Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life (2015 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by Balistic4: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
I'll share this information here because I'm tired of listening to endless debates between slay Queens and broke niggas. I'm a corper and a full time telco field engineer but I was never this engaged before in my life. As a corper I was paid 50k plus my allowie but I see myself in the broke niggas league cause of so many things.
Bae was earning x2 of my salary and she's also a corper. I must say women are something else cause I stood by her when I was the only one working, encouraged her and everything. A job showed up and I played a very big part in it which she later got the job. To cut the long story short, my Bae started feeling she needed a savings when we had so many things to do. Respect was vanishing sparingly till last year December

A friend introduced me to this platform and told me I could make x4 even x7 of my salary. I could not believe it but I needed a passive income. I dived in. All I can say is that the tables has been turned around. Come see love na.

Please guys check this site
Www.steemit.com/@adsactly
Register and use both your brains and mb to make money. Don't even thank me later. I'll drop my username if I see positive comments. Go and make it.
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by GabrielAganyi(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmmm I'm tired of online lies oooo... . but never give up SHAAAAAAA... Let me check
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by Balistic4: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
Hmmmm I'm tired of online lies oooo... . but never give up SHAAAAAAA... Let me check

It's not controlled by Nigerians but you need Nigerians to grow
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by Ikebesupa(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
What is it about?
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by Chigorkizz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Tell Us More.How Do We Go Abt It Bro?
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by Balistic4: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chigorkizz:
Tell Us More.How Do We Go Abt It Bro?

Register and verify your phone and email. Then wait for confirmation mail takes 24hrs to one week to arrive. Once the mail arrives you'll see a hashed password. Save it as a draft on your mail then start writing. And most especially make friends cause friends make you earn
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by Ikebesupa(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Balistic4:

Register and verify your phone and email. Then wait for confirmation mail takes 24hrs to one week to arrive. Once the mail arrives you'll see a hashed password. Save it as a draft on your mail then start writing. And most especially make friends cause friends make you earn
.. I have registered already
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by GabrielAganyi(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Balistic4:

It's not controlled by Nigerians but you need Nigerians to grow

Put me through
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by correctguy101(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Balistic4:

Are you talking about the steemit platform?

I'm on the platform but how does one make money from it, thought it was just a forum? Twas where I learnt a few things about ICOs.....
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by sirBLUNT: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
cc: missjoy29
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by MissJoy29(f): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
sirBLUNT:
cc: missjoy29
Wow...thanks dear. Here to learn.
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by sirBLUNT: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
MissJoy29:
Wow...thanks dear. Here to learn.
akwaaba!

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by clinton21: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
please how do I register
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by frixie: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Just joined steemit but yet to get registration approved. Looked up on Google and I think its worth a try. Have many questions on my mind but I will exercise Patience for now.
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by harden(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Please how do I register
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by NManonymous(m): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na the same people oooo.
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by clinton21: 1:26am On Jan 23, 2018
if it's ponzi am out
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by Cashrill(m): 5:45am On Jan 23, 2018
To join Steemit Nigeria group chat
https:/5FMHDgZkj2QGqPSIMP6q6z
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by clinton21: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
I don't know how to add with it this is my number add me please
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by doyinisaac(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2018
frixie:
Just joined steemit but yet to get registration approved. Looked up on Google and I think its worth a try. Have many questions on my mind but I will exercise Patience for now.
it can take up to 3-10 working days...but they are going to approve it
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by Balistic4: 7:24pm On May 30, 2018
Guys, do you still need my username? ?
Re: Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life by edimolu(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality / How I Had Sex With My Pastor's Daughter / Genuine /Original KLG pills Anywhere In Nigeria(ibadan, Oshogbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.