Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) (50885 Views)

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by MarilynNash(f): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
peterswagg:
I dont know why Nigerians always have problem in greater noida.
am living in punjab and indians are quite loveing here.
Seriously, you only have to think before you post anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by deeola01: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
indians and rape, its in their DNA sad[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by Yyeske(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:

How can anyone call it rape, when it has been going on for a period of 5years.

All I see, a wiling pupil enjoying it with his gay teacher. If not? First rape? He would have cried or confided to his mum after bursting his assz.

The student sha? Smmhhhh.
Such a waste.
Enjoying anal for 5years. Smhh.
Please don't be too fast to judge the small boy, the gay teacher might have warned him of punishment or even death if he doesn't cooperate, giving him sweet and other stuff and the poor kid will be too scared to tell his parents.
Remember he's now just 11years and the stuff has been going on for about 4-5years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by RaptorX: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
You left Nigeria to go live in India when millions of Indians are trying to get out of their shitty country. Everywhere is abroad to some Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by wink2015(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
I do not want to conclude on this matter as it is only a competent court that can really decides the matter. But I think gay sex is becoming a problem in the world.

It is very common in Northern Nigeria and now we are hearing reports from India about gay sex between an adult teacher and a teenage student.

It is very disturbing to learn that indians with their strong religious culture are involved in gay sex.

Let us not pre-judge the matter, as we await a final verdict from the court if the matter is to be taken to the court.

Nigerians in India should be law abiding and respect their host - the good people of india
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=whitebeard post=61837792]I really dont like anything Indian..especially Bollywood..I am not jealous or hating, it a natural stuff. I just dont like India.[/quote

same here, especially after my experience while working for them
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by letmebeme: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
austonclint:
A Nigerian expat family has alleged their child, a student of Class 6 at a CBSE-affiliated school in Greater Noida, was being sexually assaulted by a school employee inside the premises for the last 4-5 years

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJyQTA5Jd_w

The mother has alleged the child has been sodomised for the past 4-5 years. They had been noticing changes in the behaviour for a while, during which time his academic grades, which were earlier in the 90s, had also seen a steady decline," Surajpur SHO Girish Kotiya told TOI.

According to police, Mishra repeatedly assaulted the child inside the school premises, in places like the washroom.

I don't like the use of the word 'sodomised' as used in this report. Granted, rape or any other sexual assault is a serious offence/crime. But nothing is wrong with a man having sex with another man... It's a matter of orientation and choice. These fine fellows ain't bad, ABEG! #letmebeme #istandwithgays
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by letmebeme: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
wink2015:

I do not want to conclude on this matter as it is only a competent court that can really decides the matter. But I think gay sex is becoming a problem in the world.

It is very common in Northern Nigeria and now we are hearing reports from India about gay sex between an adult teacher and a teenage student.

It is very disturbing to learn that indians with their strong religious culture are involved in gay sex.

Let us not pre-judge the matter, as we await a final verdict from the court if the matter is to be taken to the court.

Nigerians in India should be law abiding and respect their host - the good people of india

Excuse me please, may I ask why you think 'gay sex is becoming a problem in the world'? If some quarters of the world aren't persecuting gay lovers will members of this beautiful community be misbehaving? Go and carry out a research on why men rape women. You'll learn a lot about why some men indulge in such a behavior. Don't get it twisted, I'm NOT saying rape is OK! Far from it. But my position here is this: for every action, there is a corresponding reaction, and usually, every reaction in itself is an action that will still trigger another reaction at some point. And so goes the cycle.
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by maasoap(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:

All I see, a wiling pupil enjoying it with his gay teacher. If not? First rape? He would have cried or confided to his mum after bursting his assz.

Such a waste.
Honestly speaking, I don't enjoying calling names or cursing people on Nairaland but when I see Oloriburuku like you and your unfortunate comment, I can't help it.
Let's assume that it has been going on for 5 years and the kid didn't report or confide in his parents, that automatically means consensual to you and it is not a rape to you any longer.
But what law says you are free to have a consensual sex with a kid either just once or over a period of 5 years?
Did you know that kids are easily threatened, most especially by teachers? If you were once a kid, you would understand that teachers are like gods in the little children's minds.
You didn't even bother to think that this occurred between an adult and a kid. He could have sustained a permanent injury by now. Contracted serious diseases. And undoubtedly sustained a lifetime emotional trauma.
How I wish this kind of enjoyment be a portion of your child too, either you already have one or whenever you have one.
Ode Oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by maasoap(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
letmebeme:

Excuse me please, may I ask why you think 'gay sex is becoming a problem in the world'? If some quarters of the world aren't persecuting gay lovers will members of this beautiful community be misbehaving? Go and carry out a research on why men rape women. You'll learn a lot about why some men indulge in such a behavior. Don't get it twisted, I'm NOT saying rape is OK! Far from it. But my position here is this: for every action, there is a corresponding reaction, and usually, every reaction in itself is an action that will still trigger another reaction at some point. And so goes the cycle.
I get your point but just that I disagree.
Many societies where heterosexual is allowed to still suffer from heterosexual rapes. So, tagging homosexual rapes to victimisation is just an excuse most especially when you are talking about kids.
Homosexuality is a criminal act in Nigeria but has that stopped homosexuals from doing their things?
Whether homosexual or heterosexual rape, there is no justification for it.
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by horia: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Me too!
If you want to sing, sing!
If you want to act, act!
Still beats my imagination how strangers passing by always know the dance steps in their wack movies.

