Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday (1764 Views)

Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by ORIJIN201(m): 2:22am On Oct 28, 2017
like the topic says, we see each other everyday due to the fact that we are Coursemates. I do I deal with this? <sad
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Dannieln1: 3:07am On Oct 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
like the topic says, we see each other everyday due to the fact that we are Coursemates. I do I deal with this? <sad
going through same shiit right now. We see each other everyday, laugh have fun together but still she dont want to accept my advances
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by toyeanlawlah(f): 5:21am On Oct 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
Dannieln1:
going through same shiit right now. We see each other everyday, laugh have fun together but still she dont want to accept my advances

So what's stopping you guys from telling 'them' Na until another person come for them abi! Sidon there...
Its either a yes or no.
Advice: Just prepare yourself for both the NO and YES, so you won't be thrown off guard!
You be guys nah
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by ORIJIN201(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2017
toyeanlawlah:

So what's stopping you guys from telling 'them' Na until another person come for them abi! Sidon there...
Its either a yes or no.
Advice: Just prepare yourself for both the NO and YES, so you won't be thrown off guard!
You be guys nah
the title of the topic is clear enough. I told her how I feel, she doesn't feel thesame way. my point is how do I forget and move on since I see her everyday? because anytime I see her I try to convince myself of being persistent. I just want to move on and put her behind me.
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
the title of the topic is clear enough. I told her how I feel, she doesn't feel thesame way. my point is how do I forget and move on since I see her everyday? because anytime I see her I try to convince myself of being persistent. I just want to move on and put her behind me.
It might be a crush, if you dont talk to her or do any activities together, the feelings will slowly fade away...
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by ORIJIN201(m): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2017
Adebimpe231:
It might be a crush, if you dont talk to her or do any activities together, the feelings will slowly fade away...
this is what have been doing. don't do anything together, besides she is not always alone.
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by donstan18: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2017
Coursemate package is sh*t!

Seeing everyday as a student isn't a dope deal in relationship sh*t!

Killing yourself and trying to love someone who obviously doesn't love you isn't a nice sh*t!

Possibly, more of your love and attempt to get her might make her take advantage of you because she never loved you!

In summary, Get a knife, gun and sniper(Poison)... Kill the sh*t you call love for her and make use of the next door!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by ABBkelvin(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:

Go to reddit.c om and search for "The red pill" you will never face rejection again after swallowing it. You have my word
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
this is what have been doing. don't do anything together, besides she is not always alone.
Don't worry, soon enough it will fade away or she might later learn to love u back, its 50-50
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2017
grin

I juz watched a video about unrequited love..the message was very striking.. wink

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Blackhawk01: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2017
donstan18:
Coursemate package is sh*t!

Seeing everyday as a student isn't a dope deal in relationship sh*t!

Killing yourself and trying to love someone who obviously doesn't love you isn't a nice sh*t!

Possibly, more of your love and attempt to get her might make her take advantage of you because she never loved you!

In summary, Get a knife, gun and sniper(Poison)... Kill the sh*t you call love for her and make use of the next door!

Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!! kiss
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by ORIJIN201(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2017
evil pple already commenting. grin. I trust NL.
am not killing myself for this girl. seeing this girl everyday is the problem. I will be done this December. I did love to meet new pple. December is still miles far in this my situation.sad
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:

"Women have the power to give love but men have the power to give attention" - a wise man once told me this.
You are disturbed because she has the upper hand and she has the upper hand because you are all over her with your eyes, your words and actions.
Don't pay her any attention and see how fast the tables turn.

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2017
It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return.

But still yet, giving someone all your love is not an assurance they will love you back. Don't expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their heart wink

And if it doesn't, be content it grows in yours smiley
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
She don't feel same for u & u can do NOTHING to change that .Move on bro....

Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by toyeanlawlah(f): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:

Then my dear, forget she exists. It might be difficult, but try. If possible, leave the hood. Get yourself distracted from her!
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
I liked this certain course mate of mine when I was in lvl 100, I knew very well she liked me back but anything "Course mate patrol" is a no-no for me.
I was tempted to break the rule but I held on until she finally realised I wasn't coming forward or reciprocating the likeness, she gave up. These days she doesn't even greet me, she just walks past me like I am a ghost, but who gives a flying jet li fvck.

I knew it was just infatuation or some sh!t.

Back to the matter; Never ask a girl out if you aren't at least 75% sure she likes u back(as a potential lover not friend)......matter of fact, don't ever ask her out. A simple kiss does it, if she doesn't push u away or get angry
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
don't underate the power of suppression. It works like charm. Just suppress the feeling and grow out of it.
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by LegitGuy22: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
The best way to forget about her is to occupy your mind and your time with someone and something else, i.e replace her with someone else.
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Dannieln1: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
toyeanlawlah:

Its either a yes or no.
You be guys nah
bro ave asked her out with singing her her favorite love song but still on still no positive answer
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Rickjordan(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
I think you need this...start from page one .... https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only#42440289
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by SmellingAnus(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
please accept my condolences cos your middle name will be "misserable" while your surname will be "depression" for loving a woman that doesn't love you... Least I forget, your first name will be "frustration"....
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by ORIJIN201(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
please accept my condolences cos your middle name will be "misserable" while your surname will be "depression" for loving a woman that doesn't love you... Least I forget, your first name will be "frustration"....
jesu kreste. you summed it up in those words. grin oh December come fast biko. lemme coman b going!!!
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by toyeanlawlah(f): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dannieln1:
bro ave asked her out with singing her her favorite love song but still on still no positive answer

Maybe she's not the SONG type. I also hate songs being used

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Immaangel2: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
ORIJIN201:

I'm going through it too. he is my neighbor and co worker. I'm devastated and broken
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
But why you go dey love person wey no love you.

Just give it time, you will stop loving the person.
Re: Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday by Immaangel2: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
raylord:
don't underate the power of suppression. It works like charm. Just suppress the feeling and grow out of it.

easier said than done

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Pre Wedding Photos Of Yoruba And Igbo Nairalanders / I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend / See More New ‘sexy Real Sex Doll’ People Are Taking About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.