health/robots-that-can-have-babies-could-be-available-soon/amp/

Re: Robots That Can Have Babies Could Be Available Soon by Julivas(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
End time innovation. People beware! .....
Re: Robots That Can Have Babies Could Be Available Soon by Pregnancy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
If you love robots, look at the best ones available on the market at robottler

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife / Xmass Tips For The Ladies / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.