India headquarters of rapists.
I spit on the country angry
their education and economy is still higher than our. Why SPIT?
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
maasoap:

Honestly speaking, I don't enjoying calling names or cursing people on Nairaland but when I see Oloriburuku like you and your unfortunate comment, I can't help it.
Let's assume that it has been going on for 5 years and the kid didn't report or confide in his parents, that automatically means consensual to you and it is not a rape to you any longer.
But what law says you are free to have a consensual sex with a kid either just once or over a period of 5 years?
Did you know that kids are easily threatened, most especially by teachers? If you were once a kid, you would understand that teachers are like gods in the little children's minds.
You didn't even bother to think that this occurred between an adult and a kid. He could have sustained a permanent injury by now. Contracted serious diseases. And undoubtedly sustained a lifetime emotional trauma.
How I wish this kind of enjoyment be a portion of your child too, either you already have one or whenever you have one.
Ode Oloriburuku.

I send all your curses back to you

You are the olori buruku and useless empty vessel.

You will never do well in life.
Especially in this life and so it shall be amen.

Then for the records, I don't see my teachers as gods when I was little.
I tell my folks everything that happens to. Me in school and everywhere I go, when I was little. So don't come up here with your fucvked up mentality.

Parents like you will. Instill fear in their children's heart and mind. That anybody can meet, rape and take advantage of
Until u learn how to train a child not to be scared of human beings, then will such child quickly report such paedophiles.

But like I decreed earlier. You will never do well in life. And every curse u placed there will go back to your children, both born and unborn.
Amen

And so shall it be.
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by letmebeme: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
maasoap:

I get your point but just that I disagree.
Many societies where heterosexual is allowed to still suffer from heterosexual rapes. So, tagging homosexual rapes to victimisation is just an excuse most especially when you are talking about kids.
Homosexuality is a criminal act in Nigeria but has that stopped homosexuals from doing their things?
Whether homosexual or heterosexual rape, there is no justification for it.

Yeah, you're right. And as u must have seen from my comment, I did not at any point support rape at all. What I do is to tell Nigerian government to stop criminalizing gay activities. Bisi Alimi is doing a good job. I hope we'll overcome someday!
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Please don't be too fast to judge the small boy, the gay teacher might have warned him of punishment or even death if he doesn't cooperate, giving him sweet and other stuff and the poor kid will be too scared to tell his parents.
Remember he's now just 11years and the stuff has been going on for about 4-5years.

Am not even blaming the child. But I blame the parents for not educating their child enough to open up to them, when people do strange things to their bodies.
As a parent u owe that child, enough moral support to tackle and report anything or anyone that threatens him or her. And even if the teacher or anyone is threatening the child with death. Always tell your child to open up to you.

My mum., God bless her soul taught me from primary one, never to allow anybody touch me, or carry me. She said if anyone threaten u or touch u, run as fast as your legs can carry you and tell me.
Don't be scared of anyone. Don't take food or drink from strangers or family. Do not trust any boy or man who wants to touch u. Run and come tell me.

Those words stuck into my brain and when my uncle wanted to molest me in my parents house , I ran off quickly , from his light grip and went to hide, immediately I saw my parents come back home. I spilled the beans. My uncle was shocked I will tell them, cos he has already promised to buy sweets and chocolate for me. But I wasn't buying all that, with his hands roving over my small body.
My parents humilatd him that night. And called his dad and mum to come see the evil he was about to commit with their daughter. I was just how old sef.. I can't even remember.

If a man uses his hand and beckons to me, to come. I will run and tell my. Mum.
My mum will charge with fire in her eyes, go outside look out if she will see the man. One day, a man beckoned on me to come, I ran quickly to my. Mum and told her, she was like what! She charged out side and saw the man still waiting
She insulted his life ehnnn.
The man was justing stuttering that he simply want to dash me gift for looking well bred. My mum didnt buy the lies. He had to walk away calling my mum a mad woman cheesy lol.

So parents teach your child to tell u everything and let them know the dangers of anyone touching them at such lil age.
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by rapheeky(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
...go live there na. Nonsense.
Dc4life:

Wayy better than Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by rapheeky(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Woman....tk am easy ....who did dis to u?
alexialin:

I tell my folks everything that happens to. Me in school and everywhere I go, when I was little. So don't come up here with your fucvked up mentality.

Parents like you will. Instill fear in their children's heart and mind. That anybody can meet, rape and take advantage of
Until u learn how to train a child not to be scared of human beings, then will such child quickly report such paedophiles.

But like I decreed earlier. You will never do well in life. And every curse u placed there will go back to your children, both born and unborn.
Amen

And so shall it be.
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by BetaThings: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dc4life:

Wayy better than Nigeria

Are you talking about a country (India) that glorifies rape. They love to record and sell rape videos
Even a Minister said "boys will be boys"
That is very disgusting Nigerian standards
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
rapheeky:
Woman....tk am easy ....who did dis to u?

Maasoap think it's only him that knows how to curse.
He started it first and gave him a taste of his own medicine in full complete dose.

I respect peoples views anywhere I am . And on this forum, we are all entitled to air out views on topics , irrespective of someonelse not liking it.
Everyone. Is meant to be matured and not rain curses to another person here.

For me, any one who curses me, I will curse that person back a million times, so that when next he or she comes back to this life, they will watch their tongue. And anyone who blesses me. I will use the same tongue and bless the person.

I don't allow anybody walk all. Over me. Never.

So he had better watch it.

I dey my own jeje.
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by Akolawole(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
jayson87:
Am sorry to say, but any Nigerian still considering India as a choice of tertiary education, needs to have their brains examined. Indians are so racist towards black, seconded by the Chinese

Agreed
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by delishpot: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:

Such a waste.

Can't you pretend that you have sense sometimes? Why say a sexually abused child was enjoying it for 5 years? What sort of evil lurks in your heart?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
this India, India, I dey hear self wetin dey dia oo I don't know why nigerian run to India. .wat are they enjoy in that country. .thier money and naive which one big pass? their English assent is something else, Abi n.a. dia food, culture or what. . .no place like naija!
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by preaches(m): 3:01am On Oct 29, 2017
india
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

Parents like you will. [b] Instill fear in their children's heart and mind. That anybody can meet, rape and take advantage of

Amen

And so shall it be.
You said that a kid enjoyed rape over a period of 5 years since he didn't report to anyone not minding what types of damages that kid had sustained. Your kids will suffer the same fate.
I ask you again: what makes a consensual sex with a kid (as you wanted us to believe) normal thing to you since you believe that it wasn't a rape.
Your warped mind forgot that besides being a rape case, it was a also sex with a minor.
Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

Am not even blaming the child. But I blame the parents
You put your brain in the freezer when you post that first unfortunate comment? Six years old kid enjoyed rape for five years. Just an unfortunate comment from an unfortunate being.
Where did you put blame on the parents in first comment?
alexialin:

Such a waste.

Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2017
maasoap:

You put your brain in the freezer when you post that first unfortunate comment? Six years old kid enjoyed rape for five years. Just an unfortunate comment from an unfortunate being.
Where did you put blame on the parents in first comment?

Well it's rather unfortunate u are frustrated of life and you've decided to sink your wasted being on this topic.
I don't blame you, you have nothing to live for. So am not surprised uv been wailing since yesterday.

Please keep wailing, that's all you live for.

Am done with your useless rants.

Wail for all I care.

You are useless already.

Have said all I have to say.

Say or do whatever u fucvkin like.

Am less concerned. Keep wailing Pls.
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
alexialin:

Well it's rather unfortunate u are frustrated of life and you've decided to sink your wasted being on this topic.
I don't blame you, you have nothing to live for. So am not surprised uv been wailing since yesterday.

Please keep wailing, that's all you live for.

Am done with your useless rants.

Wail for all I care.

You are useless already.

Have said all I have to say.

Say or do whatever u fucvkin like.

Am less concerned. Keep wailing Pls.
It is either that you lack empathy or you are a messed up piece of crap. The most shocking part of it is that you are a woman and also claimed to be a mother. That your first comment was an unfortunate one. You also failed to modify it just to prove how demented you are. Since it is not a rape to you, may be you will like to give him your kid too. Ode. I didn't know you quoted me again.
https://www.nairaland.com/4149649/update-see-photo-male-indian
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
maasoap:

It is either that you lack empathy or you are a messed up piece of crap. The most shocking part of it is that you are a woman and also claimed to be a mother. That your first comment was an unfortunate one. You also failed to modify it just to prove how demented you are. Since it is not a rape to you, may be you will like to give him your kid too. Ode. I didn't know you quoted me again.
https://www.nairaland.com/4149649/update-see-photo-male-indian

I have business deals to think about and seal

Think and say whatever u like, I don't care
You are not even a problem to me.

Na u sabi, I have better things am doing here.

Keep on ranting
Who cares.
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by maasoap(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
alexialin:

I have business deals to think about and seal

Think and say whatever u like, I don't care
You are not even a problem to me.

Na u sabi, I have better things am doing here.

Keep on ranting
Who cares.
Your thought process is the problem here, nothing personal.
Re: Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) by Topee10(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bahot bura...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested / Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.